What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

As long as diaspora keeps funding him - he is all set
Money isn't the issue for him tbh
Haazir janaab.
Still got all the receipts of my "foreign funding " of PTI and I ain't alone 😅😅😅
I will fund even more.
روک سکو تو روک لو

It's not police it's the "Markhor"
View attachment 920856

Ps
Picture of dirty harry in action

Ironically I loved dirty harry my favorite of all timeView attachment 920857

Don't promote the Ego of a Criminal fatso, The fatso may feel he/she is above the law

The fat ego is bloated on basis of these "Titles"

Fat bastard is guilty of holding titles of

a) Torturer of Citizen
b) Kidnapper
c) Illegal telephone taping

Last edited:
Aisa na ho IK ko larger than life level ki popularity mil jaye.

The way things are going even some of the Corp Commanders must be having second thoughts.

For those that say establishment isn't involved how can one explain dirty harry here.

Looks more like Dirty Dozen and not just one Dirty Harry. Quite a few internal wing cmdrs involved and the head honcho Hafiz, even if he is neutral, pretending, he is involved.

images

3tNe3I17eUjQkHYz7XButEBlupJ.jpg

For those that say establishment isn't involved how can one explain dirty harry here.
Seems
This is what they are planning next.
Creating a story that all KP people are afghans and terrorists

I won't be surprised if establishment decides to cut KP out of Pakistan to protect it business interests in "Punjab" just like they gave up Bengal (idhar hum udhar tum)

Looks more like Dirty Dozen and not just one Dirty Harry. Quite a few internal wing cmdrs involved and the head honcho Hafiz, even if he is neutral, pretending, he is involved.

images

3tNe3I17eUjQkHYz7XButEBlupJ.jpg
Corps commanders are always on one page that's how the family works

Last edited:
Ghazwa-e-pind, I guess?
You must be surprisingly happy to observe, how entire paid or unpaid, local/expat youthias are reacting to the political situation iniside Pakistan ? I mean what Inidans weren't able to do by themselves, Imran Khan's social media cell has done it in less than an year. He has compromised the reputation of Pakistani state, it's institutions, establishment only because he had to face the vote of no confidence due to his weaker coalition government broke apart. Can you explain what Indians are saying/talking/thinking about their neighbor's future keeping in view of the blunders committted by the entire ruling elite of Pakistan ?:coffee:

Neither Shahbaaz Sharif nor Rana Sana us taking much interest in going after IK. They have seen the public support for IK.
Its only the crybaby Maryam nawaz wetting her diapers non stop. Just look at the barrage of angry tweets by her 😅😅

Seems
This is what they are planning next.
Creating a story that all KP people are afghans and terrorists

I won't be surprised if establishment decides to cut KP out of Pakistan to protect it business interests in "Punjab" just like they gave up Bengal (idhar hum idhar tum)

Corps commanders are always on one page that's how the family works

Its was successive pakhtoon generals giving cover to a sindhi brat which led to bangla debacle. Anyhow sindhis and Baloch never bothered voting for pakhtoon leader.

Back
Top Bottom