What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I have been saying that public is to be blamed and this proves my point. Public doesn’t abide law, organisations don’t abide law and neither is IK not abiding law. All are the same, all are doing the same.

I was correct in my assessment a year ago.
Haan blame the public while the ugly terhey moo walay ghaleez generals can never be blamed. Lolz

Pakistan is happy living in the 15th century. Just be grateful it does not move forward into the 13th century. Who needs a progressive Pakistan in real life, not just on Twitter?
Don’t be too harsh.

Majority of Pakistanis want a progressive Pakistan. Holds true for the youth atleast. There needs to be a proper reform and direction.

FrVq1haWwAAK2SP
پولیس نے اس میں پھٹی مار دی ہے اتنی گیس تو استعمال ہی نہین ہوئی تھی

Which law you're talking about?

It's toshakhana case
Where 1000 People have taken much more expensive gifts
People who weren't t even public office holders
Why there's no case against others?

Also generals record from toshana khan is missing

Which law you're talking about?
When mushsraf was sentenced to death

Nawaz is still roaming around saying he will be back after 4 weeks and the guaranter is current PM

Which law?
When khan and Arshad couldn't even logged FIR for against murderers?

Which law?

When instead of arresting shahabaz for 16 billion courruption case was made PM

Which law?

By Which hamza remained CM for 3 months illegally

Which law?

When Supreme court ordered all institution to help ECP in elections as per article 220 but army refused

Waday aay law ki baat krnay walay
When a victim cant file an fir .

Don’t be too harsh.

Majority of Pakistanis want a progressive Pakistan. Holds true for the youth atleast. There needs to be a proper reform and direction.

I am just realistic, as always. The claim that a majority want a progressive Pakistan exists more on Twitter than real life. Harsh, may be, but reality often is just that.

پولیس نے اس میں پھٹی مار دی ہے اتنی گیس تو استعمال ہی نہین ہوئی تھی
Perhaps, they have bought old stock from somewhere and inflated the number on the other hand.. good money.

Man i cant believe i would see this day when ppl in Peshawar openly abuse army on roads. There was this convoy passing and stopped in traffic jam and ppl started abusing them. Lolz maa behen ki gandi gandi gaalian logo ne de and these colonial sepoys couldnt even lift their heads. I swear i have never heard such ugly pashto abuses 😂. Stupid morons still cant see the writing on the wall, i think these mofos acted the same way during 71.

I am just realistic, as always. The claim that a majority want a progressive Pakistan exists more on Twitter than real life. Harsh, may be, but reality often is just that.
Twitter would constitute barely 1% Pakistanis.

Most Pakistanis dont know what Twitter is.

Kis case me NAB jatay

Ajeeb aqal se pedal ho tum
Dude, the powers that have been using NAB are neither limited in their creativity nor are they challenged by any other institute. If they wanted to, they could have made a NAB case on any number of things and then the onus would be on Imran Khan to prove his innocence which being in custody, solitary even.

As for the second line of your post, can you not be civil?

صدر پاکستان تک کو سکیورڈ لائن میسر نہیں ہے اپنے ہی سپریم کمانڈر کو ریکارڈ کر کر ٹوٹے چلا رہے ہیں آئی ایس آئی والے بے شرم کوئی اور ملک ہوتا تو اب تک 50 استعفے پڑے ہوتے ٹیبل پر

FrVpBeSWAAIHF63

Back
Top Bottom