What's new

Imran Khan on Shia Massacre.

Only person with brains and bulletproof bal*s to acknowledge all this! :tup:

He is a man who has found an equilibrium between idealism and realism through his life experiences. He can sit with anyone and can unify our fractured society. IMHO he is what we need in these turbulent times.

He is a man who has found an equilibrium between idealism and realism through his life experiences. He can sit with anyone and can unify our fractured society. IMHO he is what we need in these turbulent times.
I agree. I hope Allah grants him victory. That reminds me, when are the elections? If I can't make it, I'll have to make sure he gets my vote, somehow.

I agree. I hope Allah grants him victory. That reminds me, when are the elections? If I can't make it, I'll have to make sure he gets my vote, somehow.

There would be a blast on PDF just before elections to make sure everyone knows :D

There would be a blast on PDF just before elections to make sure everyone knows :D

LMAO --- Just like Ramazan blast, at Iftar? :rofl:

Do make sure that the blast is at least 2 days before, I'll need to book flights. Last minute tickets are WAY too difficult to get! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom