What's new

imran khan vs nawaz sharif Who is Best (Comments be serious)

learningall

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
imran khan vs nawaz sharif Who is Best (Comments be serious) Comments friends and tell me who is real hero kindly also add your Province

Attachments

• Pew-Research-Center-Survey-Imran-Khan-Vs-Nawaz-Sharif-Popularity.jpg
    Pew-Research-Center-Survey-Imran-Khan-Vs-Nawaz-Sharif-Popularity.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 346
2014 Take ki detail Image ma ha 2015 ki Comment sa Andaza lagana ha so friends comments dil sa dana.

thanks

imran khan vs nawaz sharif Who is Best (Comments be serious) Comments friends and tell me who is real hero kindly also add your Province
Well Nawaz shariff cannot reach Imran in any way but Nawaz shariff has the team which Imran is lacking

Well Imran Khan is multi dimensional personality.

He is well known cricket star.
He is well fare worker.
He is a politician.

Nawaz Sharif on the other Hand is just a politician.

If you compare two on political grounds then Yes Nawaz Sharif still have upper hand. However if you compare both personalities with entire features then Imran Khan is miles ahead..................

Well Nawaz shariff cannot reach Imran in any way but Nawaz shariff has the team which Imran is lacking
by team I hope u really didn't mean that
-SAHQAA Munshi, jisne kashkool toorr k braa degchaa utha lia..
-Pervez jhut rasheed, jo ajkal special apni wazarat k ilawa 1 or mansib pe faiz hain, wazeer e buhtan e Imran, har press conference Imran se shuru or Imran pe khtm wo alag baat k press confrnce ho chahey kashmeer se related...
-Shahid khaqan abbasi, MASHALLAH se wazeer e petroleum ka sirf naam hi kafi he. shyd tm bhool gae wo petrol ka buhraan.
-Khawaja Muhammad Asif, janab k to wese e kia kehne... ye janab WAZEER E NANDI PUR hain... 1 bar inho ne wo chala lia to andherey khtm ho jae ge* T&M apply.. (Terms & conditions: andhera suba 7 se sham 6 bje tk door hoga)

bhai list list bht lambi he lkin samne biryani pri he... :rap:

by team I hope u really didn't mean that
-SAHQAA Munshi, jisne kashkool toorr k braa degchaa utha lia..
-Pervez jhut rasheed, jo ajkal special apni wazarat k ilawa 1 or mansib pe faiz hain, wazeer e buhtan e Imran, har press conference Imran se shuru or Imran pe khtm wo alag baat k press confrnce ho chahey kashmeer se related...
-Shahid khaqan abbasi, MASHALLAH se wazeer e petroleum ka sirf naam hi kafi he. shyd tm bhool gae wo petrol ka buhraan.
-Khawaja Muhammad Asif, janab k to wese e kia kehne... ye janab WAZEER E NANDI PUR hain... 1 bar inho ne wo chala lia to andherey khtm ho jae ge* T&M apply.. (Terms & conditions: andhera suba 7 se sham 6 bje tk door hoga)

bhai list list bht lambi he lkin samne biryani pri he... :rap:
Atleast Nawaz has Chaudry nisar who is spearheading karachi operation brilliantly and Ihsan iqbal who is heading CPEC quite well.

Atleast Nawaz has Chaudry nisar who is spearheading karachi operation brilliantly and Ihsan iqbal who is heading CPEC quite well.
so does Imran khan has ASAD UMAR, Ch. Sarwar.... and I agree both are working very good... but u seriously think 2 out of all the corrupt cabinet made a Good Team... wait.. let other keep destroying the country atleast we have somebody who supports rangers and doing work on CPEC.... hannaa?

it depends on what is the criteria of choosing .
if its education then its imran
if its charisma and personality its imran
if its about glamour its imran If it is about social work its imran

now if it about manage to stay in power its nawaz
if its about personal wealth its nawaz

Versus thread always end up being locked with few bans. Not a good idea comparing big leaders like that.

Nawaz is Manmohan Singh of Pakistan while
Imran Khan is like Kejriwal in early days
Both are good for Pakistan, no comparison

Hmm. Its s tough question bcz we have not seen Imran in federal. Here is the thing that nawaz Sharif took power in 2013 when ttp was in the rise, when our image around the world was horrible, when we have just went through the most disaster five years of our history which crippled our economy and our ability to produce. He got a country which was empty and rusting. With this kept in kind nawaz has done a good job. He brought forward cpec and he actually reduced loadshedding a lot which is pretty impressive. Gas is an issue but some are to be expected considering the zardari daur. Chinese investment are on the high and we are building good relations with European Union for investment... However he is also like a politician and he will protect his friends from any cases and he will use strong arm and he will create great wealth and unseen development will not be impressive...

Imran khan has yet to be tested but he too got the short end of the stick. He got perhaps the most troubled province of Pakistan with ANP doing nothing at all before with a populace who can end his career in the next election if he fails to deliver with his enemy in power and enemy in opposition and people realistically holding great expectation bcz you were the third party and your words were heavily exaggerated
.... With such pressure Imran did brilliantly focusing on unseen development to make the police stronger and the system stronger which allowed the province to grow. He also kept up with the international responsibility of climate change with his 1 billion tree initiative. Dharnas and by election have been a huge distraction for him but he has done well and showed his honesty ... However he has also shown heavy immaturity as well and has shown that he is also very power hungry since I have heard no leader so openly claim that he wants power and give me power...

Long story short I believe both act as each others strength and have pushed each other to the limit due to some very close losses and wins.. Both fighting have given the people a break as both can't take it easy ( which is a huge fruit of what we call democracy as opposition keeps each other in check) ....

2018 election will be a great judge as well if not the only judge.

Imran Khan made Shaukat Khanam Hospital in Lahore and Now Peshawar
Nawaz Shareef Build Iteefaq Hospital in Lahore Shareef Medical Complex In Raiwind (From his own pocket)

Imran khan is a politician
Nawaz Shareef is a politician

Wealth
Nawaz> Imran

Party
Nawaz > Imran

House
Almost Same

Popularity
Almost same (kbhi kisi ki uper kbhi kisi ki neeche) :D

Nawaz Shareef Build Iteefaq Hospital in Lahore Shareef Medical Complex In Raiwind (From his own pocket)

NS was part of govts before that hospital so most likely that was looted public money.

House
Almost Same

You sure about this?

Jati Umrah is a small town located near Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The town was not well known until Prime Minister of Pakistan, Nawaz Sharif decided to build a Raiwind Palace spread over more than 5 million sq ft. This is accessed through Raiwind Road from Lahore towards on south.This palace is spread over 5000 acres and shows the wealth of sharif family.

Jati Umra (Lahore) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Compare that with 37 acres of IK house in Bani Gala. Even if we take the propaganda figure of PML-N i.e. 300 acres, still its no match to Jati Umrah palace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom