What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Fr0RTF2WAAICwFK

Fr0DjDVWAAICHmM

I am confident Establishment fanboys will be able to defend this as well.

Just point fingers at PDM.

Like Bangladesh, not a bad proposition. Single ethnicity nations tend to do better for themselves, unless of course being free is not in their DNA.
Yeah I said the same, it's because culturally homogeneous nations have far less social disharmony like ethnic divides or religious divides.

Only thing multi-ethnic nations have proven is how dysfunctional they are socially constantly in chaos and how prone they are to balkanisation.

Really and truly cultural homogenisation is the only solution for permanent stability so everyone can rest.

There’s a PTI rally today. IK is saying that they’ll use agent provocateurs to start a conflict by pretending to be members of PTI and killing a few policemen. In retaliation the police will start killing PTI members. In the crossfire Imran Khan will be killed.

This will be the fourth attempt to kill him.

1) Firing in which he was shot in the leg
2) Attack on Zaman Park
3) Plan to kill him in Islamabad court
4) Today

Let’s see if they succeed this time. Once he’s dead let’s open a new thread to discuss the consequences.

You're saying this as if you're the reaper himself.

What can I do? The drama is unfolding openly in front of our eyes. The experts are saying that there’s no way out for Whiskey and Co except to kill IK. They’ve already made multiple attempts. The whole country is sitting and watching like it’s a reality show, waiting to see if he’s killed. They’re sure to succeed sooner or later.

In ancient Israel they used to kill prophets, for which they were destroyed. Allah let them kill his prophets, why would he save Imran Khan forever?

Back
Top Bottom