What's new

Imran proves himself the biggest dictator in running PTI

he will go and he knows that. nawaz is leaving and everybody knows this. there is a reason the army is in the capitol…
Hahaha ok everybody know this will happen but they cannot explain how. Army has protection/security of state buildings in their hand and it was always in their hand even before this azaadi march. You are clueless as usual

Its ok Hashmi Sahib can go rest he is a old fella who is physically disable and can't handle police engagement and lathi charge , there is wisdom in what Imran Khan did , to get the old man out of trouble

And Mr Hashmi has indicated he never indictaed any Army's involvement in anything its a media fiasco or rumor end of story

you will find out soon…
You kid said as if its certain that nawaz is going but has no clue how? So dont make such stupid statement that you cannot explain. We will find out soon
he will go and he knows that. nawaz is leaving and everybody knows this. there is a reason the army is in the capitol…

If he leaves the PM office. it will confirm that democracy is not made for Pakistan and any antisocial element can put whole nation at ransom.

If NS MUST not leaves and respect the mandate given to him and his party by Pakistani Awam

Wow! What an interview ! No single political interview in modern Pakistani history could compare with this one in shaping destiny of so many.
It is a very good lesson for IK never to let in these traditional gaddi-nasheen makhdoom-type politicians in his party. First in Gen. Zia's cabinet, then in Nawaz's lap, then with IK, now where is he heading towards?

• Why his inside 'baaghi' did not come out when he chose to serve under Dictator Gen Zia?
  • Where were his principles when Nawaz & Co raided the supreme court and used most profane language against Justice Shah and Judiciary?
  • Where was his decency when PML published Bikini-clad photos of Benazir Bhutto?
  • Where was his honesty when he sold out PTI tickets in the last elections?
  • Why he decided to join back the sit-in after his initial reservations on it?

These are all the questions which raise a big question mark on the integrity and honesty of Mr. Hashmi.

And Mr Hashmi has indicated he never indictaed any Army's involvement in anything its a media fiasco or rumor end of story
He can never stick to what he said earlier. Appears to suffer with short-term memory loss issue.

lol, I love you guyz, when he left PML-N and joined PTI, he was known as hero, moral person, the person who instead of running away from country face the consequences, and now when he went against PTI, you guys don't even take a single second to hear what he said but to make him what ever you want.. tell me following things..

1) Did JH left IK when he used technocrat word? Why Imran khan toke his word back to make him return?
2) Was there any core party decision of not getting merge with TuQ and don't go out of red zone? Why Imran Khan break both decisions? Why He (JH) has been trailed when Imran Khan was on fault?

First of all I'm not supporter of PTI but I am biggest critic ... Javed Hashmi was a planted stooge of PMLN within PTI ... Now fact is proven ..............

First of all I'm not supporter of PTI but I am biggest critic ... Javed Hashmi was a planted stooge of PMLN within PTI ... Now fact is proven ..............
Obivously, Shah is PPP srooge, asif alvi is MQM and soo on... whole PTI other then imran khan all are a stooge..

It is a very good lesson for IK never to let in these traditional gaddi-nasheen makhdoom-type politicians in his party. First in Gen. Zia's cabinet, then in Nawaz's lap, then with IK, now where is he heading towards?

• Why his inside 'baaghi' did not come out when he chose to serve under Dictator Gen Zia?
  • Where were his principles when Nawaz & Co raided the supreme court and used most profane language against Justice Shah and Judiciary?
  • Where was his decency when PML published Bikini-clad photos of Benazir Bhutto?
  • Where was his honesty when he sold out PTI tickets in the last elections?
  • Why he decided to join back the sit-in after his initial reservations on it?

These are all the questions which raise a big question mark on the integrity and honesty of Mr. Hashmi.

He can never stick to what he said earlier. Appears to suffer with short-term memory loss issue.
I dont have time to reply all, but he was the only person to speak against zia in assembly when zia didnt allowed him to speak..

Mr Hashmi dragged honorable Army into it , Army will react anyways to Nawaz Sharif and that is not due to his allegations.

The people demand a chance and reelection and hopefully Army can facilitate the process for clean fair election

Obivously, Shah is PPP srooge, asif alvi is MQM and soo on... whole PTI other then imran khan all are a stooge..
Induction of these people in PTI was a critical mistake of IK, and all of them have contributed significantly in the situation PTI is currently in. I ceased to support PTI from the day her doors were opened for these so-called electables, who were/are not ideological workers/supporters of PTI but opportunists of worst degree. If IK has to move forward, he has to get rid of all these, otherwise it is game over for him and PTI. A huge setback for Pakistanis who saw/see hope in this new party only because it was not contaminated with traditional corrupt politicians.

A lol moment for nation when PMLN supporters are using this fact ... where as in PMLN no MPA can even meet sharif family members except few
Mate, even Chaudry nisar is very proud man. he is from my constituency... I saw him, he even meets people with glove. While in PMLN, Nawaz sharif even don't shake hands with MPAs. He never came in senate which is very important. These days, he is coming in parliament due to dharnas . I again repeat, he never came in senate.. Shame.

I dont have time to reply all, but he was the only person to speak against zia in assembly when zia didnt allowed him to speak..
Not out of principles but simply because he is a victim of Khabt-e-Azmat. Being a reactionary is not a great quality, not always at-least, for it only suggests that the person has a low EQ (emotional quotient), is not a team players, and part of a problem rather than a solution.

Back
Top Bottom