What's new

Imran Khan speech in massive jalsa in Faisalabad !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Right now Live :D

audio live: http://insafradio.pk/

Edited:
FULL SPEECH

FULL SPEECH

BofsLm5IgAAjOiD.jpg

rana sanaullah :lol: :omghaha:

BofrdguIYAAowW1.jpg:large

BofrgJ0IMAIP3jW.jpg

BofreTuIAAACnZD.jpg
BofrdQYIQAAIr5b.png

Bofph33IcAAdkub.jpg

BofpstPIAAA_nwU.png

BofqM8XIAAA2RvY.jpg
BofqD-rCUAAKlef.jpg

BofqEcSCYAAyqA4.png

Last edited:
Yaar, why obsessed with Imran Khan? I don't have faith in him, he is just Taliban's best friend.

Please give me reason why you love him?

A good strong rally. Alot of people showed up. TBH rather then doing anti-rigging jalsas city by city i would have preferred if they were still there in Islamabad with a massive amount of people and forcing the govt and courts to move against the rigging issue. This single single jalsa is not the solution and wont move anybody.
You need to twist the arm of the govt to make them reconsider and show that the people and the democratic parties of pakistan have had it with rigging. I dont see any effects from it except negative PR in punjab.

As i said. The province will think that he is not looking over KPK and is busy with his dharnas.

Please give me reason why you love him?

Maybe because he talks sense. KPK is having considerable development & progress compared to previous administrations.

Punjab political entities always travel with protocol I.e. Convoy of 50+ cars in a province with little terrorism. Whereas KPK mpas don't have such protocol in a province with more terrorism. Nuff sed

Is there anything to hate in IK?

Maybe because he talks sense. KPK is having considerable development & progress compared to previous administrations.

Punjab political entities always travel with protocol I.e. Convoy of 50+ cars in a province with little terrorism. Whereas KPK mpas don't have such protocol in a province with more terrorism. Nuff sed

No, I don't hate Imran Khan. Just give me some ideas, why Imran Khan side with Taliban and some terrorists group?

How is he siding with TTP etc. All he says is that the solution won't come from conflict but dialogue. We need to get out of the US's war.

More conflict hurts more innocent individuals in the tribal areas hence more recruitment for TTP etc.

Dialogue & development is the answer.

How is he siding with TTP etc. All he says is that the solution won't come from conflict but dialogue. We need to get out of the US's war.

More conflict hurts more innocent individuals in the tribal areas hence more recruitment for TTP etc.

Dialogue & development is the answer.

well said... but the problem is people use rhetoric, I wish they used their brains instead..

Probably around 50% of this crowd is not from Faisalabad. Like every Jalsa, PTI arranges buses for supporters from Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore.

Probably around 50% of this crowd is not from Faisalabad. Like every Jalsa, PTI arranges buses for supporters from Peshawar, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore.
so 50% was from there ,& you are accepting that, isnt thats big political victory?

it was a good crowd...better than Isl's and IK's speech was also better than the last one....saw it on tv!

so 50% was from there ,& you are accepting that, isnt thats big political victory?

Faisalabad is the 3rd largest city of Pakistan with a population close to 5 million people. Even if we presume 100% Faisalabadis they are not more than 10 thousand people present. Jalsas don't define victory. Its just showbazi and to make tv viewers stupid.

Back
Top Bottom