What's new

Imran Khan vows to shoot down US drones

Well done to Imran Khan. He's speaking like a real man.

Any videos of this statement because I don't want to hear afterwards he never made such a comment or that he meant shooting down doves and not drones.

Cheap public stunt by Imran!! It's laughable to even think any Pakistani politician can say such a thing when Pakistani Army could not do anything!!

I think in present conditions, Musharraf would have been the perfect choice but alas he is not among the bunch to be elected.

i will wait the day when indians have brain 30bn$ budget of pakistan and 1bn@ was aid at mushy time mr.troll

we will seeeeeee

BTW why indians have pain in this thread ?:omghaha:

the post was not meant to insult or troll, it was meant to point out that fact that every dollar Pakistan gets is important because of its economic condition, its dwindling Forex reserves and its massive debts...
At least until he can put the economy straight and increase the country's reserves he cannot say no to what is essentially free money.

Cheap public stunt by Imran!! It's laughable to even think any Pakistani politician can do such a thing when Pakistani Army could not do anything!!

I think in present conditions, Musharraf had been the perfect choice but alas he is not among the bunch to be elected.

Musharraf........ what are you saying ? Imran Khan is the most sane politician...... If you think Imran Khan is laughable then Musharraf and the rest of the parties are complete clown.

Musharraf deserved the treatment he received.

Cheap public stunt by Imran!! It's laughable to even think any Pakistani politician can do such a thing when Pakistani Army could not do anything!!

I think in present conditions, Musharraf had been the perfect choice but alas he is not among the bunch to be elected.

SO INDIANS LIKE DICTATORS IN PAKISTAN ?:omghaha:i remember at mushy time you guys proud of democracy in india on PDF :ashamed:

SO INDIANS LIKE DICTATORS IN PAKISTAN ?:omghaha:i remember at mushy time you guys proud of democracy in india on PDF :ashamed:

Not as dictator but if he is elected and if eligible to fight elections then what's the problem!! Obviously his past will keep coming back to haunt him.

I think he is a good strong leader but now he will not be elected because the courts has barred him from elections anyways.

The only political leader who has publicly stated he will shoot these drones down, gets my vote just for that.I will have done my bit to safeguard my countrymen.

People who are vindicating IK for saying this are fools, for so long they have made you think you are sub human species who do not have the right to self determination.

When all that is required is a shift in foregin policy to align with the country / regional interests instead of this lying and murder. How dare you see that this is a viable option for your country, you are lost.

Ok no offence , I would really like to see Imran Khan as Pakistan's leader. But shouldn't the PM of a country have some knowledge of how to govern a country? He is a cricketer fit for the cricket field , and he suddenly comes up and decides to be the PM. Yeah sure , make anyone the PM , India should perhaps consider Sunny Leone as a PM. No doubt she'll be extremely popular. A head of a country should have a professional degree like Law , Economics, Political Science etc so that he has an idea how to govern the country and make policies. How can one expect a cricketer to rule a country?

I think if this guy gets into power, he will first secure Pakistan's nuclear weapons, then deepening the ties with China.

With the improving economy, Pakistan will have enough funds to further expand its nuclear strike capability. :coffee:

Woh tifal kiya girey jo ghutno ke bal chaley?

If he get into power, Mr. Khan will soon realize just how difficult and complex a game is foreign policy, specially for a country like Pakistan. Iqtidaar mein aatey hee sab aatey daal kaa bhaao pata lag jayey gaa. Phir dekehin gey kab drone shoot down ho gaa.

It gets complicated when you have to fill your pockets, very simple if you don't.

You think Zardari n all are not opposing the drone strikes because they care about Pakistan?

Ok no offence , I would really like to see Imran Khan as Pakistan's leader. But shouldn't the PM of a country have some knowledge of how to govern a country? He is a cricketer fit for the cricket field , and he suddenly comes up and decides to be the PM. Yeah sure , make anyone the PM , India should perhaps consider Sunny Leone as a PM. No doubt she'll be extremely popular. A head of a country should have a professional degree like Law , Economics, Political Science etc so that he has an idea how to govern the country and make policies. How can one expect a cricketer to rule a country?

He has all qualifications to be a PM buddy

He is chancellor of Cambridge or Oxford I forget which one

It gets complicated when you have to fill your pockets, very simple if you don't.

You think Zardari n all are not opposing the drone strikes because they care about Pakistan?

Running a nation, and its foreign policy, are complex and complicated matters indeed. IT is not a matter of filling one's pockets alone that would make the difference for drone attacks. Bad and horrible as the drone attacks are, I would prefer them over widespread anarchy Syria style all over Pakistan. What if that choice is faced by Imran Khan in power? What would he be forced to decide?

He was last a cricketer in 1992 and has been a politician since.

That's 21 years of experience. His party is 16 years old.

I would like to remind you Benazir Bhutto's first job was Prime Minister of Pakistan. Nawaz was a military stooge installed by Zia.

They both have/had a HORRIBLE track record of being PM.

By comparison Imran has earned his way to where he is now.

From wiki:

He was educated at the Cathedral School in Lahore,He studied from Oxford University, England the Royal Grammar School Worcester in England, where he excelled at cricket, and at Aitchison College, Lahore. In 1972, he enrolled to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Keble College, Oxford, where he graduated with a second-class degree in Politics and a third in Economics

He has led 4 organizations to Success since his 1992 World Cup win

1. Shaukat Khanam Memorial Cancer Hospital
2. Namal College
3. Imran Khan Foundation
4. PTI

If he's not it. There's no one.

Back
Top Bottom