What's new

Imran Khan's speech at Sialkot Jalsa (March 23, 2012)

735199_10151319577086078_1382185891_n.jpg

نہ وعدہ بجلی کی بحالی کا
نہ وعدہ لو شیڈنگ کے خاتمے کا
نہ وعدہ گیس کی فراھمی کا
نہ وعدہ سی این جی کا
نہ وعدہ ڈرون حملوں کا

نہ وعدہ قتل و غارت روکنے کا
نہ وعدہ نظام بدلنے کا
قوم سے وہ وعدے کر کے گیا ھے جو لڑکی اپنے ماں باپ سے کرتی ھے رخصتی کے وقت

Imran has learned (in politics) alot in the past few years . I believe he is a mature politician now and will promise what he can deliver ... he intends to go down the route of a 'principles' based politics (like guarding taxes and no corruption) rather then spacific issue based ....

c
Imran has learned (in politics) alot in the past few years . I believe he is a mature politician now and will promise what he can deliver ... he intends to go down the route of a 'principles' based politics (like guarding taxes and no corruption) rather then spacific issue based ....

He hasnt fullfilled any promise he has made so far. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This applies to everyone who is supporting this scammer. If he has so much problems with Sharif brothers corruption like he says in every jalsa, why is he so afraid to go to court against them? this man is all talk but no heart. PMLN went to court against PPP and they won numerous cases. All these PTI trolls do is talk.

c

He hasnt fullfilled any promise he has made so far. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. This applies to everyone who is supporting this scammer. If he has so much problems with Sharif brothers corruption like he says in every jalsa, why is he so afraid to go to court against them? this man is all talk but no heart. PMLN went to court against PPP and they won numerous cases. All these PTI trolls do is talk.
Dude as if Court are 100% legitimate and corruption free

c

I differ with u on this he has a history of fulfilling the projects he has undertaken and that's how i judge him , don't need to name those bcz everyone knows.

I differ with u on this he has a history of fulfilling the projects he has undertaken and that's how i judge him , don't need to name those bcz everyone knows.

true... people like him because of his honesty and his previous clean record...

true... people like him because of his honesty and his previous clean record...
loled at honesty and clean record. The guy was a parliamentarian under a dictatorship of musharaf. Never said a word until the very last end when musharaf started losing power. This is the same guy who introduced gambling in cricket. He has also gambled and god knows how many times he has fixed matches.

If he has so much problem with PMLNs corruption, why doesnt he take them to court? What is he waiting for?
How come his main focus is on punjab? Why doesnt he say anything about the killings in Karachi? He is only here to break PMLN votes so zardari can be 100 times stronger than before. Wake up.

Back
Top Bottom