What's new

Imran Khan in Faisla App Ka

A Question was asked about The statement which Ayaz Mir wrote about Kiyani and Imran Khan having the same spirtual mentor that is Professer Rafiq Akhtar so it is interesting to know Kiyani also visits Rafiq Akhtar really interesting

A Question was asked about The statement which Ayaz Mir wrote about Kiyani and Imran Khan having the same spirtual mentor that is Professer Rafiq Akhtar so it is interesting to know Kiyani also visits Rafiq Akhtar really interesting

the professor is slightly eccentric but makes a lot of sense about many aspects of religion.
Unfortunately.. Gujjar Khan isnt exactly the ideal place but that is his choosing, and while I cannot say this with certainty.. people who are able to find even the slightest light from Islam are rarely found in the spotlight.

the professor is slightly eccentric but makes a lot of sense about many aspects of religion.
Unfortunately.. Gujjar Khan isnt exactly the ideal place but that is his choosing, and while I cannot say this with certainty.. people who are able to find even the slightest light from Islam are rarely found in the spotlight.
Sir most live in public and do their job that is their Duty according to Quran and Sunnah

usually its not their choice, bytheway, Gujjar khan is on GT road...

please tell us what do you mean by Gujar khan is not ideal place.i met prof shahib 1-2 times,and to me he is one of the finest person living in pak.if you are interested in his lectures please visit through following site
Prof.Ahmad Rafique Akhtar's Official Website
and prof shahib is source of spirtual guidance for many ,including for me.am from gk.
there are grand anual gathering at gk,in which ik,hamid gul,israr ahmed kasana,ibrar ul haq and many other participate.this time gathering is on 19th feb.and expect ik there.prof sahib is one the reason of ik being pro islam.and may be also a reason that ik will not make an alliance with mushy the dog.

Back
Top Bottom