What's new

Imran Khan speech ( i am leaving party )

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Good humor in this tense situation.... lolllll

interesting tweet....

1685120629997.jpeg

Last edited:
If the brave people of Sri Lanka had him, they would have been on path to success.

Our people I am afraid are mentally weak. They can’t kidnap or raid houses of million plus people come on the streets. They can’t raid people houses if the whole street stands up and protects each other.

Good humor in this tense situation.... lolllll

interesting tweet....

View attachment 931724

He is 100% correct. From 10M overseas Pakistanis, if 5M can spare £20,000 each to invest in Pakistan, total money would be 100B investment. But why should people invest when you have mafias overtaking your property, when mafias want bribery, blackmail you, kidnap you for ransom, make false cases, when government is the mafia. People instead are investing in gulf arab nations, many pakistani companies open call centres in India than Pakistan. I personally know someone who has a big company, he's not Pakistani but all Pakistanis encouraged him to open offices in Pakistan, he visited Pakistan and said Pakistan is 30 years behind India and its too risky to invest. He now has 5 big offices in India, hires 1000s of people, software engineers etc. He didnt invest in India because they're more educated or more intelligent but because Indian government protects your investment, noone would dare to blackmail you or steal your business.

Last edited:
Amazing man. Even if you dont agree with him as a politician, he is such an inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom