What's new

Imran Khan Praising Sharif Brothers

If someone does something good, does he not deserve praise, even if he is a Sharif?

BTW, if you believe in a leader, you will always be disappointing. Put your trust in Pakistan and the Quaid's Pak Ideology and it will never fail you.

well he praised Musharaf in the first place.

Imran khan will praise even jews to become P.M ..This guy has more colors then rainbow..Nonsense human

Imran Khan has been anti-PPP, pro PPP, anti-MQM to the extent that he filed a case against them in London, pro MQM afterwards, anti-N league, pro N-league, anti-Musharraf, pro-Musharraf, criticized every major political party in Pakistan and supported them in at least one stage of his political career and now welcomed whomsoever wishes to join him justifying with the reason that the political parties are not a club where Exclusive membership is required and anybody is welcome in his party etc (although this rule is exclusive for his party only and if you did not join his party, you will remain bad).

He was never consistent in his opinion but only stance where he was consistent is War against Terrorism / Drones, corruption and injustice. He was never a good politician, IMO he is still not a good politician and only got the charm to his party after Qureshi, Hashmi and Tareen joined hands with him. If the honesty, dedication and good intentions matters to you then vote for him. If you need genuine politicians who are good in twisting the facts and you don't care about them if they fulfil their political manifesto or not then vote for other parties. PTI has gradually given us a shadow government and enough policies to determine their progress about "what will happen if they come to power". This is something new to Pakistan and a very good initiative taken by at least one party in Pakistan well before the elections but at the same time, voting for PTI is gradually becoming like a gambling where if they win, they might change the whole country's infrastructure and put us on the right track and make us independent, sovereign and prosperous Pakistan or screw up with everything 'little' that we still own in Pakistan due to inexperience in this party.

Imran Khan has been anti-PPP, pro PPP, anti-MQM to the extent that he filed a case against them in London, pro MQM afterwards, anti-N league, pro N-league, anti-Musharraf, pro-Musharraf, criticized every major political party in Pakistan and supported them in at least one stage of his political career and now welcomed whomsoever wishes to join him justifying with the reason that the political parties are not a club where Exclusive membership is required and anybody is welcome in his party etc (although this rule is exclusive for his party only and if you did not join his party, you will remain bad).

He was never consistent in his opinion but only stance where he was consistent is War against Terrorism / Drones, corruption and injustice. He was never a good politician, IMO he is still not a good politician and only got the charm to his party after Qureshi, Hashmi and Tareen joined hands with him. If the honesty, dedication and good intentions matters to you then vote for him. If you need genuine politicians who are good in twisting the facts and you don't care about them if they fulfil their political manifesto or not then vote for other parties. PTI has gradually given us a shadow government and enough policies to determine their progress about "what will happen if they come to power". This is something new to Pakistan and a very good initiative taken by at least one party in Pakistan well before the elections but at the same time, voting for PTI is gradually becoming like a gambling where if they win, they might change the whole country's infrastructure and put us on the right track and make us independent, sovereign and prosperous Pakistan or screw up with everything 'little' that we still own in Pakistan due to inexperience in this party.

very well put, and that same fear is keeping me away from PTI knowing Imran is a better person but then so is Sattar Edhi...we need a politician leader to change things in beuracracy by hook or by crook, and in my opinion that person is Shahbaz sharif, maybe next time Imran till then he needs to learn politics

very well put, and that same fear is keeping me away from PTI knowing Imran is a better person but then so is Sattar Edhi...we need a politician leader to change things in beuracracy by hook or by crook, and in my opinion that person is Shahbaz sharif, maybe next time Imran till then he needs to learn politics

you mean pharaoh of the punjab? not surprised since every punjabi is brainwashed to believe in his leader.

This was during the long march?? What is wrong with that? :confused:

Imran's disenchantment with the N League began after they bailed out during the long march. We are beyond that now i believe. Congratulations to N League to earn praise from Imran years ago, but is it relevant to the current political landscape? i doubt so!
I think this is the best answer

Imran Khan and Sharrif relations are not bad at all. I know a lot of people that use to say that they were like brothers. Because this is politics, and the race is over Punjab power, leg pulling and other forms of criticism will naturally come from both ends.

I don't know how to explain this but i wish to see an alliance between some members of these two parties. What i can see is some of PML-N party members i.e. Ishaq Dar (proven to lift economy..), Shahbaz Sharif (proven he wants to do something as C.M.), Khawaja Saad Rafique (very honest), Ahson Iqbal (former education minister and very educated), and Marvi Memon (very smart intellectually) can all fit well with PTI's Imran Khan, Javed Hashmi, Shah Mahmood Qureshi, and Asad Umar.....

But keeping in mind our current situation, i think it is a risk worth taking. The rewards are attractive and we have nothing much to lose.
I don't think we should go to same old politicians (N-League and PPP) to lose what little we are left with.
At Least, IK will lose it fighting, trying to solve the problems. Not like the old ones!

But keeping in mind our current situation, i think it is a risk worth taking. The rewards are attractive and we have nothing much to lose.
I don't think we should go to same old politicians (N-League and PPP) to lose what little we are left with.
At Least, IK will lose it fighting, trying to solve the problems. Not like the old ones!

Quaid-E-Azam was once asked if he regrets coming back to India, he replied: When I die I just want to hear from GOD: Well done Mr Jinnah you tried your best... IK said these words in his speech yesterday.

Quaid-E-Azam was once asked if he regrets coming back to India, he replied: When I die I just want to hear from GOD: Well done Mr Jinnah you tried your best... IK said these words in his speech yesterday.

See, that's the difference!!
One will keep saying "ya maslay hmain virsay mein milay han" and other will at least go all out trying to solve these issues.

in current time of despair, an effort an all out effor to resolve our problems is what we need. PTI is perhaps the first party in history of Pakistan which is presenting there line of action to solve these problems once they come into power (they will INSHALLAH)
never heard anyone else suggesting who a problem can be resolved because they are busy in blaming it on others all the time!!

Back
Top Bottom