What's new

Imran Khan to contest elections from four NA seats

Peshawar is 70/30 in IK's favour IMO.

Just my gut feeling.

Qurban Jaaon Aaapkee gut feeling kay........Dear its a family seat of Biloursss and the Shahadat of Bashir Ahmad Bilour against Taliban is very much alive in voters mind.....Bilours would gots sympathy votes and could win this seat again.

this I can assure you on your face that you are a liar...

Talk about living is a state of denial :rolleyes:

Qurban Jaaon Aaapkee gut feeling kay........Dear its a family seat of Biloursss and the Shahadat of Bashir Ahmad Bilour against Taliban is very much alive in voters mind.....Bilours would gots sympathy votes and could win this seat again.

[sarcasm]this I can assure you on your face that you are a liar...[/sarcasm] :omghaha::omghaha:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-elections-four-na-seats-3.html#ixzz2OrCeicij

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan will contest elections from NA-1 (Peshawar-II), NA-56 (Rawalpindi-VII), NA-71 (Mianwali-I), NA-126 (Lahore-IX), according to party spokesperson Shafqat Mehmood, Dawn.com reported.

NA-1 is Peshawar-I, I believe!

Firstly, drop the dear thingy, it's very childish.

Secondly, I don't think that Bilour's death will have a really big effect that it would get them seats, ANP would be foolish to expect the same reaction to his death as to BB's death. His death was also much before the elections, and it doesn't seem that ANP is playing his death as a trump card or anything for the election campaign, they are certainly not hyping it up as much as BB or anything.

I have some Peshawri friends, and they certainly seem sure that Bilour has lost all support for himself after being railway minister. Is say zyada koi insaan ****** nhn hua awaam kay samnay.

So how many seats or constituencies have been selected for Nawaz sharif, because in past he has contested from abbottabad and retain that seat as PM in 97 and 93 as well. is he contesting from Lahore only?

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan will contest elections from NA-1 (Peshawar-II), NA-56 (Rawalpindi-VII), NA-71 (Mianwali-I), NA-126 (Lahore-IX), according to party spokesperson Shafqat Mehmood, Dawn.com reported.

Khan will most likely be up against Sheikh Rasheed from the Awami Muslim League for the NA-156, while Saad Rafique of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz will be the main contender for NA-126.

Imran Khan to contest elections from four NA seats – The Express Tribune

First off Rawalpindi VII is not NA-156 - it's NA-56. Second, Sheikh Rasheed will be contesting from NA-55 not 56; PTI will not contest from NA-55 and AML will not context from NA-56 so mr. Khan is not coming up against Sheikh Rasheed.

I have a question.
I assume that each ridding Imran is contesting in means one Member of Parliment, right?
So lets say Imran wins all 4, well does that mean parliament will have 3 fewer people?
This doesn't make sense to me, in Canada you can only run in one ridding and one person is elected to represent one ridding.

Pakistani politics is very selfish, today u r king tomorrow they put u in jail
Mian azhar was president of pml q when he lost he was kicked out from his own party, so just its susspens what will happen to IK

yeah someone on twitter tweeted that he talked to Abbasi's son and he said if its true that Imran is contesting then "war gaye bai" I dont know if its true or not, but AML is also going to support Imran.. I am not saying to take anything easy, but Imran is likely to win all seats.

I am not sure about nawaz sharif though.. if he is fool enough to contest from one seat, we will make sure he loses...

yar I heard afzal khokher is cancer patient and last stage? and may not get ticket as well...

no he dnt have cancer these are just rumors to get sympathy around in his area he and his bro were MNA and MPA the biggest land mafia group of lahore :angel: btw people are fed up of this land mafia group of Khokhar brothers in this election they gona loose :D INSHA ALLAH

afzal.jpg

Nawaz Sharif Kissing the Don of Land Mafia Group of lahore check out how passionately he is kissing him :D

0.jpg

20100128_01.jpg

100 kanals of Khokhar Palace Owned By a Simple MNA and MPA of PML N Malik Afzal Khokhar and Malik Saif Ul Malook Khokhar .. from 7 Marla to 100 Kanals house with in 5 years :pakistan: such a great Achievement he should be ranked in top growing business men of world they owns a 4 to 5 billion Rupee worth house in Posh Area of Johar town in Front of Expo Centre Lahore :yahoo:

no he dnt have cancer these are just rumors to get sympathy around in his area he and his bro were MNA and MPA the biggest land mafia group of lahore :angel: btw people are fed up of this land mafia group of Khokhar brothers in this election they gona loose :D INSHA ALLAH

afzal.jpg

Nawaz Sharif Kissing the Don of Land Mafia Group of lahore check out how passionately he is kissing him :D

0.jpg

20100128_01.jpg

100 kanals of Khokhar Palace Owned By a Simple MNA and MPA of PML N Malik Afzal Khokhar and Malik Saif Ul Malook Khokhar .. from 7 Marla to 100 Kanals house with in 5 years :pakistan: such a great Achievement he should be ranked in top growing business men of world they owns a 4 to 5 billion Rupee worth house in Posh Area of Johar town in Front of Expo Centre Lahore :yahoo:

Bhai. I really fail to understand why these Shah say Bhar ker Shah kay wafadar fail to see the state of affairs of Pakistan and its nationals. Really feel pity for these PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP etc chamchas blindly singing songs for those who have only destroyed Pakistan, looted it, insulted its nationals, killed them etc. Whats the reason either they are sleeping with eyes open and not using their brains or they have a share in such wrong doings. Pathetic & shameless lot?

It shall be forbidden constitutionally, to contest on more than one seat and more than once in every 5 years.

We cannot afford this, and bye elections are always noora, people tend not to vote against ruling party.

It is a political way of circumventing the democracy and justice.

Bhai. I really fail to understand why these Shah say Bhar ker Shah kay wafadar fail to see the state of affairs of Pakistan and its nationals. Really feel pity for these PPP, PML-N, MQM, ANP etc chamchas blindly singing songs for those who have only destroyed Pakistan, looted it, insulted its nationals, killed them etc. Whats the reason either they are sleeping with eyes open and not using their brains or they have a share in such wrong doings. Pathetic & shameless lot?

Only one word They are " Slaves " .

Back
Top Bottom