What's new

Imran Khan says, Army not behind action against PTI, but PDM is giving this impression to create rifts

The jail bharo movement was a farce to deflect from the plethora of cases Niazi is fleeing from.

How many of your Haqeeqi Tiger force are in jail? They volunteered to break the law and end up in jail for Niazi
So given you keep skipping the question it means you support innocent people to go to jail. Your another one with no integrity. As I said the 100+ cases Niazi has are fake, not one will stick by your PDM government.

And PDM trying to create this rift with the help of few corrupt generals at the top.
Our army as a whole is much more than its corrupt generals.

So given you keep skipping the question it means you support innocent people to go to jail. Your another one with no integrity. As I said the 100+ cases Niazi has are fake, not one will stick by your PDM government.

If one takes the judicial preferences out of the equation, Niazi would long be disqualified and locked away.

Toshakhana did not stick against IK. It was starting to stick for the PDMers and eventually the Generals would have been under the sword, hence nothing happened.

I hope the Toshakhana case continues. There needs to be accountability of everyone, IK, PDM, Generals.

The haramkhors PDM and Generals are got away with violence against the public in May, kidnapping and torturing the public under false pretexts. If this is not high treason, what is?

Oh , No ...

FtNGz_OagAE_KLU

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom