What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Has the court ordered the Army to do anything? I think its verdict tells the government what to do, not the Army.
The order says that any institution must support ECP for conducting the election and they are refusing. Infact the whole government is refusing to help ECP.

Arshad Sharif's mother can't file a FIR so this is jungle raj.

Very easy for you to not care.
You’re enjoying the luxuries of usa and you simp for them whenever you can. You act as if your roots are American and nothing in you in Pakistani. I’ve seen your posts on this forum bending over for Americans.

My blood is Pakistani. My roots is Pakistani. My country of stay doesn’t change that. I am not like you to forget my roots and my history.

I am Pakistani and I care about my country’s future. I haven’t sold my country and started bad mouthing it just for acceptance from foreigners like you do.

That’s the difference between me and you. So don’t dare say shit to me if I speak about my country. I don’t sell my country for acceptance from foreigners.

Is that why you want your compatriots to get killed and hurt in Lahore while you remain safe, just like me? I think I care more about their well-being that you do, clearly. Chaos is NOT the answer here. Let IK decide how to proceed next.

My domestic helper came in a few day back saying O ai si sade pind vich kinni soni lg ri si citing maryams jalsa few days back. These illiterate people I swear need to lashed for at least 100 day consecutive.

One hundred lashes in the morning, one hundred at night. If he wakes up in the middle of the night to get water, drag him out of the manji and whip him for the sake of beating him.

And it is a very proud moment for me.
Every scumbag who sold this country deserves his name to be chanted out in disrespect.
Waiting for the day this all happens inside GHQ, which is not far by what I can see, IA
And sadly I don't see people doing anything more than blocking roads and pelting stones for a day or two
Public has been suffering for last 10 /12 months but what reaction was shown. Let alone anything else.

80 cases against one person... what a brave PDM and their handlers.

And sadly I don't see people doing anything more than blocking roads and pelting stones for a day or two
Public has been suffering for last 10 /12 months but what reaction was shown. Let alone anything else.
That I agree with, charging inside cantts is the only option.
Let them have a taste of their own medicine

Is that why you want your compatriots to get killed and hurt in Lahore while you remain safe, just like me? I think I care more about their well-being that you do, clearly. Chaos is NOT the answer here. Let IK decide how to proceed next.
I want my compatriots to be free and play their part in freeing Pakistan and making it a better place for the future generations.
I’m helping in any way I can be it financial means or whatever. Helping financially is still better than you.
Rest reassured, if my compatriots are fighting for the independence of Pakistan, I will not sit quietly. I will play my part and do whatever is in my means to help. A war is fought on multiple fronts. Real patriots lobby for their compatriots abroad while people like you aren’t put them in the negative.

Peace never yields real results.
Peace comes from the barrel of a gun.

Ik is a known pacifist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom