What's new

Imran Khan's Comments reported out of context in global media to tarnish Pakistan's image

Imran khan really needs to stop giving his opinion on every fucking thing. Shut up, and get back to work.

On a side note, there a lot of uneducated and uninformed opinions in this thread.
That's the whole point sir, reason why I am not even replying to any of the comments plus some moderator completely changed the heading of my thread so that it can fit their narrative. This place is actually worse than toxic Pakistani twitter.

That's the whole point sir, reason why I am not even replying to any of the comments plus some moderator completely changed the heading of my thread so that it can fit their narrative. This place is actually worse than toxic Pakistani twitter.

The narrative is all-important, even if the facts are inconvenient.

This is modus operandi of Feminists - misquote and/or misinterpret statements in the name of championing "women rights." How dare a man advocate for Modesty in attire of Men and Women?

There are some social experiments which PROVE that attire of women makes difference in how she is received in Public situations.
Feminists, or just from the usual anti-Pakistani group? Let's not demonize every group that disagrees ideologically with ideas that you or I may support.

Also, not to call you out, because I do respect you, but I don't trust a lot of social experiments, as they tend to not have zero scientific validity.

If you have a scientific study, I'd like to read it myself.

Because he z speaking the truth and fascist liberals with western masters don't like it so he is tarnishing the image of country. If it is so then it is better to have a morally correct man than have a morally corrupt man. Is these rotten cultures and this media of Satanist agenda better or Allah's mercy better. They may propogate whatever they like but truth will ultimately prevail.

Imran khan really needs to stop giving his opinion on every fucking thing. Shut up, and get back to work.

On a side note, there a lot of uneducated and uninformed opinions in this thread.

What happened to freedom of speech? I don't give a shit whether a person is a cleaner or a leader of a country. Every person can and should openly speak his mind.
This is modus operandi of Feminists - misquote and/or misinterpret statements in the name of championing "women rights." How dare a man advocate for Modesty in attire of Men and Women?

There are some social experiments which PROVE that attire of women makes difference in how she is received in Public situations.

The commie feminazis don't want modesty. Mera jism meri marzi which is a Western driven agenda doesn't belong in any developing country let alone Pakistan.

What happened to freedom of speech? I don't give a shit whether a person is a cleaner or a leader of a country. Every person can and should openly speak his mind.
When did I say he had no right to say it?

If you don't give a **** about what the leader of your country says and does, then your country is doomed.

The leader of a country has power and influence that a fucking janitor doesn't have. Every word he says has power. It can move people to action, and affect diplomatic relations with foreign nations

If you think India isn't using this for propaganda against Pakistan, then you're out of your mind.

there is a reason why Modi, who's anti-muslim, doesn't outwardly say anti-muslim things.

Trump damaged the US' relationship with its closest allies, because Trump kept on saying stupid shit to the point he was constantly getting made fun off by his fellow world leaders. He convinced thousands of people to storm the US capitol, and undermined the US' democratic institution on mere words

The words of a leader hold power. If the leader says stupid shit, there will be consequences for the whole nation.

Imran Khan wants foreign investment and increased trade, this is NOT foreign business partners want to hear.

Imran Khan needs to concentrate on issues that are plaguing Pakistan, instead of butting his head into a debate that he he clearly knows very little about, and has no bone in.

The commie feminazis don't want modesty. Mera jism meri marzi which is a Western driven agenda doesn't belong in any developing country let alone Pakistan.
This is why Pakistanis are made fun of globally.

Last edited:
If hijab can be root cause of terrorism , why short dress cant be blamed for rape cases ??

If hijab can be root cause of terrorism , why short dress cant be blamed for rape cases ??
We don't have to stoop to the levels of stupidity prevelant on the other side of the world.

When did I say he had no right to say it?

If you don't give a **** about what the leader of your country says and does, then your country is doomed.

The leader of a country has power and influence that a fucking janitor doesn't have. Every word he says has power. It can move people to action, and affect diplomatic relations with foreign nations

If you think India isn't using this for propaganda against Pakistan, then you're out of your mind.

there is a reason why Modi, who's anti-muslim, doesn't outwardly say anti-muslim things.

Trump damaged the US' relationship with its closest allies, because Trump kept on saying stupid shit to the point he was constantly getting made fun off by his fellow world leaders. He convinced thousands of people to storm the US capitol, and undermined the US' democratic institution on mere words

The words of a leader hold power. If the leader says stupid shit, there will be consequences for the whole nation.

Imran Khan wants foreign investment and increased trade, this is NOT foreign business partners want to hear.

Imran Khan needs to concentrate on issues that are plaguing Pakistan, instead of butting his head into a debate that he he clearly knows very little about, and has no bone in.

This is why Pakistanis are made fun of globally.
Until Pakistanis stop this begging mentality we will not stand on our own feet. Why we need begging money from West in the first place. Stop giving a crap to what someone thinks about us. Don't worship West. Worship God. At least learn something from Pakistan's allies China and Turkey.

They are doing it because what he said collides with the Western Neo liberalism/Militant liberalism ideology.

There's nothing wrong in what IK said, however, he should've also mentioned that men are strictly ordered to lower their gazes as well, as that's a part of pardah. It takes two hands to clap.

Until Pakistanis stop this begging mentality we will not stand on our own feet. Why we need begging money from West in the first place. Stop giving a crap to what someone thinks about us. Don't worship West. Worship God. At least learn something from Pakistan's allies China and Turkey.
When most of your trade relies on the west, you have little choice in the matter.

Want to become independent, fix your tax system, and make sure everyone pays their taxes fairly.

Also, China and Turkey both had what Pakistan did not.

With China, it was a massive +1 billion population and cheap labor.

With Turkey, they were (and are) a vital NATO ally, with access to NATO technology, and had (and still have) close trade ties to, not to mention neighbors with the largest single market in the world, the EU. They were also the successor to a successful empire, the Ottomans.

Last edited:
View attachment 732477

Sidenote:

PMIK really needs to stop running his mouth extemporaneously on every topic, how about focusing on doing your job as a civil servant instead of trying to do moral policing.

Let's try to bring police reform, judicial reform, and health reform before we start tackling huge philosophical debates. No one has patience for the kind of sophistry he does when women are facing violence every day and there's a child sexual abuse epidemic in the country.

Regards,
They just picked up the story sent to them by NayaDaur like people

Back
Top Bottom