What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

The chooran looks to being decimated an alarming rate. The duffers might need to come up with another strategy.

I am confident after establishment comes under the rule of law, Pakistan will progress InshaAllah.

I can agree with all of that, but it is just that it is impossible to get rid of the one working institution left standing, before viable alternatives can be created. This will never be an easy thing to achieve, but totally worth it in the end, I agree.

Hahahaha
That's what bajwa said while removing khan on 9th april
They did not remove him, just took away an office. If they had truly removed him, sent him to NAB custody for 3 months which could have extended to 2 years or so then he would have become past tense by now. On the contrary, sometimes I feel as if it is all a conspiracy to bring Imran Khan back to power with more conviction and quite possibly with 2/3rd majority as Imran Khan was in no position to form Government when he was removed and PDM would have won if they had immediately called for elections; PDM got played for a fool and Imran Khan is the winner in all this.

I have been saying that public is to be blamed and this proves my point. Public doesn’t abide law, organisations don’t abide law and neither is IK not abiding law. All are the same, all are doing the same.

I was correct in my assessment a year ago.
Public is non homogeneous and unstructured. The institutions are structured and entrusted to create the environment conducive for a law abiding society.

When the public sees abuse of power and/or corruption it results in a wider rot of the society.

The same people become perfectly law abiding when living in other countries where institutions don’t abuse power.

Why put IK aside when the way he is making a mockery of law which is not justified especially when he points it out the same in the rest of the country.

Doosron ko naseehat, khud mian faseehat.

Which law you're talking about?

It's toshakhana case
Where 1000 People have taken much more expensive gifts
People who weren't t even public office holders
Why there's no case against others?

Also generals record from toshana khan is missing

When mushsraf was sentenced to death

Nawaz is still roaming around saying he will be back after 4 weeks and the guaranter is current PM

Which law?
When khan and Arshad couldn't even logged FIR for against murderers?

Which law?

When instead of arresting shahabaz for 16 billion courruption case was made PM

Which law?

By Which hamza remained CM for 3 months illegally

Which law?

When Supreme court ordered all institution to help ECP in elections as per article 220 but army refused

Waday aay law ki baat krnay walay

I have been saying that public is to be blamed and this proves my point. Public doesn’t abide law, organisations don’t abide law and neither is IK not abiding law. All are the same, all are doing the same.

I was correct in my assessment a year ago.
Public abides by law. Yes, they may pass red lights etc but do they influence judges or let rob etc. Anyway, it is govt responsibility to set an example and let public follow. Here govt won't follow anything and enforce the public. Despite they live lavishly on public money and don't do their job but plunder resources in return.

They did not remove him, just took away an office. If they had truly removed him, sent him to NAB custody for 3 months which could have extended to 2 years or so then he would have become past tense by now. On the contrary, sometimes I feel as if it is all a conspiracy to bring Imran Khan back to power with more conviction and quite possibly with 2/3rd majority as Imran Khan was in no position to form Government when he was removed and PDM would have won if they had immediately called for elections; PDM got played for a fool and Imran Khan is the winner in all this.

Kis case me NAB jatay

Ajeeb aqal se pedal ho tum

what about PDM? you forgot the joke they have made of democracy in Pakistan and raped every institution to screw the constitution. Nawaz lying about his health and absconding to London?

blame everyone else apart from PDM for the state of affairs.

what a joker!

It's toshakhana case

Nawaz is still roaming around saying he will be back after 4 weeks and the guaranter is current PM

Which law?

Which law?

Which law?

Which law?

When Supreme court ordered all institution to help ECP in elections as per article 220 but army refused

so if we follow law, COAS should obey the President?

I can agree with all of that, but it is just that it is impossible to get rid of the one working institution left standing, before viable alternatives can be created. This will never be an easy thing to achieve, but totally worth it in the end, I agree.
I am afraid the time is very near where either the establishment stands or a progressive Pakistan.

It's toshakhana case

Which law?

Which law?

Which law?

Which law?

لاہور ہائیکورٹ کا جج کل بول رہا تھا عمران خان سرینڈر کریں میں ائی جی کو حکم دوں گا عمران خان کو گرفتار نا کیا جائے :lol:

مامے خان اس دن سارا دن تم حکم دیتے رہے کہ آی جی پنجاب اور آئی جی اسلام آباد فواد چوہدری کو سمیت پیش ہوں 4 بار توہین عدالت ہوئی سارا دن بھونک بھونک کر کسی نے ایل پر بھی نہین لکھا تمہارا حکم شام کو کیس ہی ڈس مس کیا اور گھر کو چل دیے ۔ اور تم روکو گے عمران خان کی گرفتاری ہاہاہاہاہاہاہا
:lol: :lol:

FrVq1haWwAAK2SP

Why put IK aside when the way he is making a mockery of law which is not justified especially when he points it out the same in the rest of the country.

Doosron ko naseehat, khud mian faseehat.

Seriously, and im sure ur mouth doesnt open when an ex PM cant put name of a 20 grade chowkidar in FIR. Koi asmaan se gira hay jo FIR me naam nahi asakta? East india company can grab lands, do smuggling, kill ppl but law is for otjers?

Back
Top Bottom