What's new

[Imran Khan's Special Interview] 8 July 2012 Zer-e-Bahas

Dam you IK! Are you waiting for the government to finish their term? He will not get a single vote if Pak politics was clean.

You have to be patient, I think he is right to wait.

When Nawaz Sharif was removed in 1999, a majority of the people(80% according to international polls, if I'm not mistaken) supported his removal. He was trying to go further in grabbing power than any military dictator had ever gone, declaring himself "Ameer-ul Momineen" for life, through a constitutional amendment. That, by the way, is the REASON why all these "lotas" left him(media&people make it sound like it would have been honorable of these lotas to continue to support Nawaz's agenda), another reason being the way he abandoned his party's senior leadership at the mercy of Musharraf, quietly making a deal for himself and running away.

So, Nawaz was so unpopular, and now - thanks to the fact that democracy equals out an Aalim and a Jahil(each get one vote) and Jahiliya outnumber the Aalim in any society - short memories and poor decision-making gets votes for Nawaz Sharif again.

Pretty soon, people will forget how bad Zardari was, they'll be sick and tired of Nawaz Sharif's power grabs and tricks, Zardari would play the martyr card, like hey we weren't allowed to finish our plans and agenda(same card Nawaz Sharif now plays, that he was ousted in 1999, or he would have done amazing things for the country). Then PPP comes, and Nawaz plays the martyr card. And the Jahil will fall for the smooth-talk that these politicians have mastered everytime(just look at Sheikh Rashid now, and compare that to the Musharraf era when he was in power).

So wait a couple of months. We've waited nearly five years.

14 July-Imran Khan ExclusiveON DATELINE Sindh (July 14, 2012)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say this guy from Sindhi channel was much better than many of the names nationally known. He allowed IK to speak properly and his questions were very relevant to issues in Sindh. He got a lot out of IK, related to Sindh.

One question from PTI, whom do you trust more? Musharraf of Zardari?

logon ko q mohobat hai is nataqi se?

Back
Top Bottom