What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I think once they detain IK they will keep him locked up on bogus claims like that murder case they have put on him after killing Zille Shah.

In the livestream I saw at Zaman Park its looking like maybe a few thousand people, does anyone know if the group of people is larger than that?

Ye to wohi baat ho gyi ke, if america wanted, it could have levelled afghanistan in a few days.

Bang on. I see this happening.
So what....they have done every other false flag including trying to kill him. What are you afraid of?

Part of me says that IK should give arrest. He would be out in 2 days and then he gets to score some political points.

Another part says that he shouldn't because

1- This has nothing to do with the law. It's all political.

2- Called it out way back that what the promise to Nawaz Sharif was (by Bajwa mind you), and now things are coming to a head.

3- Keep IK at bay for elections

4- A lawyer friend I was talking to, and on social media as well, everyone is saying that usually police does not arrest anyone for a court production order. They just talk with the guy and if the guy agrees then you just tell the court we had a bond. Moreover the police cannot keep the person in custody for 4 days under this pretense. (Now that IK has mentioned the specific clause, let me pull it out as well)

5- Finally, IK went to 4 different courts, not as if he is not going to any court. PTI says it talked to the IG ISB that day and told him of the specific threats they had in F-8 kacheri. PTI even requested the judge to have a hearing online or in G11. The guy who shot at IK is having zoom trial ffs.

Here it is

View attachment 920276

The law states that the officer executing the warrant shall take the security and release such person from custody.

But here the DIG sahab isn't taking it, because mamla law ka nhn hai, mamla arrest ka hai.

See my edited post.

I actually thought that the govt does have a legal standing here, but seems woh bhi nhn hai.

The problem is that both sides are acting more out of ego and emotion rather the law and rational thinking.

IK giving arrest would mean all the effort of public tonight was in vain just like 25th may

And moreover he won't be out in 2 days

Model Town killers should be arrested and hanged first but wait he is the law minister and the PM.

The law states that the officer executing the warrant shall take the security and release such person from custody.

But here the DIG sahab isn't taking it, because mamla law ka nhn hai, mamla arrest ka hai.

Please see the above.

This is the thing that separates the rest of the parties from PTI.

You won't see people like this uncle out at sehri kay waqt doing this.

You can't achieve this through qeemay kay nan, biryani, or intimidation. Yeh sirf genuine belief say ata hai.

And no this isn't propaganda, I have seen this happen with my own eyes in Islamabad.

Please see the above.

Khair law went out of the country a long time ago.

It's all about the 'level playing field', nothing else.

The problem is that both sides are acting more out of ego and emotion rather the law and rational thinking.

"both sides"

FrDCkthXoAAvY7H

Khair law went out of the country a long time ago.

It's all about the 'level playing field', nothing else.

That can happen only with a neutral umpire. Woh kahan sey aaye gaa?

Back
Top Bottom