What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

کیا کھسروں کی طرح بات کی جا رہی ہے یار

حافظ عاصم منیر المعروف وہسکی حافظ نے نازے کنجر کو لکھ کر دیا تھا مجھے آرمی چیف بناؤ میں تمہارے لیے عمران خآن کا پتا صاف کر دوں گا
عمران خان نے بہت احتیاط سے چھپا چھپا کر بات کی ہے۔
لیکن کچھ باتیں سامنے آنی چاہیئں

if anyone out there protesting try to get yourself a gas mask or cover your mouth with some cloth they are using expired shells which may cause some long term breathing problems

335448589_3458907644365090_6464427251880863712_n.jpg

Depo bhi Zamaan park pohanch gaye.... Amreeki hakomat na-manzoor
😆

During my last visit to Pakistan, a shopkeeper casually struck political chat with me where he blamed phuji and I defended them as if it was my sworn duty…he was right and now I feel ashamed.

How long are they going to dictate peoples lives. It doesn’t work, why can’t they realize it? They can still come out of all of this as heros by supporting awam and not political parties but then again the track record shows the bad decision making that has been inherited for so long..
So many of my relatives on mum and dad side of the family were military men. became gernail and reached other higher ranks. so I had known many people who were in the service.

in Tsarist Russia people or rather the peasants would say 'if only the Tsar knew about their problems, then the Tsar would do something.'

for a long time people used to say that the army will sort things out, they loved their army. I defended the army!

The Tsar in Russia didn't give a s#it about the peasants. the phauji junta is behind all the illnesses in Pakistan.

thats the sad reality.

GB police ( zanah park) vs islamabd police-

FrLWujyX0AIejUN

Imran Khan is sitting in a Panic/Safe room surrounded by few dozen fighters,GB police and then multiple layers of human shield (his die hard workers) What a shame for this cult leader who 4 hs own securty is ready to give lives of his innocent and misguided supporters

GAME ON------------ state vs state,
1 vs All.

FrLWujyX0AIejUN

Imran Khan is sitting in a Panic/Safe room surrounded by few dozen fighters,GB police and then multiple layers of human shield (his die hard workers) What a shame for this cult leader who 4 hs own securty is ready to give lives of his innocent and misguided supporters

Lumber 1 still getting their skulls cracked as for state vs state if they want to prolong this carnage till morning we have prepared special bullets for them with one way ticket to Allah
where there is no concept of bail also the screenshot is from GEO which is nunni league propaganda channel

FrLWujyX0AIejUN

You are saying that the people in the picture are from GB police who are fighting against Islamabad police? Where did you get your information from? If you are unable to prove it, you will not be able to post!

Back
Top Bottom