What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

Having said that, if you still don't agree then let's agree to disagree. Its past 10pm here and we have to wake up before 3am for sehri for the first day of Ramadan in shaa Allah. Hope your having a good fast brother. :)

Insha ALLAH.

Ramadan greetings. May you and your loved ones have best of it. We haven't started fasting yet. Tomorrow most probably would be the first of Ramadan here in Pakistan.

Insha ALLAH.

Ramadan greetings. May you and your loved ones have best of it. We haven't started fasting yet. Tomorrow most probably would be the first of Ramadan here in Pakistan.
Ok bro, best of luck in shaa Allah.

Ghatia ghaddar logon se Kia tawaqqo hai?
Yar waisa ajeeb baat ha lakin is qoum main ghatia ghaddar logon ki koi kami he nahi. I mean adha mulk toot gaya, phir be in ki bagerti khatam nahi hoti. Nawaz ka bus chala to yeh baqi Pakistan be tor da.

Lol like this
tumblr_mahf1ehtIV1rdutw3o1_400.gif

12651dc88f21564cda59e9574ad1ff3925c00541_hq.gif

That's quite a bold Statement, I'd refrain from commenting on that one.

Waysay how'd I get to know that shirk has got me?

@mr.robot there was this Payando guy who after listening to a local clerik came up with his own unique conclusion
Janta'n no rah koi nae ":(
Vhi hamara GumNaam hamary sath kr rha hain :P
Lo! Hun mazaaq vi na kariye. Siddha chalna bara ookha hai iss zmanay main. Say no to Game of Thrones @Zarvan

uh wait what? weren't you trying to lecture me about what is "shirk" and how I should read Surah-e-Ikhlas? If your agnostic, where do you get off lecturing me on Islam???

I was under the impression that you knew who I was as my comment is on the first page. Hence the reason I kept on giving you one liners instead of detailed answer.

As for the lecturing part, just because I don't practice doesn't mean I was never familiar with it once.

I apologize if you get offended in anyway.

I was under the impression that you knew who I was as my comment is on the first page. Hence the reason I kept on giving you one liners instead of detailed answer.

As for the lecturing part, just because I don't practice doesn't mean I was never familiar with it once.

I apologize if you get offended in anyway.
No I didn't read your comments on the first page. so my bad. And no, no offense taken bro. Although I am disappointed in a young man as bright as you being an agnostic. Will pray that your search leads you back to Islam In shaa Allah. :-)

No I didn't read your comments on the first page. so my bad. And no, no offense taken bro. Although I am disappointed in a young man as bright as you being an agnostic. Will pray that your search leads you back to Islam In shaa Allah. :-)
Bhai Jaan. Pehlay mein kehra kothyaan te ya kitthay haur jaanda se. Sexting karta tha khwateen se aur online poondi. Kis ke pichwaaray main aag lagi hai.

Maybe sacrifices of the black bakras and the jadu of the jadugars from Bangladesh or Nepal (wherever they brought them from) all failed .... ok, so let's blame IK's wife.

This old hog along with his Bandar tricks the nation everyother day with his alif Layla's Era skills. In k lifafay bnd kro.

Back
Top Bottom