What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

Not surprising, when Imran Khan did everything right by declaring the sale of watch in his income tax and forms to election commission. The judges were obviously compromised.

Wouldn’t blame the PDM or the judges. This is all on the evil establishment and their foot soldiers.

But the Zardaris/Sharifs will go scot free when they took 100s of watches, show pieces, cars.

Lets hope the public come out on the streets and march peacefully.

Muharram kay mahemay may yazeedi kutoon ko waqti kamyaabi milti rahti hey... jo napak entity Pakistan nay 47 say inherit karrakhi hey jab tak is napaak say Pakistan ki jaan nahe choothi, pakistan agay bhar he nahe sakhta..
Do lots of Duas and specially those in Makkah and Madinah

Don't let any lack of protests make you think people either don't care, or IK has no pull.

Everyone is afraid of the brutalities and abductions post 09th May to risk going out onto the streets. I know of people still missing and no trace where they are. This sends fear to the populace it could be them, or their children. No mother or father wants that.

Now the terrorist agencies have been further empowered with recent amends, so will be even harsher if people step out.

The people's rage and anger is profound. They're saving it for the ballot box. But elections under the current anti-army and pro-PTI sentiment are only a dream in Faujistan.

Finally the gang leader fulfilled the task against which he was given the post. Must be a proud moment for the gang. i think they need to mark it as an official holiday as such a victory shouldn't be forgotten.
woh dou chaar nishaan mishaan bhee daay dou lage haath. coz iss kaay baad per kg yield per milain gaay nisshaan mishaan.

yes, let's leave it to Allah, like that always worked. We need to stop saying this shit, Allah doesn't give two shits about Pakistan or Pakistanis, or we wouldn't be in this state. We must take responsibility and take action.
1. Delete this.
2. Take a break from the Internet.
3. Do tawbah.

Would me answering this change the fact? Has Allah ever helped us? The only thing Allah did was creat an unjust world, where losers and winners are already decided. Why would I worship such a god?
ALLAH never created it to be a heaven. And you will face tests in this world that is always and always was the case. You don't worship because you were delusional enough to think that this Earth was supposed to be perfect and a heaven. No it wasn't. You have to stand for the truth and fight for it and then leave rest on ALLAH, when to give you success or not depends on him. Understand ALLAH before posting hilarious stuff.

The duffers and establishment are losing both the battle and the war - the problem the duffers and establishment have is that they dont know "what war they are fighting".

They think they are winning - they are not ...

They are losing - and the sands of time are turning against them. There will be another - always is. Imran Khan is part of that journey.

The resistence continues...
Now IK will be Pakistan’s Mandela. Everyone should spread the word of mouth to vote for PTI no matter what. It’s no longer about policy but about ending the oppressive laws. The way the national institutions have been destroyed and bogus cases used.

Remember this was one of the reasons the Americans sought their independence from Britain; “tried for pretended offenses”.

If your Pakistani-American, Vote Trump (Republican straight down the ballot, send a message to these regime change democrats, send a message to Biden, Let’s Go Brandon)

Sizable Pakistani communities in Texas, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Michigan. Not enough to do it on their own, but are very good at rallying other Muslim communities on this issue as well as families wanted to combat recent changes in school curriculums.

V1.png

Last edited:
ALLAH never created it to be a heaven. And you will face tests in this world that is always and always was the case. You don't worship because you were delusional enough to think that this Earth was supposed to be perfect and a heaven. No it wasn't. You have to stand for the truth and fight for it and then leave rest on ALLAH, when to give you success or not depends on him. Understand ALLAH before posting hilarious stuff.
You have to stand and fight... True, but let me ask you something, when God created someone, does he know how much of a fight he has? If God does know this, then the test is meaningless, God has sealed his fate already by creating him. It's an age old problem that I came to accept after a long time, but people of religion always cling on, despite logically it not making any sense. So let's leave it at that.

Would me answering this change the fact? Has Allah ever helped us? The only thing Allah did was creat an unjust world, where losers and winners are already decided. Why would I worship such a god?
The people were created with a free will, its up to them to decide, do they want the dunya or the afterlife. Pakistanis love the dunya, starting from the British slavery till today. People fail to understand the purpose of life, this life is only a few days, the afterlife will be a hell for the oppressors. Don't let it get to you, struggling for the truth is a good way of life, victory or not.

yes, let's leave it to Allah, like that always worked. We need to stop saying this shit, Allah doesn't give two shits about Pakistan or Pakistanis, or we wouldn't be in this state. We must take responsibility and take action.
A country of hypocrites with its own version of Islam. Where all your wrong doings with other people will be washed by prayers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom