What's new

Imran khan's PTI is set to approve a grant of Rs277m for ‘jihad university’.

Yes you need to learn:lol: jao apna nafs theek karo molvi. That mulla Sami is your is your personality? Ow man you need to be recite kalima again to be a sarkari Muslim.
Nafs to ibn e Kaseeti ka Kharab tha:D. And yeah Mullah sami is million times better then a Qadiani.

Nafs to ibn e Kaseeti ka Kharab tha:D. And yeah Mullah sami is million times better then a Qadiani.
Keep him in your axx or take his in your axx I didn’t care:lol: that’s how your maddrasa worked:coffee:

And here comes the follower of Mirza Ghulam :enjoy::D
Yes iron cut iron and I am not an old school type, you got what you deserve. Acha bolo ge acha suno ge badd bolo ge baddtareen suno ge:tup:
BTW why your axx got burn if I advised you to do Jihad un Nafs first? Jihad which your type of molvies like is only permit by state to fight and train and AlHamdoLillH our brave Army under state doing it against the Jihadis you like, So what that Jihad university teach about? Jihad e Akbar Jihad un Nafs? Science? Economics? IT?

Though Imran Khan has formed a political alliance with Maluvi Samiullah Haq to cater JI and MMA alliance but one should not forget that it was Haqqani madrasah students who carried out polio campaign at that part of the world when there was no one to do that job and misinformation against polio drops was all over the place. It was his madrasah students, who spread the awareness in FATA and many other parts of Waziristan.

Yes iron cut iron and I am not an old school type, you got what you deserve. Acha bolo ge acha suno ge badd bolo ge baddtareen suno ge:tup:
We can expect this language from follower of ibn e kaseeti.

BTW why your axx got burn if I advised you to do Jihad un Nafs first? Jihad which your type of molvies like is only permit by state to fight and train and AlHamdoLillH our brave Army under state doing it against the Jihadis you like, So what that Jihad university teach about? Jihad e Akbar Jihad un Nafs? Science? Economics? IT?
I think you first need to disown Mirza ghulam than we can talk about Jihad. I dont want to waste my time on a worthless discussion.

Ibn-Sina

http://www.ediblewildfood.com/bios/ibn-sina.aspx
At an early age, his family moved to Bukhara where he studied Hanafi jurisprudence with Isma‘il Zahid and at about 13 years of age he studied medicine with a number of teachers.

jabir-ibn-hayyan
https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/jabir-ibn-hayyan-33327.php

Jabir was entrusted under the tutelage of a reputed scholar, Harbi al-Himyari, who taught him mathematics, Quran, and several other subjects.

Jabir Ibn Hayyan, later on, was tutored by a Shi’ite Imam, Jafar Al-Sadiq who was closely associated with the Abbasids during Harun al-Rashid’s Caliphate

You can search more at your own leisure.

Again, and I have highlighted this issue on many occasions, the libturds of our country unfortunately think of themselves as Alama, without even bothering, understanding and educating themselves on the subject before they open their mouth.

The institution of Madrassa was the building block of the Muslims culture and society where the citizens of Muslim states at early stage in their lives, were prepared not only be better citizens, contribute to their state but also, prepare them for hereafter.

This institution has systematically been targeted and reduced to what it has become now. It should be revived on the similar grounds it used to be, when Muslims ruled the world affairs.

Hmm how interesting you would mention Ibn-e-Sina. He was the greatest of his time undoubtedly . But did you know he openly rejected the idea of resseruction and as a result he was even labelled an apostate and was targetted by Al-Ghazali. You've also quoted names from an era where there was NO formal education. The debate in hand is about the purpose of Madrassah's on modern time. So please quote some names from the last 50 or even 100 years of any "scientists" from madrassah's.

Hmm how interesting you would mention Ibn-e-Sina. He was the greatest of his time undoubtedly . But did you know he openly rejected the idea of resseruction and as a result he was even labelled an apostate and was targetted by Al-Ghazali. You've also quoted names from an era where there was NO formal education. The debate in hand is about the purpose of Madrassah's on modern time. So please quote some names from the last 50 or even 100 years of any "scientists" from madrassah's.

So do you think those renowed muslims scientists who first got their religious education early in their lives went to Harvard, MIT or Oxbridge?

And what the hell you mean by "formal" education? Majority of Muslims scientists, scholars, philosophers, were educated by Muslims Imams and scholars.

The so called debate is in your head, build on wrong narrative. While the right debate should be on how to produce scientists, doctors ,engineers from the Madrassa system who are also well versed in religious studies, while keeping the long old traditions of Muslim society where we see many Muslim scientists emerged in past history. And this is not only for the general public but for clergy as well , they also need to do some soul searching as to why their institutions and their standards have gone down to this level.

What IK is doing, is the first right step towards what I said. Someone who is equipped with both religious and scientific knowledge is far superior and more balanced to those who are only focused on worldly affairs.

So do you think those renowed muslims scientists who first got their religious education early in their lives went to Harvard, MIT or Oxbridge?

And what the hell you mean by "formal" education? Majority of Muslims scientists, scholars, philosophers, were educated by Muslims Imams and scholars.

The so called debate is in your head, build on wrong narrative. While the right debate should be on how to produce scientists, doctors ,engineers from the Madrassa system who are also well versed in religious studies, while keeping the long old traditions of Muslim society where we see many Muslim scientists emerged in past history. And this is not only for the general public but for clergy as well , they also need to do some soul searching as to why their institutions and their standards have gone down to this level.

What IK is doing, is the first right step towards what I said. Someone who is equipped with both religious and scientific knowledge is far superior and more balanced to those who are only focused on worldly affairs.

So you have no names ?
I have a couple names though. Baitullah Mehsud. Mullah Omar. Maulana Fazlullah.
These men and tens of thousands of others were recruited through madrassah's first to fight the soviets and then they decided to turn the guns on their own people.

Secondly why should even there be a debate on how to "improve" the madrassah system. It has given us nothing but jihadis. Schools do however exist which can produce actual scientists and people who can do great things for their country. Also I don't understand this constant drive to "mantain old values". You know why they haven't been maintained ? Because they are old. Its funny because even the most conservative countries like Saudi Arab are moving towards a more modern approach and here we are trying to revive 13th century "values". How do you expect to produce an evolutionary biologist when they don't even believe in evolution ? How do you expect to created a particle physicist when a persons mind is hardwired to go the exact other way and NOT question everything ?

So you have no names ?
I have a couple names though. Baitullah Mehsud. Mullah Omar. Maulana Fazlullah.
These men and tens of thousands of others were recruited through madrassah's first to fight the soviets and then they decided to turn the guns on their own people.

Secondly why should even there be a debate on how to "improve" the madrassah system. It has given us nothing but jihadis. Schools do however exist which can produce actual scientists and people who can do great things for their country. Also I don't understand this constant drive to "mantain old values". You know why they haven't been maintained ? Because they are old. Its funny because even the most conservative countries like Saudi Arab are moving towards a more modern approach and here we are trying to revive 13th century "values". How do you expect to produce an evolutionary biologist when they don't even believe in evolution ? How do you expect to created a particle physicist when a persons mind is hardwired to go the exact other way and NOT question everything ?

??? I have already given you names. What are you arguing about?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

Dont waste my time, go through the list about, and most scientists of old had religious teachers and studied Islam before venturing into science and tech.

I got few names as well, Nawaz Shareef, Zaradari, Altaf, last but not least, YOU, lol. Guess where these lot got their education from?

Stupid argument.

Debate is not about "improving" madrassa but bringing it back to how it was few centuries ago, where students will not only be taught Islamic studies but science as well. If that system of education where religion and science are taught simultaneously can give Muslim world some real heavy weights whose work and discoveries are still taught all over the world, then surily, we have gone stray.

If you hate the word "madrassa", alternate is to change the cirrulum of the likes of Beconhouse, city school, and the grammar schools so the students that are coming out from these institutions are not only good at wordly sceinces but also Hafiz-e-Quran and Alims. ;)

Its really not rocket science, the combo religious and scientific studies have worked wonders for Muslims. Its needs to imposed again.

Your religion is old as well, when are you dumping it libturd?

I don't care about bajwa brigade, it's always these lousy decisions of empty skull politicians for the sake of their political benefits which later provide others a chance to interfere.
Then Say welcome to Zia era 2.0.

Apne bache tu hain but who will teach these kids to not blow themselves up and kill innocent civilians in the name of Jihad and bringing their version of Islamic nizam. Not haqaniya network i guess

Taliban be kisi zamaze main apne he bachey they aur un ko be kisi ne apna he samuj k sponsor kia tha and we all know the end result i.e you had to fight with them because they took arm against state

Idiots are those who blindly believe a known lier without asking for proof; and then claim that others are illinformed and foolish for not doing the same.

That sounds like all the supporters of Nawaj and his family

Excellent step. Finally someone paying attention to solving the basic problems.

Back
Top Bottom