What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
All of my family is in Pakistan sir. I am a child of Afghan migrants, I know what hardship is. Go take your meds now, you seem worked up 🌹
So you are one of those who mastrubate in the name of claiming entire Potohar as integral Part of Afghanistan ? Who migrated to Pakistan, took full advantage of the weaker system, made fortunes due to porus borders, multiplied into many to capture & claim which never belonged to you, and now threatening entire system to bring upside down. You can day dream all day...But you can mastrubate only. Rest you will see how candle light is gonna dissolve. Jao Azadi Border paar jaa kar mango. Leeches.

I've been away for a while, anyone care to sum up what's happened?
EVERYTHING

Nigga, what's more important to you than IK? :lol:

Those who post in Urdu, please increase the font size, otherwise it is hard to read.
Also, the urdu font used sucks a*s. Same shit BBC urdu does.
It takes 5 mins to add a new one ffs

Your masters are the ones selling Pakistani Tanks and weapons to their foreign masters for money.
That's because the permanant establishment of Pakistan has permanant relations with permanant establishment overseass.

Last edited:
No the worst will come when company employees will come and will be shown there true place by people. And fanbois will be labeling the public terrorists.
They shouldn't come
It will be a mascare

Army don't have patience to face public
They will open the fire

FB_IMG_1679145885214.jpg

So it was all planned. Lure IK and PTI core out of zaman Park. And then make a fake case of finding illegal substances from his home by this botched operation. PTI have been tricked 🤦🏼‍♂️

This system have lost its credibilty.
PTI should start playing dirty also. Spam it. Make 100s of FIRs against all these PDM goons and Govt officials across the country where PTI have some influence. Use full Legal force and spam the hell out of Judiciary.

They have become jokers. Make a joke out of them. Only resistance and street power will not earn anything.

Thaney bhar do Applications se.

Telethon for floods 😎

Interior Sindh is still damaged and the next floods are only going to get bigger and bigger bro because of Global Warming. Also there’s no plan for dams or anything. The floods will increase in intensity until a big chunk of Pakistan is essentially wiped out.

Time is ticking on many fronts faujeet

And you are yearning for this day to happen as soon as possible ? Right ? For now we are gonna sort out immediate problems. Out of one is mental Niazi. Rest, after the sewage is cleared, we shall move ahead. I thought Niazi had built the 300 dams already ? Noooo ?

Yesterday Haider Mehdi was saying that Asim Munir aka Hafiz Whiskey has been warned of a severe reaction against him and his goons. His security has been increased.

There are people who have prepared lists of all the treacherous generals, their wives and children, their addresses, the number plates of their cars etc. If the time comes they will be targeted.

It seems like things are going in that direction.
There should be a warning shot of sorts.

And you are yearning for this day to happen as soon as possible ? Right ? For now we are gonna sort out immediate problems. Out of one is mental Niazi. Rest, after the sewage is cleared, we shall move ahead. I thought Niazi had built the 300 dams already ? Noooo ?

Why couldn’t Musharraf do it when he had all the power?

So it was all planned. Lure IK and PTI core out of zaman Park. And then make a fake case of finding illegal substances from his home by this botched operation. PTI have been tricked 🤦🏼‍♂️

This system have lost its credibilty.
PTI should start playing dirty also. Spam it. Make 100s of FIRs against all these PDM goons and Govt officials across the country where PTI have some influence. Use full Legal force and spam the hell out of Judiciary.

They have become jokers. Make a joke out of them. Only resistance and street power will not earn anything.

Thaney bhar do Applications se.

The police will not entertain anything against company and its pawns.

That's because the permanant establishment of Pakistan has permanant relations with permanant establishment

Nothing is permanent except ALLAH.

Point to consider

1- Why was the gate destroyed?
2- Why were the wall around the road damaged
The sandbags were used beside wall to prevent shots into interior of home from distance

The fans were taken in case they aided in deflecting the tear gas away from home

Back
Top Bottom