What's new

Imran Khan in Off The Record - 29th May 2012

He said Naat Khwan ko bore na kardain, un kay sath kuch karain.

As far as i heard.

Talked to a class fellow today about this program. He dont like some of IK policies but still want to give him a CHANCE. He said yesterday after watching the program i concluded that IK is now becoming the same REVAITI politician. I dont know how people satisfy themselves but a person said on 25 Dec (not Jan, Feb or March DEC ) 2011 that he paid 18 lakh tax and is now saying no that was about 2010. I mean today government say their reserves are 15 billion $ and few months later they say no the figure was from 2009

And then a person who know the Tax history of NS dont know his tax history "Mujhey kaisey yad ho. Ap pehley btatey to mien sarey papers ley ata aur mamla clear ho jata" :lol:

And also saying that the lawyer made a mistake calling it a benami transaction because Jemima was in Uk and the paperwork was done in Pakistan. My dear IK in 2004 telecommunication was enough developed and and it was not like his lawyer did all this while Jemima was not even aware

HAHA this cold weather idiot Imran khan got owned by kashif abbasi..He had no clear ans of any of the ques asked..

IK is only good talking bad on PMLN ..End the end anger got the better of him as usual

In todays date if you want to become a successful man then there is a only way of Islam because this Islam is only a path by which peace can created and a peace creating man is only a sucessfulman.
And in my view there is a man whose name is ilyas qadri & people known him ameer ahle sunnat he is really a successive man because his aim is to create a peace by spreading islam and i found him as really a Islamic person in every aspects.

Talked to a class fellow today about this program. He dont like some of IK policies but still want to give him a CHANCE. He said yesterday after watching the program i concluded that IK is now becoming the same REVAITI politician. I dont know how people satisfy themselves but a person said on 25 Dec (not Jan, Feb or March DEC ) 2011 that he paid 18 lakh tax and is now saying no that was about 2010. I mean today government say their reserves are 15 billion $ and few months later they say no the figure was from 2009

And then a person who know the Tax history of NS dont know his tax history "Mujhey kaisey yad ho. Ap pehley btatey to mien sarey papers ley ata aur mamla clear ho jata" :lol:

And also saying that the lawyer made a mistake calling it a benami transaction because Jemima was in Uk and the paperwork was done in Pakistan. My dear IK in 2004 telecommunication was enough developed and and it was not like his lawyer did all this while Jemima was not even aware

totally human, if I have a lawyer or manager who looks after my income and all the related issues, and that I have not advised them to manipulate the numbers, I need not to worry at all. infact I wouldnt even need to know anything, especially when you are a successful and busy man as ImranKhan.

in case of Nawaz sharif, they have always manipulated numbers to their benefits, that is why their accountant gets caught by NAB, and Nawaz breaks a deal with Zardari through Erdogan !! ;)

HAHA this cold weather idiot Imran khan got owned by kashif abbasi..He had no clear ans of any of the ques asked..

IK is only good talking bad on PMLN ..End the end anger got the better of him as usual

they only idiot here is ppl like. Now u watched yesterday show ?? Tell me

land was bhought by jemina khan than few years later she transfered land to Imran khan who paid here from flat he sold in uk. All and every tax related to transfer are payed. Now u tell me whats wrong ? He has again and again told every thing but when anchors try to confuse public with noting honset person like IK gets angry. Now u tell me whats fishy in this deal ??

on other hand Nawaz Sharif son has property worth 500 million pound in UK which he cant tell were and how money come. Ch Nisar says they got loan from banks tell them to show papirs. And do i even need to say some thing about mr10% ? But in Pakistan honset person does not get respect. Ask Nawaz Sharif and Zardari to do live show to answer public questions and Imran Khan does.

Last edited by a moderator:

land was bhought by jemina khan than few years later she transfered land to Imran khan who paid here from flat he sold in uk. All and every tax related to transfer are payed. Now u tell me whats wrong ? He has again and again told every thing but when anchors try to confuse public with noting honset person like IK gets angry. Now u tell me whats fishy in this deal ??

on other hand Nawaz Sharif son has property worth 500 million pound in UK which he cant tell were and how money come. Ch Nisar says they got loan from banks tell them to show papirs. And do i even need to say some thing about mr10% ? But in Pakistan honset person does not get respect. Ask Nawaz Sharif and Zardari to do live show to answer public questions and Imran Khan does.

Your not making any sense at all..I guess this anger thing runs in ur party..According to u Imran khan can never make a mistake he is above the law, infect he is some1 very close to god to u...I understand that..

imran-khan.jpg

Your not making any sense at all..I guess this anger thing runs in ur party..According to u Imran khan can never make a mistake he is above the law, infect he is some1 very close to god to u...I understand that..

imran-khan.jpg

Is that the best conclusion you can come up with, PMNL has had too many opportunities to make Pakistan prosperous instead on focusing on failures of the PMNL government in punjab, Load shedding of electricity is diabolical to say the least, Gas loadshedding, rampant government corruption in Punjab, this is the area where PMNL should have improved instead of hiding their failures. Imran khan is no angel, end of the day he is only a human being, PTI should be given at least a chance to run Pakistan.

Mr Jemima don't know about the legal terms which take place in Pakistan first and he is not hafiz of all his documents but unlike corrupt Nawaz Shareef he has all the records of his money and how much tax he has paid but still he will win elections because people are fed up corrupt Nawaz and Zardari

totally human, if I have a lawyer or manager who looks after my income and all the related issues, and that I have not advised them to manipulate the numbers, I need not to worry at all. infact I wouldnt even need to know anything, especially when you are a successful and busy man as ImranKhan.

in case of Nawaz sharif, they have always manipulated numbers to their benefits, that is why their accountant gets caught by NAB, and Nawaz breaks a deal with Zardari through Erdogan !! ;)

You claim on Dec 25 2011 that you pay 18 lakh but you paid only 2 I dont call it human

and which cases you are talking about? One that rehman malik started???

Mr Jemima don't know about the legal terms which take place in Pakistan first and he is not hafiz of all his documents but unlike corrupt Nawaz Shareef he has all the records of his money and how much tax he has paid but still he will win elections because people are fed up corrupt Nawaz and Zardari
Leave legal terms than. What about saying it was bought by IK. Thats also in the affidavit.
+
We also know about the records of Sharif family

Question is raised about IK tax and benami and pti fan reply with NS tax record :rolleyes:

why post a 2 min video. The whole program was about NS and his family tax. At the start of the program he mentioned about the property in London. Asif claimed anyone can get the record by paying 5£ and he is ready to pay that for someone who is intrested about the property

and his son in Saudi Arab sent him 35 crore in 3 years, Why only mention that 5-10 percent they had to pay for property in London. Why not this 35 crore?

he also replied to the famous 5000 rs tax question

And at the end of the program Asif said he is responsible if any document is proved wrong. So go ahead and prove it :D

what he said at 1:25??? "46 ko chorien xxx rs tax bhara inhon ney" last time i checked NS year of birth was 1949.

The affidavit says it was a Benami Transaction and the land was bought by IK. Affidavit is a sworn statment, This is fishy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom