What's new

Imran Khan to Pakistan Army: Stay neutral

And senior Beureucrats dont forget them They are always spared. Core of even the ISI are Civilian officers including Inspectors ADs DD and Directors not the army.

They just follow the orders, it's the generals in abpara and GHQ that are the real devil's......

News in : COAS phones MBS. Timings is important. I think he is requesting immediate Saudia financial help. This present govt has decided to stay for a while and it is expected that they will have a deal with IMF in the next 2-3 days.

Maj Gen Haroon Pasha(R) from the 47th PMA Long Course belongs to the 20th Punjab Regiment; is proud to support Imran Khan.....

1653332896645.png

It is a first :)
They never expected that from anyone.
Myth is broken.

a first .. but had to be done. The Army went to far with this, they ingressed.

If possible, can you mention the time in the video where he says that. I'm sure he said this but seem to be skipping over it. Thanks

it is all over news, millions of Pakistanis have seen it

watch from 22:00 on wards

Last edited:
I believe Imran has fully understood that Army does not hate him, and neither ousted him by design, and so criticism of top brass, for political point scoring, is uncalled for.About time his tigers 'stop roaring' as well.

The Army is wise enough not to hate any politician in Pakistan. They are all useful tools in a box, to be used as required, and quite often by rotation.

Suddenly Pakistanis face the reality and understand that the generals are those who're actually in charge.

What comes next?

For years, the entire world pointed out this obvious fact but you guys continued to live in denial.

Suddenly Pakistanis face the reality and understand that the generals are those who're actually in charge.

What comes next?

For years, the entire world pointed out this obvious fact but you guys continued to live in denial.

What will come next is the same tried-and-true system, with no significant changes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom