What's new

Imran Khan's Best Possible Political SUCCESSOR / DEPUTY - In case of any Bad Scenario

Imran Khan's Best Possible Political SUCCESSOR / DEPUTY - In case of any Bad Scenario

• Dr. Arif Alvi

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Asad Qaisar

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Qasim Khan Suri

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Ali Muhammad Khan

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Murad Saeed

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Any Other (Please Mention)

Votes: 18 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prop558

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
God forbid, If Imran Khan gets assassinated as per planned by CIA, RAW and their local "facilitators"... Or if Imran Khan gets disqualified from Politics.. Then,

Who should potentially lead PTI and Imran Khan's political legacy...

• Qasim Khan Suri
  • Ali Muhammad Khan
  • Murad Saeed

In my view, it should be QASIM KHAN SURI - a highly Patriotic Pashtun from Quetta Balochistan. I think he can be " Bridge between Balochistan KPK and Islamabad " .

Qasim Suri is highly Anti-USA, Anti-Corrupt System, Pro-Change, Pro-Revolution and a non compromising die heart Patriotic Pakistani - who won't compromise or lay down against any pressure of USA, India and their local "facilitators".

He is not a lota like other people of PTI... He joined PTI in 1996, when nobody even knew PTI.. In 2018 Elections, he came to National Assembly by defeating Mehmood Khan Achakzai....

Exclusive Interview of QASIM KHAN SURI :

Last edited:
God forbid, If Imran Khan gets assassinated as per planned by CIA, RAW and their local "facilitators"... Or if Imran Khan gets disqualified from Politics.. Then,

Who should potentially lead PTI and Imran Khan's political legacy...

• Qasim Khan Suri
  • Ali Muhammad Khan
  • Murad Saeed

In my view, it should be QASIM KHAN SURI - a Pashtun from Quetta Balochistan. I think he is highly Anti-USA, Anti-Corrupt System, Pro-Change, Pro-Revolution and a non compromising Patriotic Pakistani - who won't compromise or lay down against any pressure of USA, India and their local "facilitators".

Imran Khan is unique in that he can connect with both Pashtun and Punjabis due to his ancestry (Pashtun) and his family residing in Punjab.

As much as I hate to say it, it'll likely have to be someone from Punjab to maintain inroads in the province against the massive machine that is the PMLN with its tentacles spread far and wide courtesy of being in power for decades and the electables that it keeps on its side because of the influence and tax payer wealth it distributes to its loyalists.

I like Asad Umar personally. Although I suspect SMQ would have a strong case. He's been in ans around govt forever and Asad Umar did admit to struggling with the pressure of Foreign Minister.

Imran Khan is unique in that he can connect with both Pashtun and Punjabis due to his ancestry (Pashtun) and his family residing in Punjab.

As much as I hate to say it, it'll likely have to be someone from Punjab to maintain inroads in the province against the massive machine that is the PMLN with its tentacles spread far and wide courtesy of being in power for decades and the electables that it keeps on its side because of the influence and tax payer wealth it distributes to its loyalists.

Can you suggest a single politician from Punjab, who can really pursue Imran Khan's political legacy of being Independent Pakistan, Anti-USA, Anti-Corruption and equally popular in KPK, GB, North Punjab, Central Punjab and Karachi ??

After Bhutto or somehow Benazir..... Imran Khan emerges as the only political figure equally loved by Pashtuns of KPK and Northern Balochistan, by the Pothohar peope having high numbers in the Armed Forces, by Urdu Speakings of Karachi & Hyderabad, by the Punjabis of Central Punjab and even by the Seraikis of South Punjab who are living under harsh feudalistic society etc etc etc.... I think Imran Khan is the "political figure" who can keep the Federation together... harming Imran Khan will be like harming the political integrity of Pakistani Federation..... We as a Pakistani should not allow this, whether we like Imran Khan or not...

I think the next chairman should be also elected democratically. PTI Karkoons should be able to register the vote via sms, or any social media link based form and the person with most votes should be the chairman and PM if party comes into power with a majority.

This is going to be a revolution. We need someone with fire in his belly.

Back
Top Bottom