What's new

Imran Khan's new wife casts spells on Nawaz Sharief..Shaami

lol, aliens, magic spells, nooni toons have completely lost it.

Lmao at the photoshopping on the video

Junglee Pakistanis gullible as usual .

IK marries a Pirni due to her wazifas etc. Perfectly fine for PTI fanboys.
Somebody talks about it = PTI fanboys get angry.
LOL

IK marries a Pirni due to her wazifas etc. Perfectly fine for PTI fanboys.
Somebody talks about it = PTI fanboys get angry.
LOL
Go and worship your Billa Waja Bhutto...

Go and worship your Billa Waja Bhutto...

I don't worship anyone.
I am an Agnostic. I do believe in some supreme being, but I don't consider him/her/them to be worthy of worshiping. And I don't think he/she/them needs my worshiping anyway.
What about you, American Swedish guy? Who do you worship?

Amazing, is this the level of silliness these politicians can get up.

come here will introduce you to herbal doctors :). You do this stuff in Botswana, you will go behind bars - as one honcho found out; they hanged him for using muti.

I don't worship anyone.
I am an Agnostic. I do believe in some supreme being, but I don't consider him/her/them to be worthy of worshiping.
What about you, American Swedish guy?
Mate, I don't hide my affiliations..I'm proud to be a Muslim, Pakistani-American, living in Sweden and I openly support PTI ... I don't get this hypocrisy of certain people who pretend to have no political affiliations but then they are the first ones to comment on every political thread on the forum :lol::lol: and they just display their frustration against IK :rofl:

If a person is apolitical then he or she would stay away from the political thread :enjoy:...otherwise..they are not being honest.

Mate, I don't hide my affiliations..I'm proud to be a Muslim, Pakistani-American, living in Sweden and I openly support PTI ... I don't get this hypocrisy of certain people who pretend to have no political affiliations but then they are the first ones to comment on every political thread on the forum :lol::lol: and they just display their frustration against IK :rofl:

If a person is apolitical then he or she would stay away from the political thread :enjoy:...otherwise..they are not being honest.

How many times have you voted in Pakistan?

Yar haad ha. @Shane @PakSword @Farah Sohail @war&peace
Check this out gentlemen lol
Dogs shall be dogs, Perverts shall be perverts.

This Shami fellow is a current affairs media celebrity, what are women in his family about?

If he could contemplate the significance of such a query on himself - it would have been enough to cork his snout despite him defying his upbringing and such habits of lose talk to the contrary.

I guess the English cricket team in 92 final was also under such a time capsuled spell then, lol.

Dogs shall be dogs, Perverts shall be perverts.

This Shami fellow is a current affairs media celebrity, what are women in his family about?

If he could contemplate the significance of such a query on himself - it would have been enough to cork his snout despite him defying his upbringing and such habits of lose talk to the contrary.

I guess the English cricket team in 92 final was also under such a time capsuled spell then, lol.
These shameless patwaris rather shitwaris have no issues talking bad about respectable women of other people but if you talk about theirs..these hypocrites will bring Islam to hide behind. Shameless goons

Back
Top Bottom