What's new

Imran Khan to take Khawaja Asif to Court!

The word you used was "necessary", not "important". If you are now trying to water down your initial statement, then that's fine.
I'm saying that everybody needs Vitamin K but that doesn't mean you can convince everybody to eat salad.

You don't think that's enough to keep Imran Khan from getting assassinated, do you? You've never answered this question straight.

The question doesn't need answering because it is a rhetorical question. There is no justification for assassinating Imran Khan.

Even if he was a confirmed pedophile, it still wouldn't justify his assassination.

I can't see how you can maintain rejecting Zionism is "the proper course of action", seeing that Zionism can be supported entirely and independently by several different viewpoints: legal, humanitarian, and religious. You know you haven't been able to win an argument with me on these grounds; you've only reverted to repeating your position over and over.

Funny, I could say the same about your attempts to justify Zionism.

At the end of the day, Zionism is like any other racist, fascist ideology which elevates the rights of its adherents above others'. It is legitimate to support the rights of Jews to fight persecution and, even perhaps, their own state, but not at the expense of others'.

Well, at best "Zionism" is a real issue only for Arabs and Israelis.

Even most Arabs don't seem to give a damn.

Others may support one side or the other depending on their own ideological lens but it is not an everyday issue for them.

Not sure why anyone outside of immediate Israeli neighbors should be bringing up such remote unrelated issues into domestic politics!

The question doesn't need answering because it is a rhetorical question. There is no justification for assassinating Imran Khan.
There was "no justification" for assassinating Taseer either. Us readers can mark down your answer in the "denial" column.

Funny, I could say the same about your attempts to justify Zionism -
As I've pointed out time and again, you can say that but it wouldn't be the truth. You're allowed your own opinion but not your own facts; and if your opinion is unsupportable that means you're a bigot dedicated to perverting justice.

It is legitimate to support the rights of Jews to fight persecution and, even perhaps, their own state, but not at the expense of others'.
At the expense of others' what, exactly?

As I've pointed out time and again, you can say that but it wouldn't be the truth. You're allowed your own opinion but not your own facts; and if your opinion is unsupportable that means you're a bigot dedicated to perverting justice.

Speaking of denial...

Non-Jews who oppose Zionism are anti-Semites.
Jews who oppose Zionism are not real Jews.

Typical and boring.

At the expense of others' what, exactly?

Others' rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

There is no justification to make the Palestinians pay for the Europeans' guilt. The real history of how Israel came to be is factually documented. While no one's denying that Jewish migrants did buy some land legitimately, that is almost a sidenote to everything else that went down during those decades.

What happened to Altaf bhai and terrorism and legal action and expelling from UK

I swear I have seen all those words in the same sentence

I am sure president house will be happy to reimburse Imran all the legal cost.

What happened to PMLN,
and Now, their brother relation with MQM and Altaf hussain.
Got new Bhaie!! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom