What's new

"Imran khan will lose next elections due to Tarin" Bilal lakhani

Be a bitch than .. who’s stopping you that’s what India does..
so when Mushy sided with American than these journalists than were screaming their heads off that he sold out Pakistan to west.
Media is sold out .. judges sold out,, elections commission sold out , Police and big corporations sold out to foreign agendas you can see it coming..
Imran Khan is honest and a good Muslim if can’t save Pakistan than no one can , let it decimate..

this and multiple other things like this will bankrupt us, Terrible populist, election gimmicks

they took out a loan for cash payments for ehsas program
This is absolutely frivolous spending- They don't do this in developed countries for a reason - we are not a rich country to afford this luxury
That ML-1 Chuna- taking out a loan of 9 billion from Chinese (they don't f around with business) for a Passenger rail line when
A- we literally have river system connecting the country- this mode of transportation can developed like Vietnam and Bangladesh
B- For years on end we were building motorways- use it!!

Unfortunately no fiscal responsibility means he is another idiotic politician doing frivolous spending without fiscal responsibility
And we have money to give subsidies to sugar mafia, we can afford to not tax agriculture sector and we have funds to cover the unfettered embezzellment by the likes of PPP and PMLN?

I was a big supporter of Pervez Musharraf. I was a fan of his courageous attempt to take Kargil, I liked how he spoke, he had charisma, was a gun toting, cigar smoking mans, man.

I was left bitterly dissapointed in his his time in govt ended.
But Pervez Musharraf and Imran Khan are better than Nawaz Sharif and Bilalwal Bhutto.

Bilalwal Bhutto is too immature for politics.

I was a big supporter of Pervez Musharraf. I was a fan of his courageous attempt to take Kargil, I liked how he spoke, he had charisma, was a gun toting, cigar smoking mans, man.

reading your opinion of him as a mans man
I remember what @PakFactor once said about Musharraf- "delhi born midget" :lol:
And we have money to give subsidies to sugar mafia, we can afford to not tax agriculture sector and we have funds to cover the unfettered embezzellment by the likes of PPP and PMLN?
wth are you talking about - does that make this right?
you know in the end you have to pay off for both with interest right?

F man people think you get these things out of thin air... this is not how we run countries

The man served in our armed forces, he led them, he won awards for gallantry, in conditions of war he spent nights with his men on the front line. I don't know how tall he was, but he served his nation bravely. Shame he couldn't repeat that feat in politics.

Personally I think Pervez Musharraf is a better leader than Imran Khan.

If Pervez Musharraf goes with All Pakistan Muslim League, I would vote for him. Atleast he is better than other politicians in Pakistan.
Musharraf can never be better than any politician in Pakistan when he gave NRO to them...Please stop mentioning Musharraf's name, he alone is responsible for the mess we are in. He had the golden opportunity to set the course of Pakistan's destiny on the right track in Oct '99, not only he failed to do that but he went above and beyond to legitimize, resurrect and empower the looters, thieves, thugs, traitors and outright terrorists who proceeded to destroy Pakistan in the two decades since.

There was the lost decade of the 70's but the damage was limited to 7 years of Bhutto rule, we recovered and managed to make the comeback in the 80's. 90's were bad and Mushy had the chance to course correct however he put us on a path of two decades of destruction and this time there is no coming back.

Musharraf can never be better than any politician in Pakistan when he gave NRO to them...Please stop mentioning Musharraf's name, he alone is responsible for the mess we are in. He had the golden opportunity to set the course of Pakistan's destiny on the right track in Oct '99, not only he failed to do that but he went above and beyond to legitimize, resurrect and empower the looters, thieves, thugs, traitors and outright terrorists who proceeded to destroy Pakistan in the two decades since.

There was the lost decade of the 70's but the damage was limited to 7 years of Bhutto rule, we recovered and managed to make the comeback in the 80's. 90's were bad and Mushy had the chance to course correct however he put us on a path of two decades of destruction and this time there is no coming back.
Yes, but there was development during Musharraf's time.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto destroyed Pakistan's education system with the nationalization program.

About NRO. Well There is nothing to say, but I support Musharraf because he is Nationalist and not a sell-out.

Why do you mention Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto?

He was a traitor, and it is partly because of him we lost East Pakistan.

Don't make up crap either, please.

Yes, but there was development during Musharraf's time.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto destroyed Pakistan's education system with the nationalization program.

About NRO. Well There is nothing to say, but I support Musharraf because he is Nationalist and not a sell-out.

Why do you mention Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto?

He was a traitor, and it is partly because of him we lost East Pakistan.

Don't make up crap either, please.
Read comprehension? Oh bhai read carefully, 70's was a lost decade and ZAB was responsible.

Who is making crap up???? Mushy was a failure all in all, virtually no development in his tenure, no industrialization, not a single megatwatt added to the national grid...just cosmetic bullcrap and bangladeshi numbers fudging to show growth....

Read comprehension? Oh bhai read carefully, 70's was a lost decade and ZAB was responsible.

Who is making crap up???? Mushy was a failure all in all, virtually no development in his tenure, no industrialization, not a single megatwatt added to the national grid...just cosmetic bullcrap and bangladeshi numbers fudging to show growth....
Wrong Perspective. :disagree: You need to write better English.

General Zia and General Musharraf were the better times for Pakistan.

Lol

PTI is a party of elected Schools kids who given a nuclear Power country.
So!!! Do you think we are an islamic setup? The truth hurts but the fact remains we are anything but an islamic state. If anything the Pakistani state ideologically is the most confused state in the world. Do you not see the hypocracy of a state formed for the muslims so they can live like muslims but goes on to adopt a Western system and acts like a secular state.
I think we need to stop paying lip service to Islam. Have a national referendum on what ever the masses want, and then take it through completely to its culmination(Be it an islamic state or a secular state) but stop playing this dithering game of sitting on the sidelines.
A

So!!! Do you think we are an islamic setup? The truth hurts but the fact remains we are anything but an islamic state. If anything the Pakistani state ideologically is the most confused state in the world. Do you not see the hypocracy of a state formed for the muslims so they can live like muslims but goes on to adopt a Western system and acts like a secular state.
I think we need to stop paying lip service to Islam. Have a national referendum on what ever the masses want, and then take it through completely to its culmination(Be it an islamic state or a secular state) but stop playing this dithering game of sitting on the sidelines.
A

As someone living through Brexit, I can tell you referendums are not all they're cracked up to be.

I would suggest IQ tests and an examination on the manifestos presented by both sides of the arguement.

Anyone who passes, gets to vote. This way the illiterate, dumbasses or generally ill informed - don't get a say.

this and multiple other things like this will bankrupt us, Terrible populist, election gimmicks

they took out a loan for cash payments for ehsas program
This is absolutely frivolous spending- They don't do this in developed countries for a reason - we are not a rich country to afford this luxury
That ML-1 Chuna- taking out a loan of 9 billion from Chinese (they don't f around with business) for a Passenger rail line when
A- we literally have river system connecting the country- this mode of transportation can developed like Vietnam and Bangladesh
B- For years on end we were building motorways- use it!!

Unfortunately no fiscal responsibility means he is another idiotic politician doing frivolous spending without fiscal responsibility

It is futile to argue with tunnel visioned. IK's government made the highest loan repayments in Pakistan's history but some are too blind to see that. Blind can't see growth in agriculture either. Blind can't see that he protected the most vulnerable during the pandemic - blind prefer people dying instead of taking loans to put two daily meals on their plates. I could go on but blind are blind .. more blind than blind at birth.

As someone living through Brexit, I can tell you referendums are not all they're cracked up to be.

I would suggest IQ tests and an examination on the manifestos presented by both sides of the arguement.

Anyone who passes, gets to vote. This way the illiterate, dumbasses or generally ill informed - don't get a say.
Sagacity does not come with education. Have you sat down and talked to the common man on the street to know what they know and how they feel? This country is as much yours as it is theirs. I do not think it os fair for a system to isolate a group for decision making. This is against all our teachings. A decision regarding the way the country should go should be the right of all its inhabitants.
A

wth are you talking about - does that make this right?
you know in the end you have to pay off for both with interest right?

F man people think you get these things out of thin air... this is not how we run countries

Musharaff was one of those men who walk and talk big, but didn't have enough dum in his gaand when the time came.

Back
Top Bottom