Imran Khan vows to shoot down US drones

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan vows to shoot down US drones

May 04, 2013 - Updated 1430 PKT
SWABI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman, Imran Khan vowed to shoot down US drones if they entered the Pakistani territory.

Khan who was holding an election rally here on Saturday, brushed aside allegations being leveled against him asked JUI-F chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman and President Asif Ali Zardari if there was any space available for Jewish conspiracy in the presence of the aforesaid leaders.

The PTI chief said that Maulana Fazlur Rehman accused him of being supported by Jewish and Ahmadi lobbies to fool the nation.

He said being true Muslims we would not engage in useless blame game.

Imran Khan further said that Islam has forbidden double standards especially in politics, adding that he is not a hypocrite.

The PTI Chief said that he never bowed down before anyone and would not let the nation down after coming to power.

He said that WikiLeaks had revealed that all the Pakistani politicians are ‘slaves’ of America.
Imran Khan vows to shoot down US drones | Pakistan - geo.tv

I think Imran Khan should concentrate on being able to form a viable government first before taking on such serious challenges. Improving the law and order situation for all of Pakistan should be priority number 1.

imran just order it ok otherwise i will know it all as i am saving your words these days not i blindly support you .

I think Imran Khan should concentrate on being able to form a viable government first before taking on such serious challenges. Improving the law and order situation for all of Pakistan should be priority number 1.

Now now, he has only just earned his orange belt in electioneering.. let him practice.

he should not be making tall claims.... RIGHT NOW

once he realizes how dependent his country's economy is on American aid he will change his mind.

He doesn't even have to shoot them down, just cancel the authorization and that should be enough. Only if need be shoot them down.

Now now, he has only just earned his orange belt in electioneering.. let him practice.

Woh tifal kiya girey jo ghutno ke bal chaley?

If he get into power, Mr. Khan will soon realize just how difficult and complex a game is foreign policy, specially for a country like Pakistan. Iqtidaar mein aatey hee sab aatey daal kaa bhaao pata lag jayey gaa. Phir dekehin gey kab drone shoot down ho gaa.

Army rule on Pakistan has been a complete disaster, PTI is more of the same :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom