What's new

Imran Khan visting IDP camps in Bannu. While Nawaz Sharif went back from Peshawar

Yup, you're right about it. Its army, not Punjab Govt.

Yes I am not good for taking credit, it is by army. But, my point was IDPs are allowed to enter. And ofcrouse the formal procedure of after-clearance will be formed, to let them out of IDP Camps, and roam into the cities.

We are in war with terrorists, and in terrorism laws it is guilty until proven innocent. I hope you understand, it's security not some government official.

LOL one more lie here is what u said nS already offered 15000/person, with their own salaries

I don't know however you take it (it's your problem), but i meant 15000/person with(Plus) their own salaries. And I am pretty satisfied for not speaking any lies for sometime now.

Last edited:
Yes I am not good for taking credit, it is by army. But, my point was IDPs are allowed to enter. And ofcrouse the formal procedure of after-clearance will be formed, to let them out of IDP Camps, and roam into the cities.
We are in war with terrorists, and in terrorism laws it is guilty until proven innocent. I hope you understand, it's security not some government official.

BqzVdvcCIAAx5W5.jpg

Why would the Prime Minister of Punjab visit a dangerous place like interior KPK.... :P

Mian Shehbaz Sharif and all the MPA’s of the Provincial Assembly gave up their one month salaries in favour of the Internally Displaced Persons of the Operation Zarb-e-Azb. Government of Punjab has also sent them a gift of 5 crore rupees. 50 trucks of camps, rice, grains, flour and other daily use items have also departed for Bannu... More truck will go soon to IDP's Stop point scoring and we should help those IDP's Federal Gov is giving 50 Crore initially more funds will be given after that

10462964_751604608211481_7647925638413264441_n.jpg
10462580_751604671544808_1392395184185073763_n.jpg
10514614_751604748211467_7551240270833429350_n.jpg

Please refrain from bringing in our Prophet (p.b.u.h) for political purposes.

That is not what he said. Read again. Ascribing such absurdities starts troll exchanges.

Thats what he said read again if u can

Stop comparing, prophet Muhammed (SAWW), and our politicians, He was rehmat al Alameen, and our politician are sole evils, they get votes on personal likes rather than their own qualities.

Agree with you but politician should try to follow sunat of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) on the best level they can.[they can try and after that it is up to Allah to make them succeed(Politicians niat should be clear to try to follow sunat on there level) ]

So taking him as an example was a mistake? Seriously people add 2 and 2...He was sent as an example to be followed fair enough you wont make it 100% but at least try then if failed you can claim you followed his footpaths as he was your example!

I do realize that politicians lie....that is why I have been repeating over and over all over the forum that we need to wash ourselves off this mentality that so and so is the party I support so we should always say they do good and have never done a sin! Or that everything they do good or bad is good!

I have also repeatedly voiced out I dont trust a single party but acknowledge each and every 2 good things they do! But that doesnt mean I automatically support said party!
I think we need to have realistic expectations here, since we both agree that politicians lie, we can come to the conclusion that nothing they say can be 100% the truth. If that is the case, we need to look at our options and pick the leader that we know for a fact will do the job, even if he's a liar, by checking their previous credentials.

Agree with you but politician should try to follow sunat of Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) on the best level they can.[they can try and after that it is up to Allah to make them succeed(Politicians niat should be clear to try to follow sunat on there level) ]

That leader will come, Insha Allah!. As the Ummah is waiting for Imam Mahdi (R.A).

Meanwhile, perhap it is best to keep realistic expectation.

Mian Shehbaz Sharif and all the MPA’s of the Provincial Assembly gave up their one month salaries in favour of the Internally Displaced Persons of the Operation Zarb-e-Azb. Government of Punjab has also sent them a gift of 5 crore rupees. 50 trucks of camps, rice, grains, flour and other daily use items have also departed for Bannu... More truck will go soon to IDP's Stop point scoring and we should help those IDP's Federal Gov is giving 50 Crore initially more funds will be given after that

View attachment 36217 View attachment 36218 View attachment 36219

Meine ek hi innings mein sab ki chuti kara di, now efforts of incompetent KPK goverment seem quite pathetic compared to what i have done.

Thats what he said read again if u can

Listen troll. It is an honor to be blamed by both PTI and PML-N partisans / trolls.

You are willfully misrepresenting another poster's very civil post. You are not only trolling on misrepresentation, but also insulting someone who has asked you to not do so.

PTI is known less for its good policies and more for its trolls. Somebody please tell IK to save PTI from its supporters.

In today's world the shareef aam insaan who is looking for haq is the labelled a fool!

My thoughts and Ideas are very different from society and I am aware....I have been called a fool more times than I can remember but so far no one has been able to point out the wrong in my statement but feel that by labeling me have done the world justice! :enjoy:

I am only talking about 10% of the qualities of a leader taken from the life of Prophet Muhammad not even 100%

No ma'am, I am calling myself a fool. I should not have tried to engage you in a debate. It is entirely my fault.

No ma'am, I am calling myself a fool. I should not have tried to engage you in a debate. It is entirely my fault.
koi nai har kissi say galti ho jati hai :enjoy: :rofl:

I think we need to have realistic expectations here, since we both agree that politicians lie, we can come to the conclusion that nothing they say can be 100% the truth. If that is the case, we need to look at our options and pick the leader that we know for a fact will do the job, even if he's a liar, by checking their previous credentials.
hmmm...I lost sight! Cant see a signle one but am willing to give a shot at the new up coming to end the previous dynasty!

Yes I agree no one is 100% but I was asking for 10% not the Mr. 10% that we have :angry:

Last edited:
Gullu khan's visit to bannu was more for TRP than any love for IDP.

koi nai har kissi say galti ho jati hai :enjoy: :rofl:

hmmm...I lost sight! Cant see a signle one but am willing to give a shot at the new up coming to end the previous dynasty!

Yes I agree no one is 100% but I was asking for 10% not the Mr. 10% that we have :angry:
As much as I hate him, Nawaz is probably the most qualified to run the country. No one has the experience and sway that he has, so unfortunately, Nawaz is the only civil ruler that Pakistan can rely on currently.

As much as I hate him, Nawaz is probably the most qualified to run the country. No one has the experience and sway that he has, so unfortunately, Nawaz is the only civil ruler that Pakistan can rely on currently.
What so civil in looting (contracts only go to foreign people whose blessings he wants not open tenders as a competition - like what normal countries do to help promote competition as well as to make locals understand what is expected when they also see others' presentations...or the contracts goes to his own companies or those of his family friends??) that too in the open or doing ghunda gardi - gullu butt and that other guy with the gun hugging police people and getting congrats and moral support???

How is it civil to not get your fair of electrical shortages / loadshedding while each and every other citizen in the country suffers?

How is it civil to never meet the injured? He wants to live like a king/ sultan but refuses to do his duties as one - which involves doing people to people interaction not tea parties with the rich only!

Gullu khan's visit to bannu was more for TRP than any love for IDP.
Nice...keep the gullu on your side of the rubbish! Everyone knows who filled his pockets! How the police were watching his show...no one needs to ask questions on that!

Back
Top Bottom