What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

🤡🤡🤡
With think tanks like this no wonder we in this shithole right now…. Future is not bright at all judging by this class of Pakistanis with no self respect just eager to please their colonial masters..
You have no idea. These think tanks are as rotten. I was on a Twitter space for PSF. I tore into them, their way of thinking is years behind.

It’s just really sad to see a Pakistani who knows how to read and write supporting colonial bastards… what drives you?? Are from descendant from the people who supported the British as well??
Actually human beings have tendency to have our own exposures, perceptions, retentions.....And to have respect for opinions different from you beliefs system is a phenomena in modern world called democracy.
Since you guys being victim of 5h generatiion propaganda warfare, and fan of populist leader, i can understand what makes you think like that.

The state has lost all legitimacy in Pakistan.

You can't rule over 230 million people by a reign of terror. Ruling over people requires moral authority, which the criminals running Pakistan don't have.

When Muslims conquered India, a handful of them ruled millions of Hindus for centuries because they had moral authority. When Muslims themselves become corrupted their empire fell apart and the British took over. A few thousand British (max 50,000 including families) ruler over 300+ million Indians for a century. They could do that because they had moral authority.

Today the colonial elite in Pakistan try to act like the British, but they're just a bunch of monkeys in drag, with no legitimacy.

This is what they are and this is what they look like to the people of Pakistan. And they're outraged that no one takes them seriously.

Civilians

Monkey Man.png

Generals

5bb6174e08d32fde2a210cb412a92cc8--monkey-monkey-animal-portraits.jpg

Judges

BXWTKfTIIAAZcst.jpg

c'mon, they wouldn't kill or hurt him, not when he's as popular as he is atm anyway.

he should go to court and get zamanat, maybe a few days in custody before rehai

for now his actions are going against the law of the land, aren't they ? he's a fugitive/faraar.. kanoon, courts ko to respect kar lo, or he's just digging a bigger hole for himself.
80 plus cases and 100 or so FIR’s. The State will use delaying tactics in case after case, schedule hearing after hearing and just keep moving him around (look up what was done with another senior PTI leader, Azam Swati).

The goal will be to keep him behind bars on one pretext after another until (at least) after the National Assembly elections can be rigged against the PTI.

Last edited:
Actually human beings have tendency to have our own exposures, perceptions, retentions.....And to have respect for opinions different from you beliefs system is a phenomena in modern world called democracy.
Since you guys being victim of 5h generatiion propaganda warfare, and fan of populist leader, i can understand what makes you think like that.
The Military Inc did a 5th generation warfare on itself.

IK in the mind of many PDF members here is irrelevant. He will probably never become a PM.

What the majority of Pakistanis have opened their eyes to is the evil nature of the Establishment. The majority of the Pakistanis would like to see the Establishment defanged and come under the rule of law.

🚨 INTERNATIONAL PROTESTS

It’s impossible to gather that many people and mobilize from Pashtunkhwa to Islamabad
Lahore has 10 million population

But again no one even sighed when massacre happened in model town infact people voted for same people

Now forget about KP and balochistan who cares what happens there but seems people don't even care what happens in Lahore

I can almost guarantee that you are a colonial boot licker… I bet you live and die for things western. You are the virus that needs to be rid from our nation f your views

PDM govt needs to be careful passing any statement against KPK and GB. Specially Mariam Aurangzeb need to put her foot in her mouth..
I think PMLN feels shame , they never seen public reaction for their leader.
Nawaz kept sing " mujha kyun nikala " and end up discovered in London eating pizza ....

You need to learn the history Kidoooo..... Here NAB took custody of entire opposition leaders in which they were bound to prove their innocense, and till than they were considred guilty. Custody was upto six months...Each leader had 150 appearences in courts.....No complaints, no Rundii ronaa, no Plaster nahi utar raha and such bakwas whatsover....!!!
Pakistani politics has loooong history of frivilous political cases in which a PM was hanged, another was forcefully exiled, another was killed on road....And biggest beneficiary of Imran Khan because he revived same role of lap dog of miltablishment which PPP and N League, Q League played in the 90s or early 2000s....!! Now when the lap dog gets mad than the ownsers know exactly how to treat the illness. Just have big bucket of pop corns and watch him gets the treatment.
How many of them kiddo had attempted assassinations and got shot. How many of them had their supporters picked up sexually tortured, killed, how many of them had the whole state machinery being used to stop elections.

You need to look at the bigger picture, I agree with law being followed if IK needs to attend court he should but the state needs to act responsibly not the way they are now to deliberately cause violence and mayhem. Its clear people of Pak had enough of this but we shall see how far they will go to get their freedoms.

Pic is meant to convey that he fine and well.
Internal Pakistan politics is so unhealty, for example there will be none Indonesian political leader or party ever said this guy and party is corrupt bla bla bla. This is despite there are many high level party members have been sent to prison due to corruption case.

There is no Indonesian civil leader accusing any military leaders do something terrible despite we have former Air Force commander under corruption investigation at the moment.

You are too tied to short term goal, while forgetting long term goal that only can be achieved with healty democracy where debate going on between parties in elegant manner and harmony being kept between all major political power.

This short term goal urge is also shown when IK hold power, do you remember when he ban Islamist party ? Do you remember when he wants to hang Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf ?
dude, if Indonesia had the sort of politicians that we do, that engaged in the same level of corruption as ours do, trust me, Indonesia would also be just as poor as us - and be at same economic development as sub Saharan Africa which Pakistan is.

Back
Top Bottom