What's new

Imran Khan to contest elections from four NA seats

lol bhaiya garor nahi lekin Pmln ka safaya agar koye kar sakta hai to wo ppp hai. U ppl will just give them the extra force they need. simple

bhai aaj 28 march 2013 hai.... 1993 nahi !!

inshallah we will win and nawaz sharif along with his cronies from lahore and all over Pakistan lose !!

Is this the first time he is contesting in multiple constituencies? I know he won from Mianwali in 2002. Is there any limit in terms of the amount of constituencies a person can contest from in Pakistan?

No not the first time, he had once contested from 6 constituencies ....... dont ask for results Its embarrassing

bhai aaj 28 march 2013 hai.... 1993 nahi !!

inshallah we will win and nawaz sharif along with his cronies from lahore and all over Pakistan lose !!

The fact that IK had to go and form alliance with Nawab of Bahawalpur makes it very clear its still 93

The fact that IK had to go and form alliance with Nawab of Bahawalpur makes it very clear its still 93[/QUOTE]

Lol by your own definition Nawaz must be very scared with all the alliances he has made up till now right?

Imran khan should contest from two NA and two PA seats!

Lol by your own definition Nawaz must be very scared with all the alliances he has made up till now right?

No just saying it show that all parties know why ppl vote. These manifestos and policies never win any votes. Its about Winnable candidates and Influential personalities.

Same was the situation in 93. People still have the same voting habbits. So all those who think THE CHANGE has arrived will get a big surprise on 12 May

pindi mein kiya issue hai?? hanif abbasi is no match...
I have friends from Peshawar and Mianwali (I reside in Lahore myself) however i have no source of input from Rawalpindi ... so based on inputs i have and with frequent discussion with colleagues we concluded that out of all these seats Rawalpindi will be the most challenging one ...I would welcome someone from NA56 ...? would love to listen to them

No just saying it show that all parties know why ppl vote. These manifestos and policies never win any votes. Its about Winnable candidates and Influential personalities.

Same was the situation in 93. People still have the same voting habbits. So all those who think THE CHANGE has arrived will get a big surprise on 12 May

Precisely!! Imran Khan is an influential persoan and he has winnable candidates.

If the situation has not changed since 93 then why they could not win enough seats to come into power in National assembly??
Reason that was not 93 neither now...

I have friends from Peshawar and Mianwali (I reside in Lahore myself) however i have no source of input from Rawalpindi ... so based on inputs i have and with frequent discussion with colleagues we concluded that out of all these seats Rawalpindi will be the most challenging one ...I would welcome someone from NA56 ...? would love to listen to them

yeah someone on twitter tweeted that he talked to Abbasi's son and he said if its true that Imran is contesting then "war gaye bai" I dont know if its true or not, but AML is also going to support Imran.. I am not saying to take anything easy, but Imran is likely to win all seats.

I am not sure about nawaz sharif though.. if he is fool enough to contest from one seat, we will make sure he loses...

:cheesy: ok dude lets see

yar I heard afzal khokher is cancer patient and last stage? and may not get ticket as well...

I am from NA-54 but I think you want a neutral opinion

but just for instance this is Rawalpindi City area. Not cantt etc like NA-125

Precisely!! Imran Khan is an influential persoan and he has winnable candidates.

If the situation has not changed since 93 then why they could not win enough seats to come into power in National assembly??
Reason that was not 93 neither now...

Imran Khan is influencial YES

He has winnable candidates NO

back then it was PPP vs anything army made...

now its PTI vs anything Saudia made...

here you are up against us Student donates laptop received from Punjab govt to PTI district office beat us... !!

Hanif Abbasi seemed pretty sure of winning against Imran Khan!

This would be a tough seat, 50/50 I would say. As for Lahore, 50/50 as well. Mianwali is almost a sureshot. Peshawar is 70/30 in IK's favour IMO.

Just my gut feeling.

I am a student, I never got a laptop, Majority of my class is going to vote for Pmln. None of them got a laptop. Tell these stories to someone else

Yeah...my cousins study in KEMU, they got these laptops and all are voting for PTI along with their friends! So are my other cousins who also got lappies, and some who didn't.

I am a student, I never got a laptop, Majority of my class is going to vote for Pmln. None of them got a laptop. Tell these stories to someone else

this I can assure you on your face that you are lying... and you know it :)

Back
Top Bottom