What's new

"Imran khan will lose next elections due to Tarin" Bilal lakhani

The Pak Deep State will keep them away from the power for the goreseeable future...

Unless Pak deep state somehow had a coup and is now being run by some angels, this same deep state is one of the reasons Pakistan could never have a stable democratic government and continuation of policies that will raise a well aware civilised people. Name the people they raised and almost 99.9% of them have harmed Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Unless Pak deep state somehow had a coup and is now being run by some angels, this same deep state is one of the reasons Pakistan could never have a stable democratic government and continuation of policies that will raise a well aware civilised people. Name the people they raised and almost 99.9% of them have harmed Pakistan and Pakistanis.
Themselves and the folks they raised were both hijacked by the Imperilist agencies. I hope it's different this time....

Themselves and the folks they raised were both hijacked by the Imperilist agencies. I hope it's different this time....

There is nothing different, same old stupidity, same old making an error and then correcting it. Shortsighted, power hungry, self serving, deprived of any vision and planning, no appetite to sincerely nourish and use the potential to let Pakistan and Pakistanis stand tall on their two feet.

Lol do you think these fools at PPP and PMLN can achieve this?

Eliminated- Ghani and Saleh (Securing that end of the border)

Contain - score a demoralizing blow on India and Alpha them (2019- Feb 27?) (Securing this end of the border India has no apetitie for provocations or engagements)

China - Bringing in China into the forefront to Ladakh and Interoperality increasing our stragetic advantages 5 folded

Geo-stragetically... Pakistan has taken anabolic steroids compared to the days of PPP and PMLN where Pakistan was a malnourished labrador but Pakisan is a juiced up Pitbull full of anabolic steroids

I never claimed those morons are good.

PTI eliminated ghani? Wth are u saying? Was IK taliban supreme leader?😂

Blow on india was by Pak armed forces and they would have done it even if nawaz was PM. Only goog i accept is PTI supports kashmir openly.

PTI brought china to ladakh? Seriously are u out of ur mind? U think this moron convinced china to slap india? Wat kind of delusions u ppl live in? If anything, PTI damahed relations with china. On path of typical brain dead zombies, like patwaris and jiyalas, bravo.
Come live in Pakistan and see ur financial situation of pitbull.

All bughz imran and pmln burn ppl can be seen on this thread.

AS OP got banned so many times because of his useless threads, Stock market crash like thread to 38,000. PM is going and all.

No real solution from these bughz imran or pmln burn ppl can come out only burnol can ease their pain now.

Latest election where only 18% turnaround shown the real picture lf whom ppl going to vote if not PTI.

Last edited:
All bughz imran and pmln burn ppl can be seen on this thread.

AS OP got banned so many times because of his useless threads, Stock market crash like thread to 38,000. PM is going and all.

No real solution from these bughz imran or pmln burn ppl can come out only burnol can ease their pain now.

Latest election where only 18% turnaround shown the real picture lf whom ppl going to vote if not PTI.
Who wrote the article? PTI overseas and not pmln or by me.

Who wrote the article? PTI overseas and not pmln or by me.
anyone can write article reality is last election from pmln won last 2 times turnaround only 18%. PTI wasnt even there.

This is what reality is. Article writer could be any lefafa guy

I think it's just an over-reaction by Bilal. He was very upset when ST was bought in replacing Hammad Azhar- rightfully so, he's pretty shit at his job.

Election can be won by govt if they hand out enough lollipops closer to the election.

Other than marrying Reham Khan, and COAS extension having Shaukat Tareen as finance minister was Imran Khans worse move. He has made many good moves but mistakes also. I think this Shaukat Tareen is realizing his mistakes and trying to fix them. Thing is everyone could see this coming a mile away. No one in Pakistan expected to be able to get 600 billion from the petroleum levy. No one expected FBR would be able to get POS terminals of 500,000 in 6-12 months I think they are a few thousand for now. Its the BS forecasting which reminds everyone of the garbage we were all used to. The free float rupee should help mitigate his stupidity but Abdul Hafeez Sheikh really did a great job. The export growth is a testament to him and his policies - and Reza Baqir with State Bank with TERF. This could have been a year of 4-5 % growth of GDP with more manageable current account as opposed to going for 6-7 with inflation and big current account deficit. Exports are growing well but they need 3-5 years to catch up from now.

Frankly, what i have experienced is PTI have fixed nothing

Ask the poor who have (and will have in next 2-3 months) access to 10 lakhs health treatment in private hospitals .. Health Card is revolutionary and it will bring private hospitals in and around many villages with private sector investing.

440 billion spend by Punjab government on the health card over next 3 years ... name me one government that worked on the health sector before!? And Patwaris claim that nothing is fixed.

Other than marrying Reham Khan, and COAS extension having Shaukat Tareen as finance minister was Imran Khans worse move. He has made many good moves but mistakes also. I think this Shaukat Tareen is realizing his mistakes and trying to fix them. Thing is everyone could see this coming a mile away. No one in Pakistan expected to be able to get 600 billion from the petroleum levy. No one expected FBR would be able to get POS terminals of 500,000 in 6-12 months I think they are a few thousand for now. Its the BS forecasting which reminds everyone of the garbage we were all used to. The free float rupee should help mitigate his stupidity but Abdul Hafeez Sheikh really did a great job. The export growth is a testament to him and his policies - and Reza Baqir with State Bank with TERF. This could have been a year of 4-5 % growth of GDP with more manageable current account as opposed to going for 6-7 with inflation and big current account deficit. Exports are growing well but they need 3-5 years to catch up from now.
I did and I told everyone in June 2021 that PTI has fucked up by making flawed budget.

PTI will lose because of going back on its three main promises. Fixing economy, fixing governance and punishing corruption. Imran khan have failed miserably in all the three.

Fixing Economy is not a children’s play, especially if it’s a non-sustainable economy. Our economy depends on two things, remittance from overseas Pakistanis, and our agricultural products which Sugar, flour, cotton (textiles industries). We need to have Multi prong strategy to create a sustainable economy.
IT industry: Comparing to our neighbors, our IT industry is in infancy, even Bangladesh has better IT setup.
Tourism: due to security issues, Jahalat (lack of Tolerance), lack of Marketing, we have not been able attract local and foreign tourists.
Startup: startup rate has berm very slow. PTI is promoting it but it’s a long way go. Economy will take 10 to 15 to become true sustainable economy. Auto industry is nothing more than assembly line. Zero R&D.
Electronic industry: we need to be making phones, computer, monitor, laptops, TV, projector, civilian drones, cameras, etc, instead of importing it.
We need to reduce imports and increase export.

fixing governance: With limited control in assembly, it’s difficult to pass any bill from assembly. Opposition won’t allow any bill that will limit their power. We need presidential system in Pakistan and true devaluation of power to district level and township level.

punishing corrupt: it’s impossible to punish corrupt due corrupt mafia has their people everywhere, including in our judicial system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom