What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

he should come out and surrender himself to the authorities under full glare of prime time TV news camera

no chance he'll be 'taken out' by the "establishment" .. that'll lead to far too much chaos, the fallout will be unmanageable.. and very dangerous geopolitically
You have no idea.
India has political democracy, it is other thing minorities are attacked, Army and judiciary follow constitution.
In Pakistan we murder our prime ministers officially.

Aik zamana tha PDF was regarded as the poster child for military propaganda, even in some mainstream media sources in Pakistan.

If you were on PDF people automatically assumed you are a fauji shill.

Oh how the times have changed :P
True

I think there are still Khaki fan boys here... who are actually blaming pmln/pdm puppets :D

Respect won't be restored until Khaki's practically go back to thr duty.

Indian establishment has actually owned Pakistani establishment via Washington|London

WHY IS TIPU SULTAN ,HIDING IN TOILET?

He is hiding in Dubai. Here is your Chichu Pultan.😂
465692_115618_updates.jpg

Tipu died in his den, not in a foreign land.
so will khan do the same?
or follow ..hitler?

There are clear parallels to the time when Adolf Hitler emerged from the Führerbunker to meet with the Hitlerjugend (Hitler's Youth).

EB20050310REVIEWS50222002AR.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I am enjoying the videos of lumber 1 haramkhor police getting a taste of their own medicine good job PTI workers this time they came fully prepared for complete carnage with gasmasks wooden batons molotov cocktails some are also carrying firearms but they have still not used them anyway lumber 1 police getting their skulls cracked kachunk

so will khan do the same?
or follow ..hitler?

There are clear parallels to the time when Adolf Hitler emerged from the Führerbunker to meet with the Hitlerjugend (Hitler's Youth).

EB20050310REVIEWS50222002AR.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
You have all powers and absolute power. East India had absolute power.

my God. never thought that this day would come when phauji junta would be tarnished. I heard all my life that its the phuji junta thats behind all the illnesses in Pakistan.

it was true and it is true. I used to defend the phuji junta. but no more.
During my last visit to Pakistan, a shopkeeper casually struck political chat with me where he blamed phuji and I defended them as if it was my sworn duty…he was right and now I feel ashamed.

How long are they going to dictate peoples lives. It doesn’t work, why can’t they realize it? They can still come out of all of this as heros by supporting awam and not political parties but then again the track record shows the bad decision making that has been inherited for so long..

Time for people to come out with guns.
If IK is arrested then weapons should be used to free IK by force.
If police manage to break into IK’s house, bullets should start flying.
پر امن طور پر جی ایچ کیو کا گھیرائو
۔۔۔۔
پتا نہیں پوٹھوہاری لڑاکے ہیں یا دھنیا۔
کراچی میں تو ہم مار مار کر کچومر نکال دیتے تھے۔
پھر کمپنی الطاف حسین کو لے آئی اور کراچی کا کردار قتل ہوگیا۔

‏عمران خان نے میڈیا کے کئ لوگوں کو بتایا تھا کہ پاکستان کی ایک بہت طاقتور شخصیت نے نواز شریف کو تحریری حلف دیا ہے کہ عمران خان کا پتہ صاف کیا جائے گا۔ اینکر عمران خان
کیا کھسروں کی طرح بات کی جا رہی ہے یار

حافظ عاصم منیر المعروف وہسکی حافظ نے نازے کنجر کو لکھ کر دیا تھا مجھے آرمی چیف بناؤ میں تمہارے لیے عمران خآن کا پتا صاف کر دوں گا

Ok. Do nothing and watch Khan be Morse 2.0.
مجرم جرنلز کو کوئی پرواہ نہیں۔
خان لیاقت علی خان کا قتل،
بھٹو کی تو جیل سے لاش ہی آئی، محمد مرسی کی طرح۔
جی ایچ کیو کے گیٹوں کو آگ لگائو
🔥 🔥

Back
Top Bottom