What's new

Imran Khan's Important Video Message to Nation | 3 Aug 2023

He has done enough. The best thing this man did is expose the entire nexus of the mafia, from corrupt politicians, bureaucracy, or judges to the biggest curse on Pakistan you know what I mean. The core reason why Pakistan is in this position today is due to those who turned CC house into Jinnah for blackmailing, once they got messed up, who are expert in false flag dramas and turns the stable state into **** whenever they want. They have literally destroyed Pakistan whenever anyone challenged their illegal occupation on govt/state entities, unnecessary interference in Govt matters, enforced legitimacy, and or challenged their absolute power. They acted similarly against Fatimah Jinnah, Bhutto, Benazir, and now Imran Khan.

They seem to prefer a corrupt puppet opportunist like Nawaz Sharif, as it enables them to use arm-twisting tactics and whenever they want to snub him, they do without any issue. Every time, this puppet and his party (PMLN) prove that they’re the real beneficiaries of this corrupt system and the real bootlickers (pretty much evident now these days from top to bottom — look @ their waste of sperms supporters/voters). This corrupt convicted opportunist will compromise everything for his survival, for the safety and security of looted money, and for his corrupt party.

To move forward, Pakistan must need real independence from these mafias. They are depleting the country's abundant resources. Pakistan was on track before the regime change, but due to mafia’s personal issues with the Khan's govt, they destroyed the entire country. This VONC stunt (Vote of No Confidence) costs Pakistan dearly.

In just one year, a staggering 1,250,000 citizens left Pakistan including approx 5,00,000 skilled workforce, which is unprecedented anywhere in the world. Without firing a single bullet or going to war, the country lost an incredibly high number of qualified individuals who are unlikely to return.

For Pakistan to survive and thrive, its citizens must stand up against this corruption, criminal, and mafias nexus and put an end to it. Otherwise, there won't be anything left for the ordinary and innocent Pakistanis.

The modern Rasputin Khan is actually the worst liar, hypocrite, thankless and immoral person in the world of politics. What he says in the morning goes back in the night. People who have done him a lot of favors. Now this selfish corruption king has become their enemy too.

The modern Rasputin Khan is actually the worst liar, hypocrite, thankless and immoral person in the world of politics. What he says in the morning goes back in the night. People who have done him a lot of favors. Now this selfish corruption king has become their enemy too.
Bro if that picture is yours and you still have not learnt then God help yiu in the grave. When will u lotas learn. When will u stop raping pakistan when will u stop being traitors when will you stop being corrupt when will you stop being theives ? And I guess you are training your son to be like nawaz shareef and zardari?

Bro if that picture is yours and you still have not learnt then God help yiu in the grave. When will u lotas learn. When will u stop raping pakistan when will u stop being traitors when will you stop being corrupt when will you stop being theives ? And I guess you are training your son to be like nawaz shareef and zardari?
He looks like a retired faujeet to be honest.

He looks like a retired faujeet to be honest.
Every supporter of Imran Khan thinks that anyone criticizing Imran is a ppp or N leaguee . This is the biggest sign of ignorance and madness.

I kept writing open truths against Nawaz Sharif and Zardari gangs for ten years. For this crime, I was exiled from my country for seven years. The truth is that Imran Khan is a bigger robber than both of them and the worst corruption king.

Just google my name
FAROOQ RASHID BUTT or FARROO DARWAISH.
for my neutral writings history، I write with my real identity on every platform

Every supporter of Imran Khan thinks that anyone criticizing Imran is a ppp or N leaguee . This is the biggest sign of ignorance and madness.

I kept writing open truths against Nawaz Sharif and Zardari gangs for ten years. For this crime, I was exiled from my country for seven years. The truth is that Imran Khan is a bigger robber than both of them and the worst corruption king.

Just google my name
FAROOQ RASHID BUTT or FARROO DARWAISH.
for my neutral writings history، I write with my real identity on every platform
OK tell me what's the solution..who do u suggest should lead Pakistan? Criticism is easy

What a man .... One Khan holding back all political parties for calling a general election ... All asking one word to Establishment " Disqualify " him first then call the election and also ban his party...... this is once in our lifetime... Lion is attacked by hyenas from all directions.

Butt sahib, you call him liar, hypocrite, thankless ......... but to who? ... He took bullets to fix the system, A grade 22 mulazim has the power to shake the whole democratic system of this country ... and unthankful to who ?????

Last edited:
OK tell me what's the solution..who do u suggest should lead Pakistan? Criticism is easy
Pakistan has always needed an honest and characterful leadership. But unfortunately, we got all the leaders like Nawaz, Zardari and Imran Khan as criminals. Nawaz was a self-righteous industrialist, Zardari is the patron in-chief of corruption gangs and Khan is an arrogant playboy slave to his corruption queen wife. Imran Khan's biggest crime is promotion of immoral and violent politics of intolerance. This country needs a leader with character, such evil fraudsters, frauds and characterless playboys cannot be honest with this nation.

You or the majority of people will disagree with me but I think we need another Zia-ul-Haq

What a man .... One Khan holding back all political parties for calling a general election ... All asking one word to Establishment " Disqualify " him first then call the election and also ban his party...... this is once in our lifetime... Lion is attacked by hyenas from all directions.

Butt sahib, you call him liar, hypocrite, thankless ......... but to who? ... He took bullets to fix the system, A grade 22 mulazim has the power to shake the who democratic system of this country ... and unthankful to who ?????
Whatever is happening here m is in fact ,the true MAKAFAT E QUDRAT. Four years ago, an officer of the same grade 22 ABU JAN group brought this incompetent and characterless Khan to the Prime Minister's House with special crutches. At that time those who made him a ruler by crossing all limits did not think that a cricket captain could be capable of ruling or not.....

Load of verbal diarrhea you write

Pakistan has always needed an honest and characterful leadership. But unfortunately, we got all the leaders like Nawaz, Zardari and Imran Khan as criminals. Nawaz was a self-righteous industrialist, Zardari is the patron in-chief of corruption gangs and Khan is an arrogant playboy slave to his corruption queen wife. Imran Khan's biggest crime is promotion of immoral and violent politics of intolerance. This country needs a leader with character, such evil fraudsters, frauds and characterless playboys cannot be honest with this nation.

You or the majority of people will disagree with me but I think we need another Zia-ul-Haq
Brother I don't hate you or your views. Actually you have some valid points.
I just spent 7 year continuously in Pakistan before covid and again just returned from pakistan on 15th of July.

Finding an honest person in Pakistan is like looking for the devil in janata ul firdos. Impossible.
Pakistan is complex society built on corruption from the ground up all the way to the top. Every house has a buddah who pray five times a day says tasbee loudly and is the biggest harami in the family.
So where do we start? The police is 100% corrupt. If you have money you can get an FIR cut and if not then not a chance in hell. The lawyers should be called liars and from experience and knowledge I know even in a murder case a few years back the price for the judge and both legal teams was 17 lakh rupees. Both parties will be happy with the outcome and no one goes to jail. A nation in which the military was considered to be the one institution that's honest has turned out to be the worst institution of all.

So who can change Pakistan or rather what can change Pakistan? The answer lies in blood sadly. No nation has progressed without a fight against the very people who sell its citizens.

So who in Pakistan is the person you think can lead this nation out of this mess??

Whatever is happening here m is in fact ,the true MAKAFAT E QUDRAT. Four years ago, an officer of the same grade 22 ABU JAN group brought this incompetent and characterless Khan to the Prime Minister's House with special crutches. At that time those who made him a ruler by crossing all limits did not think that a cricket captain could be capable of ruling or not.....
So Qatri prince and calibre font was all truth , but Imran khan is a lier.
🤣
Khota biryani eats away brain cells 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom