What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

He belongs to the brain dead generation during who’s time we are now statistically equal to sub Saharan countries and falling behind in trend. You are trying to have a logical discussion with him? Good luck.

I ask this question to everyone of these guys, so I actually get to know what the case and conviction actually is on.

Have you read animal farm? There were sheep in it that started bleating non sense when some logical point came up. All you will get is bleating. That’s why I said, good luck.

Yeah I don't have high hopes.

Have you read animal farm? There were sheep in it that started bleating non sense when some logical point came up. All you will get is bleating. That’s why I said, good luck.

Animal Farm is an all time classic

1691271943600.png

Dozens detained as PTI activists protest against Imran’s arrest​

Law enforcers take 67 workers into custody in Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar

News Desk
August 05, 2023

a police officer detains a supporter after he along with others gathered for a protest following the arrest of former prime minister imran khan in karachi photo reuters

A police officer detains a supporter, after he along with others, gathered for a protest following the arrest of former prime minister Imran Khan, in Karachi. PHOTO: REUTERS

Police on Saturday detained at least 67 Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) activists from various parts of the country who were protesting against the arrest of former prime minister Imran Khan, Express News reported.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom