What's new

Imran Khan takes down Canadian main stream news station

Good, all these western backed and made media are pretty much pro-Israel and zionist are their masters. I don't know much about Imran khan , but I followed Benazir bhuto and anyone that speaks the truth gets assissnated like Benazir bhuto, so I would be very careful if I was Imran Khan.

I won't be suprised if Israel Orders this assissnation, since zionist media are needed in all nations to brainwash the masses.

Israel takes out people who are a direct threat to them.

It doesnt waste its resources for everyone who hates Israel. :D

Good, all these western backed and made media are pretty much pro-Israel and zionist are their masters. I don't know much about Imran khan , but I followed Benazir bhuto and anyone that speaks the truth gets assissnated like Benazir bhuto, so I would be very careful if I was Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is good and anti american policies unlike other leaders and Benazir was not good she did nothing but corruption and gave us zardari.

The news announcer was trying his best that he would say something to prevent his fund raising event

And what are you doing in the zionist city like Carlifornia ?

Benazir Bhutto was a good leadaer, her father was a visionary one... however, now we have ran out of choices and among those choices a self made leader we see is Imran Khan, he has a good vision with respect to foreign policy, economic etc... and is yet to be tested...

know more about him, he is Pakistan's saviour !

Back
Top Bottom