What's new

Imran Khan shares Jaishankar's clip; Lauds India for rejecting US pressure

Why need to laud infians?

Use common sense, have some ghairat in yourselves to stand up for yourself…..ye itna mushkil kyu ha??
Taking a good example from anywhere to elicit a point is not bad. Failing to change just because you dont want to learn from the enemy is the real idiocy.
After all have we not copied our system from the UK and font we crave US , Italian foods
A

Thank God we live in Pakistan where one can praise their arch enemy.
Imagine some Indian Neta praising Pakistan or Pakistani politician... He would be smeared in black ink, his house attacked and his pictures and effigy set on fire and labelled an ISI agent with Indian media and Janta equally running the hate campaign.
The picture of hatred and fundamentalism in India portrayed by you seems truly horrific. If its true then any country going in such direction is destined to doom.

You are lucky for living in a country which sans such negative qualities.

A suggestion For pro Imran Pakistanis to ponder over:

Do check and try to figure out even a single policy change which Imran Khan has initiated during his three and half year tenure to make Pakistan leave shackles of slavery.

Who stopped Imran Khan to appoint a Foreign Minister more capable than Jai Shanker from their bureaucracy.

What plan of action does IK has to achieve what he now promises to voters. Earlier he claimed that he had an experienced team then he confessed that he was not ready to be a PM. What if he again takes a famous U-Turn again.

My Suggestion :

The minister who suggested Gas Pipe line from Iraq to IK should be Pakistani PM.

As far as I know, his experience team left Pakistan with 6% GDP including all time high sales and exports including largest ever large scale manufacturing all in 3 years which includes 2years of global worst pandemic as per the report of the State Bank and Finance ministry of PDM Govt.

why not he is simply best foriegn minister a nation can ask for... He is indian but we are thoroughly impressed by the way he put indian case infront of world.

He is having every right to do Internal politics but he is damaging the International relationships... What if he will become PM again..... how will go and talk to the US, and UK leaders?

he is using the name of India's foreign policy to Target the present government only.

I suppose if UK and US can talk to Terrorist Modi they shouldn't have a problem with Pakistan Prime Minister IK who is asking for equality

he is using the name of India's foreign policy to Target the present government only.

Independent foreign policy isn't India forte its exercised by lots of other nations, IK is simply showing the light to the otherwise blind and its seems its making Indians very nervous...

So, the message from Indians to Pakistan is don't follow what's good for Pakistan follow what's good for India and vote same Ol trusted and Tried PDM :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Depends - if other leader does the same then gets label as jo Modi ka yaar hai, wo gaddar hai"..
Yea other leaders you say.... Leaders make state visits not turn up as wedding guests to demolish plates of some cuisines.

Give us a few topics that an Indian neta will praise about.
How about returning Abhinandan in a new packaging.

Imran Khan Niyazi has proven to an incompetent statesman.

Exposing India on the world stage for what she really is and on Feb 27/2019 he showed the Indians what real leaders do, any Pakistani leader standing up for Pakistan and her interest will look like incompetence to Indians that's a given

why not he is simply best foriegn minister a nation can ask for... He is indian but we are thoroughly impressed by the way he put indian case infront of world.
khan is an opportunist and a delusional moron to boot, shankar did f-all, it is amreeka that is making exceptions for bharat in the hope that it will provide human cannon fodder against China like Pakistan did against the soviets

Why need to laud infians?

Use common sense, have some ghairat in yourselves to stand up for yourself…..ye itna mushkil kyu ha??
Bro there is nothing wrong with using the video clip
I dont know why you are getting angry Indian would be the one laughing at your post don't do this

khan is an opportunist and a delusional moron to boot, shankar did f-all, it is amreeka that is making exceptions for bharat in the hope that it will provide human cannon fodder against China like Pakistan did against the soviets

Taking advantage of the situation and getting something for your country is considered a success, clearly you don't understand that, but that does not mean khan is a Moron it means you are...

I suppose if UK and US can talk to Terrorist Modi they shouldn't have a problem with Pakistan Prime Minister IK who is asking for equality

Independent foreign policy isn't India forte its exercised by lots of other nations, IK is simply showing the light to the otherwise blind and its seems its making Indians very nervous...

So, the message from Indians to Pakistan is don't follow what's good for Pakistan follow what's good for India and vote same Ol trusted and Tried PDM :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not worthy to reply...

Yea other leaders you say.... Leaders make state visits not turn up as wedding guests to demolish plates of some cuisines.

NO, read the history boss...

Many leaders had good personal relationships with other leaders. This does not mean that they were compromised.

Yes, I agreed with Imran khan that Nawaz and Bhutto's families might be corrupted. But labeling them with such words - MODI ka yaar is only true vote politics.

Last edited:
Sad that none of your fantasies came true even when Modi went to Lahore especially to meet Nawaz Sharif :lol:.
Try harder, he visited as a personal wedding guest....
The picture of hatred and fundamentalism in India portrayed by you seems truly horrific. If its true then any country going in such direction is destined to doom.

You are lucky for living in a country which sans such negative qualities.
Well, apart from me, you might find a few dalitd and Muslim meat transporters agreeing with this.... but hey, when you have over a billion souls... what if a few are disposed here and there... After all many more die in suicides.

In reality US never pressurize India, because US has to sell weapons and refrain India from buying Russian weapons and main reason is US want to use India against China.

But But..
On other hand India wants, US fight for India, But US wants, India fights for US.

Asking and Pressuring are different terms

Exposing India on the world stage
Few speeches here and there have really impressed some people within Pakistan.

Search for Bhutto’s Speech delivered at the UN Security Council on September 22, 1965.​

If speeches could deliver something on world stage then Pakistan would have achieved a lot before IK came into the scene.

IK tried very hard to do a lot. He must have been able to achieve something but it wasn’t ground breaking as he had claimed before he came to power.
Most of his main ministers weren’t competent enough.
If you all think that he did good for you then it’s good for you.
My view is as an outsider. And I think that he could have done much better if he had chosen a better team and had he been more diplomatic in dealing with powerful countries.

Try harder, he visited as a personal wedding guest....
He still visited Pakistan yet nobody gave a f in India
Well, apart from me, you might find a few dalitd and Muslim meat transporters agreeing with this.... but hey, when you have over a billion souls... what if a few are disposed here and there... After all many more die in suicides.

Who cares if a few Qadiyanis out of 230 mn are disposed with blasphemy excuses, afterall they’re subhumans in land of pure…

Back
Top Bottom