What's new

imran khan vs nawaz sharif Who is Best (Comments be serious)

IK started saying stupid shit and ruined everything for himself. Instead of trying overthrow the current government he just should have shut his mouth and let his actions in KPK do the talking. He's not giving 100% to that province. If he gave it his all he could have showed the nation how much KPK has changed. Granted I'll give him credit he did do many good things, but the fact is his idiocy shadows his achievements therefore lowering his popularity. He should now by now that Pakistani media will dig up and use anything to defame a person they want tainted.

I am not sure what to compare here?

Politics
NS 》Imran Khan

Policies
Both are pathetic. Can't implement their own policies

Corruption
NS 》IK

Development (2013-2015)
NS 》IK

Education projects (2013-2015)
NS 》IK

Health projects (2013-2015)
NS 》IK

Family issues
IK 》NSFW

Maturity
NS 》 IK

Fruiteful security policies (2013-2015)
NS 》IK

Personality wise IK is more popular, more handsome than NS. Wealth wise NS is better than IK.

Like many other things running a country is something that requires flair. Those with flair get a conviction about the critical aspects of things more easily. Which is indeed how nature is like. Many a times whole enterprises depend upon one small thing. For example, in late 1943 on the eastern front, the goal of Germans was to withdraw behind the Dnieper river and use it as a new line of defence. The whole survival of their southern front depended upon this operation otherwise the armies in the south would be destroyed and russians would rum amok into the european hinterland. And the war will be over. All of the german high command and the commanders in field were aware about the precariousness of the situation, they had to get behind the river before the russians, whole war depended upon it. Russians as we know later did succeed in crossing the Dnieper before Germans had fortified and the war was over in a year and half.
Imran Khan has flair. He is someone who can get a conviction about the critical aspects and give all his attention and effort to that one critical aim upon which everything else depends.
Nawaz Sharif is a dull person. He cannot separate the exceptional from the mundane. And cant achieve anything meaningful.

As Clausewitz said:
quote-Carl-von-Clausewitz-pursue-one-great-decisive-aim-with-force-2-174528.png

People with flair can spot that decisive aim.

Imran may be a better person but the ghosts of Sita White, Tyrian, Reham, radicalism, Niazi name, playboy image, filthy mouth in dharna etc, etc, will follow him always including many other revelations in future. He is a dead horse now.

Even Karachiets kicked him out. Imran was a good cricketer but he tried to be good at too many things at one time.
Looking at the PTI's performance in bi and LGBs, his credibility as a solution to others has slid considerably. Nothing in Sindh, Nothing in Karachi,Nothing in Baluchistan, meager in Punjab and simple majority in KPK. Things haven't worked out good.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has proven to be a better leader than Imran Khan so far.

China waited for President Pervez Musharraf's military rule and President Asif Ali Zardari's Government to end before investing $45 billion in Pakistan. That's a big indication.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has proven to be a better leader than Imran Khan so far.

China waited for President Pervez Musharraf's military rule and President Asif Ali Zardari's Government to end before investing $45 billion in Pakistan. That's a big indication.
You thinking of getting banned once again?

it depends on what is the criteria of choosing .
if its education then its imran
if its charisma and personality its imran
if its about glamour its imran If it is about social work its imran

now if it about manage to stay in power its nawaz
if its about personal wealth its nawaz

You forgot to add "if it is about how to eat good food"

And what significant work these two fine gentlemen have done so far?

Well which ones are corrupt would you like to point out?

u need to do some research... the background of asad umar... and ch. sarwar...
I would like to refer u to my first comment in this thread... :)

Imran can not do politics. On the other hand, Nawaz sharif knows all the tactics to stay in power and is a great politician.

IK is a thing like a glittering Gold everybody fools at once until they understands.
NS is a diamond in a coal mine, no body cares first until its turns out polished.

u need to do some research... the background of asad umar... and ch. sarwar...
I would like to refer u to my first comment in this thread... :)

do you really know the background of Umer family, no you dont! otherwise you wont ask someone to do research.

Back
Top Bottom