What's new

"Imran khan will lose next elections due to Tarin" Bilal lakhani

Fixing Economy is not a children’s play, especially if it’s a non-sustainable economy. Our economy depends on two things, remittance from overseas Pakistanis, and our agricultural products which Sugar, flour, cotton (textiles industries). We need to have Multi prong strategy to create a sustainable economy.
IT industry: Comparing to our neighbors, our IT industry is in infancy, even Bangladesh has better IT setup.
Tourism: due to security issues, Jahalat (lack of Tolerance), lack of Marketing, we have not been able attract local and foreign tourists.
Startup: startup rate has berm very slow. PTI is promoting it but it’s a long way go. Economy will take 10 to 15 to become true sustainable economy.

fixing governance: With limited control in assembly, it’s difficult to pass any bill from assembly. Opposition won’t allow any bill that will limit their power. We need presidential system in Pakistan and true devaluation of power to district level and township level.

punishing corrupt: it’s impossible to punish corrupt due corrupt mafia has their people everywhere, including in our judicial system.
Imran khan said if I cannot fulfil my promise than I will resign but I will not lie, which it self is a lie.

Imran khan said if I cannot fulfil my promise than I will resign but I will not lie, which it self is a lie.

Maybe true, but he hasn’t given up, and doesn’t have to be done in one term. He will be PM in 2023 as long as overseas Pakistanis are allowed to vote and EVM are used in Pakistan.

Do we have any other choice? Do you want BilloRani to be next PM? Do you know what kind of people he will attract?

Maybe true, but he hasn’t given up, and doesn’t have to be done in one term. He will be PM in 2023 as long as overseas Pakistanis are allowed to vote and EVM are used in Pakistan.

Do we have any other choice? Do you want BilloRani to be next PM? Do you know what kind of people he will attract?
Every human is replaceable and if you think Imran is not replaceable than it is a shirk.

Every human is replaceable and if you think Imran is not replaceable than it is a shirk.

replaceable or not, I am talking about ground realities. Fixing economy, fixing government fixing blah blah blah. There is no magic wand to fix things overnight or even in five years. What about IMF loan? And loans from ADB or other organizations? It’s not just loans, we have to pay back with interest. What about loans in CPEC? PPP and PMLN negotiated loans with higher interest for kickbacks.

Fixing Economy is not a children’s play, especially if it’s a non-sustainable economy. Our economy depends on two things, remittance from overseas Pakistanis, and our agricultural products which Sugar, flour, cotton (textiles industries). We need to have Multi prong strategy to create a sustainable economy.
IT industry: Comparing to our neighbors, our IT industry is in infancy, even Bangladesh has better IT setup.
Tourism: due to security issues, Jahalat (lack of Tolerance), lack of Marketing, we have not been able attract local and foreign tourists.
Startup: startup rate has berm very slow. PTI is promoting it but it’s a long way go. Economy will take 10 to 15 to become true sustainable economy. Auto industry is nothing more than assembly line. Zero R&D.
Electronic industry: we need to be making phones, computer, monitor, laptops, TV, projector, civilian drones, cameras, etc, instead of importing it.
We need to reduce imports and increase export.

fixing governance: With limited control in assembly, it’s difficult to pass any bill from assembly. Opposition won’t allow any bill that will limit their power. We need presidential system in Pakistan and true devaluation of power to district level and township level.

punishing corrupt: it’s impossible to punish corrupt due corrupt mafia has their people everywhere, including in our judicial system.

Compare these excuses with the tall claims of imran khan before 2018. He used to say ill quit if i cant work but will not make excuses. He used to criticize old govts for making same excuses. Heck he cant even stop the massive corruption of his own party and govt officials, let alone accountability of old crooks. He used to shout out his throat talking and lecturing about status quo but what now? PTI is mostly formed of 2nd tier electables of PPP and PMLN, along with others, its incompetent and cant solve those complex issue u so fondly explained.

Because they are aware of ground realities and governing system of Pakistan.

It's those ground realities and governing system of Pakistan that is the problem you dummy

It's corrupt, backwards, and destructive

All our idiots do is pander to it and produces rectums like Nawaz, Maryam, zardai and billo

We need the PTI and IK to change those ground realities and governing system

Considering we have had a PANDEMIC IK has done incredibly well at the same time Pakistan has shown and acted independently, stood up for itself against everyone including the U.S
Defeated and humiliated India
Got China to enter the fray against India
d Defeated multiple enemies in Afghanistan and kicked India out

Honestly the Geo strategic victories alone give IK right to rule another 5 years

imran khan ko bhi dekh liya 3 years i wish he complete 5 years so no more excuse left .

Govt is delaying inevitable by begging around but not doing any reform. Pakistan will default if current trajectory isn't changed. Think Lebanon like crisis.

No devaluation isn't reform. This has been done countless times. To start of getting rid of public entities to save Rs600 billion per year.

Govt is delaying inevitable by begging around but not doing any reform. Pakistan will default if current trajectory isn't changed. Think Lebanon like crisis.

No devaluation isn't reform. This has been done countless times. To start of getting rid of public entities to save Rs600 billion per year.
This is called devaluation without cause. Market is negative since 6 months, which is first time ever in Pakistan, where PTI is claming that everything and we are going to witness a boom in our finance and fundements are perfect.

Trust me anyone of them will peform much better than Imran Khan why?

Because they are aware of ground realities and governing system of Pakistan.

All PTI did is hire ex of PPP and PMLN.

This. Even Chaprasi has more knowledge than Imran Khan.

How come their awarness of ground realities didn't enable them to do good governance for the last fifty years before Imran Khan?

How come their awarness of ground realities didn't enable them to do good governance for the last fifty years before Imran Khan?
That is why 99% of Imran khan cabient and even FM is from PPP and PMLN? Where is Imran Khan 200 finance team in waiting, which promised on container, while Youthia was busy doing Mujra on De Chock?

Last edited:
Wrong...

The other parties and candidates are the direct agents of RAW, CIA, MOSAD, MI6 etc. The Pak Deep State will keep them away from the power for the foreseeable future...
Pakistani deep state is directly responsible for giving these thieving thugs aka politicians legitimacy from the get go starting with quaid-e-awam the megalomaniacal Bhutto who was preferred over the democratically elected Mujeeb even thoug the former only managed about half of latter's seat count. Then to Sharif the incompetent fool in the 80's/90's and then Benazir in the late 90's early 2000's and with the coup de grace of NRO to all thugs, looters, terrorists and traitors masquerading as politicians.

That is why 99% of Imran khan cabient and even FM is from PPP and PMLN? Where is Imran Khan 200 finance team in waiting, which promised on container, while Youthia was busy doing Mujra on De Chock?
Then what the difference between them and Imran, they are both the same. However you are making Imran out to be distinctly more problematic. On what basis, I have failed to understand that distinction.

Roz uth k ajaty en koi anay manjan bechny! Hakumat nai chalegi! Imran khan gya! O bhai go and do something productive! Imran khan has been best PM for Pakistan, the condition of economy, and covid combined. He couldn't have done any better.

Never have I seen the public hate a party as bad as they pTi today. Not even when ppp robbed the country in 2008-2013, not even when nawazu was in power 2013-2018. Go out in the street in Pakistan and ask any person what he thinks about pti and you ll be greeted with the harshest words you can imagine. It’s sad because they speak from their heart as they can barely survive anymore. The Inflation that the current regime has brought upon them was witnessed never before in the country’s history. So Saying pTi will lose the next elections would be an understatement.

Back
Top Bottom