What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

They won't, establishment's days are numbered. People my age bracket 18,19,20, most are extremely anti army and pdm.

Foji dick riders here can keep deluding themselves. They'll know the reality soon Inshaallah.
I hope you are right, but the silent majority is no help to the situation.

Aitzaz ahsan house is also in zaman park

میرے گھر میں بھی پولیس داخل ہوئی زمان پارک اور ہم انکو عدالت میں چھوڑیں گے نہیں. میرے گھر کی دیوار کی گرل کرین سے توڑی گئی. ان پولیس والوں اور انکو حکم دینے والوں کے خلاف کارروائی کرنے والا ہوں.

اعتزاز احسن کا اعلان

عمران خان انکو لاہور جلسے میں تگڑا جواب دیں فوکس ادھر رکھیں باقی عدالتی کاروائی میں خود کروں گا زمان پارک آپریشن کی عمران خان کی مدد بھی کروں گا اس معاملے پر۔ انہوں نے میدان جنگ بنا دیا ہے۔

اعتزاز احسن کا اعلان

They won't, establishment's days are numbered. People my age bracket 18,19,20, most are extremely anti army and pdm.

Foji dick riders here can keep deluding themselves. They'll know the reality soon Inshaallah.
But funny thing is....Imran is still pro ISI and that army which huged him in 2017-18. Why he was insisting to use ISI's potential to be used for accoutability in 3 months back ? Come on... Try to explain it? 😂

I hope you are right, but the silent majority is no help to the situation.
Even yesterday in my old school and college groups and now Uni groups, most of my fellows were talking about going to either Zaman Park or helping in some way.

The thing is, for resistance to succeed, it needs to be organized, no one knows what to do, youngsters like us don't know where to go and do what.

Even yesterday in my old school and college groups and now Uni groups, most of my fellows were talking about going to either Zaman Park or helping in some way.

The thing is, for resistance to succeed, it needs to be organized, no one knows what to do, youngsters like us don't know where to go and do what.
I am not calling you out but in this age, that excuse won’t work. How protests are done and where should be basic knowledge. You always protest to show power to the oppressor.

Protest in cannt, corp commander houses where you will make those in power feel your presence

I am not calling you out but in this age, that excuse won’t work. How protests are done and where should be basic knowledge. You always protest to show power to the oppressor.

Protest in cannt, corp commander houses where you will make those in power feel your presence
Sir, I was in Zaman Park even during extreme shelling.

I was talking generally.

FlfXickXgAAHhEc.jpg

Khan is a normal political leader, there is no organised resistance fighters, has no bunkers or armed militia to fight the entire state irrelevant of his whereabouts. There is only Allah

Back
Top Bottom