What's new

Imran Khan shares Jaishankar's clip; Lauds India for rejecting US pressure

Just an example nothing more than that .....He also gave the example of South Africa FM also..

He still visited Pakistan yet nobody gave a f in India
[/QUOTE]
He is also commonly known as the butcher of Gujrat and no body gives two monkeys about it in India.
Who cares if a few Qadiyanis out of 230 mn are disposed with blasphemy excuses, afterall they’re subhumans in land of pure…
Only a joker like you will compare a teacher killing his low caste student to the actions of some fanatic... Does making people shout.. Ji Shri Ram and slaughtering others for eating their diets ring any bells. And then there are those who promote Kerela as best holiday destination for Indian Christians.

Last edited:
Few speeches here and there have really impressed some people within Pakistan.

Search for Bhutto’s Speech delivered at the UN Security Council on September 22, 1965.​

If speeches could deliver something on world stage then Pakistan would have achieved a lot before IK came into the scene.

IK tried very hard to do a lot. He must have been able to achieve something but it wasn’t ground breaking as he had claimed before he came to power.
Most of his main ministers weren’t competent enough.
If you all think that he did good for you then it’s good for you.
My view is as an outsider. And I think that he could have done much better if he had chosen a better team and had he been more diplomatic in dealing with powerful countries.

I guess you didn't get my message clear enough, Your views are as enemy of Pakistan therefore biased and worthless to us Pakistanis, thought of strong leadership in Pakistan are terrifying you "Indians", That's why All Indians here and on other social media sites are PRO PDM I hope that clarifies what I am saying!!!

he is using the name of India's foreign policy to Target the present government only.
AND doing so he is stating the fact as it is. he is not lying.
if he gets some internal political mileage then so be it.
his statements are consistent and continuation of "absolutely not".
as for foreign relations and what happens tomorrow is a different discussion.

He is also commonly known as the butcher of Gujrat and no body gives two monkeys about it in India.
Commonly in Pakistan maybe, here he’s the leader of India.
Only a joker like you will compare a teacher killing his low caste student to the actions of some fanatic
Why should’nt I? Afterall Qadiyanis are treated like untouchables in Pakistan.
Does making people shout.. Ji Shri Ram and slaughtering others for eating their diets ring any bells.
Does chanting Allahu Akbar while burning kafirs alive for “alleged blasphemy” ring any bells?
And then there are those who promote Kerela as best holiday destination for Indian Christians.
Most of Christians in India Keralites, thats home not a holiday destination.

Commonly in Pakistan maybe, here he’s the leader of India.
He's not very common in Pakistan, he earned the title from Gujrat survivors.
Why should’nt I? Afterall Qadiyanis are treated like untouchables in Pakistan.
There have been incidents against them but only in India the Untouchables are killed as a National Sport.
Does chanting Allahu Akbar while burning kafirs alive for “alleged blasphemy” ring any bells?
If you are going to repeat my lines then at least give an example that makes sense... Only your cousins force others to chant their sermons while adding Lynching in the textbooks of Rape public of India.
Most of Christians in India Keralites, thats home not a holiday destination.
You indeed are dense.

He's not very common in Pakistan, he earned the title from Gujrat survivors.
How’s Modi responsible for the mess they created themselves?
There have been incidents against them but only in India the Untouchables are killed as a National Sport
Killing Qadiyanis is your national sport, we had a Dalit president just last time, wonder can a Qadiyanis be a president in Pakistan or not…
If you are going to repeat my lines then at least give an example that makes sense... Only your cousins force others to chant their sermons while adding Lynching in the textbooks of Rape public of India.
My cousins don’t threaten to burn up buses and cities because they find QR Codes blasphemous like your people :lol:.

I guess you didn't get my message clear enough, Your views are as enemy of Pakistan therefore biased and worthless to us Pakistanis, thought of strong leadership in Pakistan are terrifying you "Indians", That's why All Indians here and on other social media sites are PRO PDM I hope that clarifies what I am saying!!!
And I am saying that your assumption is a wrong assumption. First of all I am not an enemy to Pakistan. We have enmity on many issues but that doesn’t make us enemies. As an Indian I have my issues with Pakistan but I don’t wish them bad. I look forward to a stable neighbourhood which is good for the region.

To me IK wasn’t any good. He tried but failed badly. His intent for you all was good. But he failed due to poor advisors. You might think that he was strong against India but the outside world saw him as a puppet of we all know whom. Puppets have never got strength.

As far as threat to India, I don’t think that Pakistan poses a threat to India. India has gone ahead and done whatever it wanted with Kashmir and would likely to do it in the future too. IK couldn’t do anything other than give strong speeches. He can keep doing it again.

I still wish IK good luck for the future.

Atleast he would be good for your country. So let’s agree to disagree and allow me to endorse Niazi.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom