What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Frf6rGKWwAId-ns

There is blame game going on between police and protesters about who is responsible for causing trouble.police claim pti supporters are throwing stones and set police picket on fire.
Unless you are really thick, we all know who is responsible, but let me spell it out for you, the police is.

There is blame game going on between police and protesters about who is responsible for causing trouble.police claim pti supporters are throwing stones and set police picket on fire.

And you should be living under rock if you think there's any truth in Mofo Police's claim.

By raiding zaman park, blame can’t be placed on pti supporters. Est made it messed up themselves

Who made this daft c*u*n*t a consultant on this forum?
He means this guy
CutPaste_2023-03-05_22-50-08-483.jpg

TeL’s showdown halted all of Pakistan when their leader was caught. In comparison, PTI’s Zaman park incident was a side show. Just shows that the public support for IK is a hoax. 200 vs thousands of TeL.

Public support or lawyers isn’t the reason that judiciary is lenient towards IK. Judiciary is above cops, lawyers and even public. The reason seems to be something else. He has a certain backing which isn’t in limelight. Seems external.

Who made this daft c*u*n*t a consultant on this forum?
It's a joke, my cat has more brains than this idiot. I guess it shows the caliber of napak army, and its supporters, it also explains the state our country is in, and has been for decades.

Edit: and if they are allowed to continue their rule, we will always be the 3rd class citizens of the world.

Court has allowed Imran to leave after marking his attendance
This is f###### ridiculous, all these corrupt idiots abuse the law non stop and try to enforce it on someone who is trying to uphold it. Pakistan is truly a mess they are taking themselves into the depths of darkness. You become what you are ruled by.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom