What's new

Imran Khan's Islamabad Rally - امربالمعروف - Updates & Discussion

Can you imagine all the inbred low IQ cousin marrying Patwaris going crazy.
These madrassa graduate with expertise in bacha bazi are now looking at the boss Modi to come rescue them ….

@Baghial @Tameem @HammerHead081

Are you guys holding hands and planning something ???

everyone ,
starting from zardari
nawaz
and imran ,
when they see the chair go
they blame foreign con ,siri pi sii............

same bullshit, nawaz,zardar and now imran

i realy expected something ,different,,,

better make photo copies of imrans love letter( kon -si phi- si), and throw it by helicopter to every hum watnoo-------

( instead of bullshitting the chutia,s glued to tv, for 2 hrs

These madrassa graduate with expertise in bacha bazi are now looking at the boss Modi to come rescue them ….

Look buddy, you are the one who is posting all this drivel. Are you sure that if its me whos going crazy? Secondly, i couldnt care less who is in power. Nothing is going to change for me. Going to work the same job, pay the same amount of excessive taxes and earn salary in a rapidly depreciating currency. These politicans serve more as an entertainment/timepass. I am sure you cannot relate because you seem quite emotionally invested.

PicsArt_03-27-10.12.10.jpg

1648401803499.png

check -mate niazi

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA..

GHQ , will provide free burnol to every youthia ..

Nawaz shareef no doubt a King maker, he owns military bearucracy media and judges. Congratz to Pmln for next setup which mostly people know they are the real Ladla.

After 1 hour and 4 minutes of speech, Prime Minister Imran Khan said that now I am going to have a serious talk.

1648402109456.png
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

View attachment 827956

check -mate niazi

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA..

GHQ , will provide free burnol to every youthia ..
wasnt this pic released after meean was disgracefully sent to jail where it did boot polishing! left its gurya massi tweetni behind as collateral!!

at least use correct image for the correct time correlation!

wasnt this pic released after meean was disgracefully sent to jail where it did boot polishing! left its gurya massi tweetni behind as collateral!!

at least use correct image for the correct time correlation!

yes, and when nawaja was fired for shitting on generals shoes, instead of polishing

general pasha hired a new boot polisher, for BOSS< BAAZ _ALA from coke studio bani- gala

ps, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MERIT IN PAKISTAN

ONLY Marriott International ISLAMABAD

View attachment 827967

Don't worry,.... I AM NOT RUNNING AWAY.
I am here for fight..............

THE CRICKET GAME IS NATIONAL ASSEMBLY DUDE,
NOT ANYMORE ON D- CHOWK.

dont forget to bring 172 cheer- leaders

کراچی کی آخری امید صرف عمران خان جب #وزیرِاعظم_عمران_خان کے ساتھ ماؤں کی دعائیں ہوں تو کیسے نہ وہ سرخرو ہوں.

جسمیں ایک بزرگ خاتون عمران خان کے بارے میں اپنے خیالات کا اظہار انصاف ٹی وی پر کر رہی ہیں.

...عمران خان میرا بیٹا ہے اور اسے کوئی ہرا نہیں سکتا

Back
Top Bottom