What's new

Imran Khan visting IDP camps in Bannu. While Nawaz Sharif went back from Peshawar

I've edited your post. Insults like these earn PTI supporters bad reputation. @Fracker has been very civil and I think you can be too, if you try.

IK is not bragging about anything here. PTI supporters are just showing that he is doing his job. No need to find anything wrong with it. Plus it is certainly praise-worthy that IK has no great deal of protocol nonsense about him. This makes him look good. No need to have a heart-burn.

IK has been nothing but disappointment. Look at the people he aligned himself with including Chary Shujahat, Sheeda Tali, MQM, and in the list of disaster supporting a born liar and hypocite Tahir Ul Qadri. IK didnteven bother to condemn attack by PAT workers in ISB. More i see him more he is becoming an anti punjab politician which is the reason i dont support PTI anymore. If he ever wants to become a national leader then he has get the fuuck out of local level politics.

The comparison is unwarranted as Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was Messenger of Allah and Nawaz Sharif is ordinary PM.
So then its more shameful on NS that a prophet stood shoulder to shoulder while a common NS cant even be bothered to get out of the A/C and experience the daily life with the people!
That being said, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had small commmunity to look after back then. Nawaz Sharif has huge nation; more 177 million population and several million-dollars projects invested including on-going situation like TUQ and more may require his attention, Allahu Alim. He may have lots of stuff on his plate, Allahu Alim.
Oh so being stoned, rejected by his own people, having to give answers at human to human level yea that is everyday stuff...huge nation my foot! The nation is far from united! How much does he know about Sindh and Baluchistan? When was the last time he went there...A leader does not lead from an office but by going to individual places...If NS cant do it he should resign! Coz he knew what challenge he was taking ...

Mind you comparing million $ projects all begin giving overseas for a kiss on the cheek when local contractors could have earned something is nothing to brag about but there is a need for something to surface and its called shame!

As for situations mind you there were more wars back then and more people who rose against the prophet then NS...back then there was no technology like telephones or tv interviews or something...NS should have visited the people involved from displaced people to those who were victims of police attack (Lahore), Terrorist attack (Karachi airport) if he cant keep up ...resign! No one asked him to take a bigger bite than he can handle!
The comparison is still unwarranted for many reasons and one of them is that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was Messenger of Allah; Indeed he was Pious leader for the whole Ummah.
Mind you he was a man...Had ALLAH wanted to choose something extraordinary HE would have chosen an angel! But he chose a man to show men or should I say to be an example for men...But men have elevated him to god knows what level and refuse to follow him coz of the elevated level! :tsk:

Please refrain from bringing in our Prophet (p.b.u.h) for political purposes.
Well I gave an example of the only leader I knew worth mentioning as a leader now if that is blown and taken in a different way...

If we cant even give example of a man who was sent to be an example...then why was he even sent as an example and mercy?

He should have been sent just as a mercy and a msgr not an example! But all our msgrs have left as an example and if we refuse to learn even the basic factors than I am sorry to say we really have failed at life itself!

IK has been nothing but disappointment. Look at the people he aligned himself with including Chary Shujahat, Sheeda Tali, MQM, and in the list of disaster supporting a born liar and hypocite Tahir Ul Qadri. IK didnteven bother to condemn attack by PAT workers in ISB. More i see him more he is becoming an anti punjab politician which is the reason i dont support PTI anymore. If he ever wants to become a national leader then he has get the fuuck out of local level politics.
Good to know your feelings...Sorry to surprise to you but NS did nothing better...all he does is sit in the office with a/c...never experiences loadshedding, god forbid he gets in a traffic jam like an everyday man (yea thats right you get fired for it)...dont forget stealing his guavas!

Oh and to make matters worse, all he does is sign more and more loans and guess whose gonna pay it? Yes first you and me then our children coz he will be long gone out of Pakistan!

Then to make matters worse he ate up all the deals by not hosting a competition for taking tender of projects but gave them like we give sweets to kids to his friends, foreigner firms and of course from his ow companies (as much as possible)...why was he afraid Pakistanion ko faedah ho jai?

Before we continue on this man then we have MQM leader...sitting in UK and giving orders to close Karachi! Uskay baap ka hai Karachi kiyaa?!

Then we have TUQ mein ara houn mein ara houn cries here and there...

Yes I agree IK should flush all those lotay he took from other parties but seriously the few things he does good he does it at human level not behind paper pushing like NS or fone calls from AC office!

Give each their fair share of crap!

The rule is simple, anything PTI does is right. Pro PTI posters all over the internet are very good at creating arguments and unnecessary criticism out of nothing.
Same goes with MQM, PPP and also NS supporters! So stop acting like a biased kid and state all the facts dont pin point!

Last edited:
You are posting a picture of Gayyur Qabail showing them TTP ? Shame on u. If they are taliban So be it . I am Also on of them .....SuCk it haters.

That is not why I showed that picture. Do not assume.

And since you are one of them can you please tell me why do they have so many guns? Why do these people need guns? We should be allowed to have AK47s for protection in Lahore and Karachi too. Its a free country dont you think?

Will you guys allow people in Lahore and Karachi to have such guns?

Can I ask you why people in Lahore and Karachi are not allowed to keep guns like AK47s without license while these tribesmen are allowed? Why dont they allow guns in Lahore and Karachi to protect ourselves from TTP terrorists. If people of tribal areas can keep guns then we should be allowed to keep guns for protection too. AK47s for us too?

Last edited:

Mind you language sir. Because if you would not, I would. In the politics section things routinely reach gutter level, I know. But that is no excuse to willingly degrade your language.

IK is a politician, not a moral teacher. You expectations of him are unrealistic. He lies like others, but over all he IS more trustworthy because he has a better record. That does not merit unqualified support for him as PM, but still that is something others are lacking. Supporting political leaders means putting up with their compromises as well.

So then its more shameful on NS that a prophet stood shoulder to shoulder while a common NS cant even be bothered to get out of the A/C and experience the daily life with the people!
Oh so being stoned, rejected by his own people, having to give answers at human to human level yea that is everyday stuff...huge nation my foot! The nation is far from united! How much does he know about Sindh and Baluchistan? When was the last time he went there...A leader does not lead from an office but by going to individual places...If NS cant do it he should resign! Coz he knew what challenge he was taking ...

Mind you comparing million $ projects all begin giving overseas for a kiss on the cheek when local contractors could have earned something is nothing to brag about but there is a need for something to surface and its called shame!

As for situations mind you there were more wars back then and more people who rose against the prophet then NS...back then there was no technology like telephones or tv interviews or something...NS should have visited the people involved from displaced people to those who were victims of police attack (Lahore), Terrorist attack (Karachi airport) if he cant keep up ...resign! No one asked him to take a bigger bite than he can handle!
Mind you he was a man...Had ALLAH wanted to choose something extraordinary HE would have chosen an angel! But he chose a man to show men or should I say to be an example for men...But men have elevated him to god knows what level and refuse to follow him coz of the elevated level! :tsk:

Well I gave an example of the only leader I knew worth mentioning as a leader now if that is blown and taken in a different way...

If we cant even give example of a man who was sent to be an example...then why was he even sent as an example and mercy?

He should have been sent just as a mercy and a msgr not an example! But all our msgrs have left as an example and if we refuse to learn even the basic factors than I am sorry to say we really have failed at life itself!

Good to know your feelings...Sorry to surprise to you but NS did nothing better...all he does is sit in the office with a/c...never experiences loadshedding, god forbid he gets in a traffic jam like an everyday man (yea thats right you get fired for it)...dont forget stealing his guavas!

Oh and to make matters worse, all he does is sign more and more loans and guess whose gonna pay it? Yes first you and me then our children coz he will be long gone out of Pakistan!

Then to make matters worse he ate up all the deals by not hosting a competition for taking tender of projects but gave them like we give sweets to kids to his friends, foreigner firms and of course from his ow companies (as much as possible)...why was he afraid Pakistanion ko faedah ho jai?

Before we continue on this man then we have MQM leader...sitting in UK and giving orders to close Karachi! Uskay baap ka hai Karachi kiyaa?!

Then we have TUQ mein ara houn mein ara houn cries here and there...

Yes I agree IK should flush all those lotay he took from other parties but seriously the few things he does good he does it at human level not behind paper pushing like NS or fone calls from AC office!

Give each their fair share of crap!

Same goes with MQM, PPP and also NS supporters! So stop acting like a biased kid and state all the facts dont pin point!

If IK was there then he would have nothing different than nawaz shareif due to the state of economy. I heard Asad Umar saying in many interviews that it is not bad to take loan but the challenge is to convert that loan into profit. All outlook indicators are positive for pakistan as of now. Nawaz did nothing out of ordinary but just implemented policies that PPP and Musharaf couldnt implement in time.
As for being biased i voted for IK not for NS or MQM. So all my expectation were from him not NS or MQM. If people keep encouraging him on every stupid decision he makes then he will loose and that means we loose as well.
It is a fact that he couldn't implement some major economic reforms in KPK. To my disappointment Pervaiz khatak tried to hide unused development budget Rs 1.5 Billion as better management practice. Better Management are you kidding me as this is the lamest word one can ue for being incompetent.

His support for Qadri is beyond understanding so idont even want to argue on that topic.

I want to see him succeed as if he cant do it then there is no one else in the line behind him who can give us hope of a changed pakistan.

Mind you language sir. Because if you would not, I would. In the politics section things routinely reach gutter level, I know. But that is no excuse to willingly degrade your language.

IK is a politician, not a moral teacher. You expectations of him are unrealistic. He lies like others, but over all he IS more trustworthy because he has a better record. That does not merit unqualified support for him as PM, but still that is something others are lacking. Supporting political leaders means putting up with their compromises as well.

Go ahead ban me if you are so butt hurt. As this is the practice you MODS have opted when you cant hear the truth. Lastly dont care what you think.

For your comfort do remove my Profile as well as i don't want to be on this biased forum anyway.

If IK was there then he would have nothing different than nawaz shareif due to the state of economy. I heard Asad Umar saying in many interviews that it is not bad to take loan but the challenge is to convert that loan into profit. All outlook indicators are positive for pakistan as of now. Nawaz did nothing out of ordinary but just implemented policies that PPP and Musharaf couldnt implement in time.
As for being biased i voted for IK not for NS or MQM. So all my expectation were from him not NS or MQM. If people keep encouraging him on every stupid decision he makes then he will loose and that means we loose as well.
It is a fact that he couldn't implement some major economic reforms in KPK. To my disappointment Pervaiz khatak tried to hide unused development budget Rs 1.5 Billion as better management practice. Better Management are you kidding me as this is the lamest word one can ue for being incompetent.

His support for Qadri is beyond understanding so idont even want to argue on that topic.

I want to see him succeed as if he cant do it then there is no one else in the line behind him who can give us hope of a changed pakistan.
Ok I wont even start with PPP...they are as good as useless...As for Mushy he did his share of whatever good he could as a army man!

However, taking loans without any furture plans on how to pay esp with a crippled economy (going worse with all projects going to his friends or himself or foreigners and none to the everyday local man)...

Exports like that of the recent case of the mangoes...such cases are going to resurface everytime coz no research what so ever is being done...

As for corruption well the rate is the same if not has increased! Basically everyone has failed Pakistan! Had NS abolished feudal system or done a major change in the justice dept like cutting them off from politics...would have been the day NS had earned some respect but all he did was get people to pay up bills and that too 1 crackdown and then he huffed and puffed ...1 good thing took his life out of him!

As for IK...the only thing about him I acknowledge is he wants to bring change but has no clue how to and where to start!
How to was wrong the day he picked up lotays of other parties...The rest followed which moron is his adviser? Seriously he needs a new one!

My post was addressed to @Leader . You did not have to answer for him. When it comes to such sensitive matters, its best to not say much. I would just make one observation that the other side has equally good (or even better) arguments. I've seen both sides and I firmly believe that one ought to take great care. I (as opposed to you) would never have used any profanity in the same post as that holy name.

"Ba-Khuda Deewana, Ba Mustafa Hoshiar-bash"

Go ahead ban me if you are so butt hurt. As this is the practice you MODS have opted when you cant hear the truth. Lastly dont care what you think.

For your comfort do remove my Profile as well as i don't want to be on this biased forum anyway.

Thanks for proving my point so very well. I need not do anything about you. If you are so hurt by us moderators, just stop posting or visiting the forum. It is your choice to be here after all. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

News in : PK Cabinet donates one month salary for North Waziristan IDPs

My post was addressed to @Leader . You did not have to answer for him. When it comes to such sensitive matters, its best to not say much. I would just make one observation that the other side has equally good (or even better) arguments. I've seen both sides and I firmly believe that one ought to take great care. I (as opposed to you) would never have used any profanity in the same post as that holy name.

"Ba-Khuda Deewana, Ba Mustafa Hoshiar-bash"
Good to know I use what is given to me...A man was sent to be followed I do not elevate him to a level he himself didnt...He left us an example by being a part of that he showed that a simple man can live up to it...the sahabas joined him as were encouraged by such down to earth behaviour...Now if he was not sent as an example then that would be saying opposite side had good arguments...

But were he sent as an example and someone is trying to utilize this example by being at people level how is that not praise worthy ...

You see the difference between a leader and well whatever the otherside is....

A leader leads not by sitting in the ac office and not going through the everyday ordeals of a daily man...Had he even went through 10% of the ordeals of a daily man NS might be considered something worth a leader...But he does 0% ...

He lives without loadshedding

He lives in a mahal (richness)

He earns alot and when gave for the first time in his life to Sindh had to announce it! (rich + show off)

He doesnt get stuck in traffic jams (everyday people do)

He doesnt even go visiting causalities of any form- from displaced people to people ending up in the hospital to funerals!! Not him not even his party people!

He doesnt give contracts to the local man nor does he hold competition so that people can compete or improve to the desired levels!

He doesnt use public transport nor shows even a drop of humbleness!

He doesnt even go to meet the everyday man just to have a chat!

I have travelled around a bit mind you man "leaders heck even Sultans or Kings/Queen/ Prince" go to every day man and ask how they are doing that too not in a war torn/ disturbed nation....

Man to man contact and conversation, experience of the daily man's ordeals are the only ways he can learn what is needed!

Now without thinking or knowing what the people want he is making decisions...How can this be called a leader when you have no clue of what an everyday man goes through...How can you "provide for him" ...how sure are you what you are doing is providing for him?

Last edited:
Bq4eTjVCcAAzsp8.jpg

Good to know I use what is given to me...A man was sent to be followed I do not elevate him to a level he himself didnt...He left us an example by being a part of that he showed that a simple man can live up to it...the sahabas joined him as were encouraged by such down to earth behaviour...Now if he was not sent as an example then that would be saying opposite side had good arguments...

But were he sent as an example and someone is trying to utilize this example by being at people level how is that not praise worthy ...

You see the difference between a leader and well whatever the otherside is....

A leader leads not by sitting in the ac office and not going through the everyday ordeals of a daily man...Had he even went through 10% of the ordeals of a daily man NS might be considered something worth a leader...But he does 0% ...

He lives without loadshedding

He lives in a mahal

He earns alot and when gave for the first time in his life to Sindh had to announce it!

He doesnt get stuck in traffic jams

He doesnt even go visiting causalities of any form- from displaced people to people ending up in the hospital to funerals!! Not him not even his party people!

He doesnt give contracts to the local man nor does he hold competition so that people can compete or improve to the desired levels!

He doesnt use public transport nor shows even a drop of humbleness!

He doesnt even go to meet the everyday man just to have a chat!

I have travelled around a bit mind you man "leaders heck even Sultans or Kings/Queen/ Prince" go to every day man and ask how they are doing that too not in a war torn/ disturbed nation....

Man to man contact and conversation, experience of the daily man's ordeals are the only ways he can learn what is needed!

Now without thinking or knowing what the people want he is making decisions...How can this be called a leader when you have no clue of what an everyday man goes through...How can you "provide for him" ...how sure are you what you are doing is providing for him?

I am really sorry I tried to engage you in an exchange ma'am. "Fools rush where angels fear to tread".

Please continue as you wish. Disregard anything I might have said. You know it all already.

I am really sorry I tried to engage you in an exchange ma'am. "Fools rush where angels fear to tread".

Please continue as you wish. Disregard anything I might have said. You know it all already.

In today's world the shareef aam insaan who is looking for haq is the labelled a fool!

My thoughts and Ideas are very different from society and I am aware....I have been called a fool more times than I can remember but so far no one has been able to point out the wrong in my statement but feel that by labeling me have done the world justice! :enjoy:

I am only talking about 10% of the qualities of a leader taken from the life of Prophet Muhammad not even 100%

Back
Top Bottom