What's new

imran khan vs nawaz sharif Who is Best (Comments be serious)

Well Nawaz shariff cannot reach Imran in any way but Nawaz shariff has the team which Imran is lacking

Which Team ? KPK performance for last years is speaking for itself. On one side you have a "experienced" team who has ruled punjab for 30+ years and a 3rd time PM vs a party who came in power for first time in trouble province KPK and has been in power just 2 years. Despite that beating Punjab in all sectors. Every one thought PTI will fail badly and that will be end of PTI.

And do i need to tell how many ministries SS and NS are keeping themself ? and how many family members like Abid Ali Sher are enjoying ministries ?? And how many dummy ministers they have ??

IK is a thing like a glittering Gold everybody fools at once until they understands.
NS is a diamond in a coal mine, no body cares first until its turns out polished.

HAHAHAHA... How many more years do NS need to be polished ? lolz

There are no diamonds in coal mine so both NS and ur diamond are fake

u need to do some research... the background of asad umar... and ch. sarwar...
I would like to refer u to my first comment in this thread... :)
I know their background, all I am asking is any significant contribution by these two gentlemen making its way into the news?

I know their background, all I am asking is any significant contribution by these two gentlemen making its way into the news?
contribution to where? contribute to political awareness of people? contribution towards moral values of people? OR CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS Their BANK A/C which PMLN is doing... :)

do you really know the background of Umer family, no you dont! otherwise you wont ask someone to do research.
i don't knw the family background of him... and i never claimed to knw... but as a person only ASAD Umar... i did my own research... and plz don't try to act like PSYCHIC... :)

i don't knw the family background of him... and i never claimed to knw... but as a person only ASAD Umar... i did my own research... and plz don't try to act like PSYCHIC... :)

then I suggest you read about his father General Umer, apple doesnt fall far from the tree
bye the way where does Psychic comes from in this discussion

then I suggest you read about his father General Umer, apple doesnt fall far from the tree
bye the way where does Psychic comes from in this discussion

first tell us about daddy Zia , sister BB and brother Zia . Wondering who will be daddy of NS in next election

The Best........................................................
1019757-cartoon-1451926167-887-640x480.JPG

Back
Top Bottom