What's new

Imran Khan changes statement again, says Military wants to keep him out

A couple of days ago, Imran Khan said that PDM is trying to give an impression that "Fauj" is behind all the crackdown against PTI. So PDF PTI warriors came to the defence and said, by "Fauj" he means the Soldiers.

Here's the thread:

Now, today, he's saying Military wants to keep him out.

Will someone answer if "Military" means "Fauj" or not?
No, military doesn't mean foj in Pakistani context.

It means afvaaj :D

Very solid suggestions, sir. I can't comment on the solutions you suggested as it's smart-people stuff, beyond my pay-grade :D, but I will say this part above, I think this is where we are stuck. Everything else comes after. If only the vested interests had the vision and long-term planning that we thought they did, they'd ride on the back of IK's popularity.
Rather than bring in the old guard, which went about as well as you'd expect. They are thinking the short term as IK being a threat to them. If they weren't keen on slaughtering the golden hen and thought long term, they'd keep getting their golden eggs on way of the other. I mean, it's still the third world, there will still be corruption. But, things would be better overall. India is the perfect example to compare ourselves to, for once.
I still hold out hope that when all other options close, as the economy gets in worse shape and we head towards default, both sides will realize what needs to be done for the betterment of the nation. The vested interests need a plan to accept IK, and PTI needs a plan to actually fix the economy within one term.

No one expect corruption to go away completely, but at least for the nation to be competitive with our neighbors, so we find a way to catch up in terms of GDP per capita by 2047, even with our population growth and both India’s and Bangladesh’s basically petering out soon.

Last edited:
List of allegations against Khan-
1) Cocaine user - patwari couldn’t understand if you eat right and exercise you can maintain a healthy body.

2) allegations of him being homosexual and there being a video.

3) used his ex wife against him

4) yahoodi agent

5) tosha khana

6) appropriation of shukat khanam funds

7) blasphemy allegations

8) my favourite which every faujeet uses but are unable to provide a single evidence- he was dangerous to Pakistan and he couldn’t handle the economy.

9) his current marriage

10) after 26 years of death of his mother they issued her a notice for some property valuation

11) assassination attempt

12) over 100 bogus cases

I am sure I am missing a few but let put it in simple terms for our feeble minded patwaris and faujeets.

Khan can marry 100 other times, buy another 1000 watches make another million u-turn and still people will stand with him. You guys got nothing.

Tusi odi shitr de we brabar nahi. Mofo you need to understand you guys are royally exposed.

10) after 26 years of death of his mother they issued her a notice for some property valuation

May be the owner of the house listed on the deed has never been changed?

Thus far, there is no indication of any well thought out economic plan, nor of a sensible team to implement one even if one were presented. Rhetoric and blame can only go so far.
Lets hope with time, IK gives out a more solid economic roadmap with a strong economic team.

But for that to happen, there needs to be clarity on election schedule.

May be the owner of the house listed on the deed has never been changed?
Similar to Mohammad Atta et al getting their M-1 visa renewals after 9/11 :D

List of allegations against Khan-
1) Cocaine user - patwari couldn’t understand if you eat right and exercise you can maintain a healthy body.

2) allegations of him being homosexual and there being a video.

3) used his ex wife against him

4) yahoodi agent

5) tosha khana

6) appropriation of shukat khanam funds

7) blasphemy allegations

8) my favourite which every faujeet uses but are unable to provide a single evidence- he was dangerous to Pakistan and he couldn’t handle the economy.

9) his current marriage

11) assassination attempt

12) over 100 bogus cases

I am sure I am missing a few but let put it in simple terms for our feeble minded patwaris and faujeets.

Khan can marry 100 other times, buy another 1000 watches make another million u-turn and still people will stand with him. You guys got nothing.

Tusi odi shitr de we brabar nahi. Mofo you need to understand you guys are royally exposed.

You missed Taliban Khan... funny they alternatively call him Yahoodi Agent & Taliban Khan

Similar to Mohammad Atta et al getting their M-1 visa renewals after 9/11 :D

Yeah, and the price of onions is too high these days. And have you looked at the varieties of ants coming out lately? Outrageous! :D

A couple of days ago, Imran Khan said that PDM is trying to give an impression that "Fauj" is behind all the crackdown against PTI. So PDF PTI warriors came to the defence and said, by "Fauj" he means the Soldiers.

Here's the thread:

Now, today, he's saying Military wants to keep him out.

Will someone answer if "Military" means "Fauj" or not?

yes let's Fault IK for wavering on his statements while he treks the shark invested waters full of PDM, 90% of media,, compromised Judiciary and last but not least dollar Jernails who have systemically been raping Pakistan for 70 years..

You people really are digging for anything remotely negative to say.

Only IK can damage PTI and IK himself... continously changing statements... good cop bad cop.. same old shit... he doesnt learn anything.. our establishment is chutyaa mama corrupt money launders criminals and traitors.. and despite having strong public support, he is still looking for estb... oo bhai bas karday yaar yaa tu khaeel ya chup kar kay bhaeet

Back
Top Bottom