What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

To be honest koi or da na da IK himself should stop giving this Bashan of remaining peaceful. Peaceful rehna sa kuch nahi hota. Agar IK Sunday ko rally cancel na kerta dafa 144 ka bawajood or ker ka dekhta, tab be yahi tamsha lagna tha but hukumat ko kaan ho jana tha kah IK pechan hutna walon main sa nahi but he backed out twice. This gave them the courage to do today what they have been dreaming of for the past 9 months.
It's the battle of nerves between the uniformed and ununiformed. The party that blinks first will lose the war and won't be able to raise its head for decades.

Sab ki izzatain dao pe lagi hain.. People should come out more in numbers.. Karachi has at least 2.5 million young voters.. if only 200,000 come out, police will hide in their houses.

Khan has the same support in Lahore. Since he is in Lahore, I expect at least 500,000 to come out.. Dekhtay hain ke kia hota hai uss ke baad.

The situation is well past that. Some fanbois thought that after Hafiz it will change.

I have been saying all along. The so called curtain has fallen and the result is nastier than anyone thought.
Haath nahi utha hai abhi tak.. that curtain is still there.. and I like that curtain to remain there, but the FOOL is hell bent on coming to the receiving end..

Jab khud urta teer lena chahta hai tou koi kia keh sakta hai

Pakistanis are such cowards pacifist selfish people.
Everyday pdm and establishment trample your red line. They embarrass you everyday.
This alone is a cause for major revolution.

But no, Pakistanis will wait till Ik dies then cry a few tears and act like nothing happened.

Now is the Time for WAR.
The WAR has started.
Either Pakistan wins or Hybird Neo Colonizers.

Unlikely, and probably ill-advised.

Really jealous of US

You guys also had a maniac wanting to give you Haqiqi Azadi and he has been sent home.

No such luck here

This is why Pakistan is a craphole

Collect some Zaid Hamid and Farzana Shah too if you decide to open a proxy.
CutPaste_2023-03-05_22-50-08-483.jpg

What about me..

Pakistanis are such cowards pacifist selfish people.
Everyday pdm and establishment trample your red line. They embarrass you everyday.
This alone is a cause for major revolution.

But no, Pakistanis will wait till Ik dies then cry a few tears and act like nothing happened.

Now is the Time for WAR.
The WAR has started.
Either Pakistan wins or Hybird Neo Colonizers.

Bro reach Zaman Park and fight ahead of everyone. We will follow you, you’re super brave revolutionary 😂😂😂

Really jealous of US

You guys also had a maniac wanting to give you Haqiqi Azadi and he has been sent home.

No such luck here

This is why Pakistan is a craphole
Seems that maniac lost via elections which no one wants to do it in Pakistan..don't know why. I am pretty sure people will elecet maryum Nawaz and Imran Khan won't get a single vote.

Back
Top Bottom